Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 54)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
me will reply to long posts ltr...have some work
will do that while watching new YRF show.....n will u all how it is!
last season also, i liked powder frm YRF shows aftr R.com....this is also similar one i guess....lets see

diya - pucca gng to movie....tickets booked, so will tell u 2morow...review

@partner -soooooooooo happy to see u here
long disc frm me are rare na? but what to do...3-4 shows...so this long
btw i didn't get any offliner
frm nxt time, send a mail...not an offliner

btw what abt fever??

n man, i came here to say that i'll b ol only aftr 12 tonight....for any long...full night on gmail..no probs but i can't come b4 that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Awww!!! Partner...i fear...i won't be able to come at that time. Soooo wanted to talk to u n meens. Saw her on MSN but she left even before i cud say a hi CryCryCry

Haven't still been able to read ur posts...head's spinning. Partner...fever has become my jaan ka dushman...ya jaan jayegi ya dushman ROFLROFL

BTW...just saw this:

KW opts out of that JWM show. I don't know why...but i foud his attitude a bit unprofessional. Well...don't start throwing ur assets at me...it cud be the medicine's hangover. ROFLROFL

But this was ONE show i was looking fwd to. Now i'm losing, rather...lost... interest and hope in it too. Unhappy

Edited by ayesha_80 - 28 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@diya - tell me thow much u know abt SBS, so that i'll cont. frm there.....u see, i'm very concerned with the size of my posts ROFL...jus kidding...but seriously tell me, so that i'll have an idea abt what u know

@PICI - don't say long na, i'll become conscious abt my posts......u know what? it seems the general size of my posts...4-6 lines...is considered as long post acc to stds of some of the members ROFL...n yesss, that person is very much SGian....no no, not anjy....guess who it is?

head spinning? don't tell me that meri bimaari tumhe lag gayi.....i know how terrible life becomes with this....it is worse than cold
i know why fever is back in ur life....all bcoz of u...ur carelessness...ur sooo irresponsible...i mean u were having fever frm b4, that too for a very long time...one day if the temp goes down, u started gng back to work or may b u r jumping here n there also...even if u get well, u r supposed to be careful for few days....no ice creams n no outside food, be careful with drinking water wherever u go....take some care...n take some rest as well...u need it n u better realize it ....kuch samaj mein aaya?

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Kavsie, I only watched the first 2-3 episodes of SBS , so all I know is that the lead couple have been together for 2 years, her parents know and like him, but he has never introduced her to his family ... I know, I don't know ANYTHING!!!!!LOL So plz give me synopsis ... with you, I know it will not be too long Wink and i can start watching it daily, that's the only way I will keep up! Unless I get totally hooked, then only can I watch episodes and episodes at a stretch ... hasn't happened for a long time, though!

Take your time, though ... I won't be online for the next week ... am out and for once am not taking my lappy! LOL How will I survive?? LOL

Ashu, I saw that news also - about LUZ and KW ... you know, call me crazy, stupid, whatever ... but all I thought was, okay, my wish of seeing KW Sanaya could now come true ... esp since San has hinted that she and Mohit might not get a show together ...
 Though I was looking forward to that show ... might still watch it, as the girl is perky and cute - she needs some voice modulation lessons urgently though! WHY do all "chirpy" girls find it necessary to shriek???!!!! 
Hope you're feeling better now!Big smile Listen to kavzie's lecture ... see what I meant about kavz being Scolding Queen??? LOL

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello girls *hugs*

@ Partner: I think we've had enough discussion on 'ME' last night...so will cut out that part here. But yesss....have to say this...it feels great to have such a loving n caring friend. Love u, my PICI. U've made me senty wid ur msg. I'm sooo touched. Thanks a lot for all ur concern and for everything *hugsss*

@ Diya: Aww!! Have a safe trip n enjoy urself. *hugs*. And yep..am better now. Thanks!

