Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 53)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
don't worry, this is not a mirage....it's true! lol!

did u say the names of 3 shows, which i watch?...PKYEK, TL, SBS....i watch Pyaar ki for Misha...she rocks! though sukriti is good, n vivian is improving, their story doesn't impress me much....the same thing frm start
n as for TL...i like HC, i like BG score...APK is doing a good job...used to K shows...so, no problem in watching it.....though i don't bother to watch ol.... the episodes which i miss...not so glued...but i'll surely watch 2day's episode...high point u see!
sbs - xctly!! she is getting to know everyone in the house n in the same way everyone in the house are slowly able to see the 'good' in that gal n trying to come over the fact that all ladies are not same....frm the glimpses of past, it's defo not easy for pasu to accept her easily...infact for ved too, bcoz the other lady also pretended to be good one sometimes

n don't tell....i usd to like sushant frm kis desh as well....i was a BIG fan of preet...though i like HC a lot...PH were nxt to preet for me...ya, the single character!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
don't know abt turning 30 but i jus read the reviews of DTBHJ....it has got good reviews....so mostly, i'm gng to watch it 2morow....will let u know how it is, aftr watching

DiyaS

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
ok wow......u seee them alll.....grt going girl.....Big smile.....yep i agree Tere liye is ekta flavor.....but it kinda doesnt have any positive flare unlike K's other serial.....see usually serials always have a high point of happiness then sadness n then it back to crest n trough but sumhow TL has been shadowed by a hollow feeling from d start or may b thats my perception........but must say Anupriya is awesomee in her emotional moments.....very realistic acting....

u said it kavs i like the fact that SBS is showing actual instances n reactions for the char....all male ones......its  like a gradual bonding graph n when u see sumthing u relate to in a  day to day life, it adds to the emotional quotient.....i like ved's resistance.....have a feeling he will end up championing for her d most in d end at later stages

yep i like suku more,,,,vivian dont know am indiff....i see it on n off for suku alone....though dont find a moving love story there.....yep mish is darn gud......very vivacious char......

omgggg even for me preet came first but thats only becoz of sush....infact i wasnt a regular viewer wud catch up on weekends with whole weeks update sumtime but sush was just lovely there....though i like HC a lot n started watching it fr him......with k serials u sumtime u lose the momentum thanks to sum unbelv twists she brings which r too much to digest n u lose the interest gradually

Edited by meens1981 - 28 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkavya.b

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
kewl kavs....wathc it n let me know.....i gotta go now for a meeting.....will try coming in d night if possible n tell that PICI of urs ....am katti with herCry.....it was lovely chatting up with u after so long twinno.....Hug

DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
that's true @ TL....frm their childhood on wards they had this sad tone....n the plus point for this show is actors....they really show the emotions very well....whole cast (hmmm...not anurag's father though...he is jus k-ish)...even the villians...Ritesh, u will be forced to hate him....they act soo well n then the perfect BG score
even i bored with the sad tracks at one point of time n stopped watching...aftr that MJHt was over, my placements were over...then i tried to find out reasons to watch the show ROFL
simple...the title n title track itself shows everything, it was always abt "tere liye"....in that view, it's xctly gng that way...even the present track....jus perfect for every word in the lyrics of title track.....

Misha toh defo rocks.....it's bcoz of her i started watching the show n it's still the same, i watch it for her only.....Ashi, AY, Remix magic, u see!

i'm intrigued to see how they'll handle ved's track actually, infact they are guesses that they may pair him with Nithika gal....i don't want tht to happen though....bcoz of this gal's track, we r getting to see, so many sides of Ved, na?

obviously, Preet bcoz of SSR ONLY....no doubt abt that
i wasn't a regular viewer of Kis desh...in fact i started watching it in the mid-way
u know,the first episode i watched prem's death- bomb blast seq, 
i was totally amazed by Hc's acting n also the presentation....full on emotinal drama n i liked it then, u see, i didn't even know PH in those days/.....8:30 was DMg lol

n Ekta's tracks will have nothing new but still they not digestible.....that's her greatness ROFL
sometimes i feel that ekta's shows are much better than most of shows on Tv these days.....jus  a few of them are good

edit : awwwww....k, enjoy ur meeting!
soooo good to talk to u aftr this....will b waiting for ur invitation 

n don't be angry with my PICI, she is not well....suffering frm fever....

partner - how r u??? any improvement?

Edited by kavya.b - 28 January 2011 at 5:24am

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
madssooo, where r u???
u said u will be cmng here 2day....i hope it was not a surprise....i didn't have any intentions to spoil ur surprise

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Lord, meens, I've been popping in and out today ... hence the LIKEs LOL ... nice to see you here ... very few days left for your D day now Tongue
Chatted with aarthi about your meeting - you both seem to have had a blast ... what fun!!!

Ok, now I have a lowdown on what shows to watch ... wish I got Sony ... SBS seems nice acc to both of you ... may start watching it on yt after all ... give me a synopsis of the story till now, girls, so that I'm not totally lost Tongue

Saw the Monaya itvf interview .. gosh these two are really cute Embarrassed ... my supply of endorphins ... they get my mood elevated right away with their masti. The cutest thing is that their relationship is really based like SG on friendship ... in reverse ... San pulls Mohit's leg mercilessly and poor guy takes it quietly .... on camera, that is Wink From the iv, it's very obvious, he gives it back to her in private EmbarrassedLOL ... they are really adorable!

Kavz, i want review of DTBHJ ... it seems cute from the promos ... another one on my To Watch list ... when will I get the time Confused

Mads .. u back to Uni??? Come to the CC!!!!

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
PARTNERRRRRRRRR....Main aa gayi HugHugHugHug

Oh boy!!! LOOONG discussions going on here. Great to see these "lengthy" posts here. Well, I've to read all of them....have to go back to Pg. 50 i guess. Cudn't come here at all yest...so, have to catch up with the posts here. Will do it later....as of now...well, i'm ok, Partner...just so-so kind of ok. Unhappy 

@ Jia: GREAT to see u here. Will read ur post soon and reply to u.

@ Meens: Plz check ur PM...I'm sorry, I wasn't as such ol here when u were calling for me. If I was here...there's no way I wud've done the gustakhi of disobeying u LOLLOL Details...i've written in the PM. Am too lazy to type them again.

@ Partner (again): U got my offliners on Gtalk?! I swear, gmail gets crazy at times.

@ Everyone else: Hiiii HugHug

kavya.b

Go to top