Girlsss...just read at IF...Another MoNaya interview (a TT one) on the 2nd of feb. Feb is defo a MoNaya month *dreamssss*

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Hiten Tejwani to do a cameo in Rang Badalti Odhani..

Saturday, January 29, 2011 | 2:46:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 93 Comments
Hiten Tejwani to do a cameo in Rang Badalti Odhani..

Hiten Tejwani is back to small screen with a interesting cameo inStar One's Rang Badalti Odhani..

Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi'sRang Badalti Odhani on Star One, will see yet another interesting twist with Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) leaving for Dhulwadi after having a major showdown with Shantanu (Karan Tacker) over the MMS issue. 

With this, the show will see the entry of the very popular actor Hiten Tejwani. He has earlier worked with Swapna Waghmare Joshi in Kutumb where she was the Director of the show. Hiten who has always been a heart throb of girls will yet again play a charmer in Odhani.  His will be a cameo role which will go on for nearly 8-10 episodes. 

Our source states, "This is a big turning point in Odhani wherein Shantanu questions the fidelity of Khanak. After a heated argument, Khanak packs her bags and goes back to her village.Hiten Tejwani will play a typical Gujarati villager seen in Dhulwadi. Khanak and the guy get friendly in the village; he will be the bouncing bag for Khanak. After some time Shantanu too comes to the village after realizing his mistake. Hiten will give Shantanu some tough time to begin with. And when Shantanu tries to convince Khanak, she will not allow him to get close to her, and will throw a challenge to Shantanu, asking him to win her all over again". 

"Eventually, Hiten will be the person who will help Shantanu and Khanak relive their romance again. However, there will be a mystery element attached to the character ", adds our soruce. 

When contacted, Hiten Tejwani confirmed his presence in the show, but asked us to call later. 

Producer Yash Patnaik confirmed the news and told us, "Hiten plays a very interesting role. He is a great actor and we are looking forward to work with him". 

We hear that Hiten will start shooting from next Tuesday and his entry will in all probability be aired on Thursday. 

Catch the charmer Hiten Tejwani yet again on small screen in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

^^ @red - what's wrong with TV esp starone.....can't they see anything beyond romance? they could have said it in many ways na, they r jus degrading this channel more n more

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i forgot...DTBHJ is good but not gr8, but it's not at all like Madhur Bhandarkar's movies....but again, in a way,by taking those 3 characters as real ones, the movie will be close to reality
not a must watch movie, but ok u can watch it if u want

there is one recent telugu movie, which i watched 3-4 days back n really liked it.....it's a love story, doesn't have much of story but simple issues dealt in the movies impressed me quite a lot n everything goes in humorous tone...no heavy drama
n also complete 2 hr entertainment...refreshment...u'll forget everything n laugh happily, heartfully
with this movie i realized that, movies/couples can b good even if they don't have too much of depth.....
plus points were actors were fantastic in their places...esp the leads n hero's mom....n it also proves that a bubbly, fun-loving heroine need not be OTT always n need not screech 

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Awww!!! partner, DTBHJ is okay type?! Well...i think, I shud postpone my plan of watching it then. I wanna watch BBB, NOKJ but am not getting the time. Have a feeling that 7KM might also be good. But its too early to say anything.

Abt SO and their obsession wid "romance"...i feel, they think that the ONLY way to get TRPs is by showing HAWT scenes, no matter how stupid, crap and lame they are. And the weirdest part is they do get TRP's coz of this. Today's youth bhi na...wat do I say abt them now?!

And partnerrrr.....is R.com having a second season?! I mean, for real?! Plz tell me its not a rumor. I WANT that show back. LOVE S1 of R.com....have watched it like some 4 times. Its sooo AMAZING. Thanks to Mads...she made me watch it.

Oh! This reminds me, Mads shud be here now na?! She must b back in Germany...so, Madsssss kahan ho?! We're missing you here!  

And partner...Gmail isn't working today again Angry I'm here for another 10 mins...I hope u're also here!

Go to top