Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 51)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
@jia - will send a msg on fb...with my mail or else u can find it in my FB profile itself
all the best
take care

@ashu n diya - i agree with diya, watch SGP as comedy, it will not disappoint u....i'm dng the same since i started watching it again this month.....or may b i was it watching it in the same way (suhaana part) frm earlier, may b that's why i used to enjoy her

@diya - did we get any MS segments

@ashu - i asked abt ur fever, u said so much but utter a word how u r feeling now....ab toh batao?
n didn't i tell u that TV/lappy doesn't effect my head negatively, infact sometimes they act positively....weird but it's happens with me
n ya, i had head ache day b4 y'day, not y'day....inspite of watching 3 movies, nothing happened.....my head is all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS..-Jia-..

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@jia - will send a msg on fb...with my mail or else u can find it in my FB profile itself
all the best
take care

@ashu n diya - i agree with diya, watch SGP as comedy, it will not disappoint u....i'm dng the same since i started watching it again this month.....or may b i was it watching it in the same way (suhaana part) frm earlier, may b that's why i used to enjoy her

@diya - did we get any MS segments

@ashu - i asked abt ur fever, u said so much but utter a word how u r feeling now....ab toh batao?
n didn't i tell u that TV/lappy doesn't effect my head negatively, infact sometimes they act positively....weird but it's happens with me
n ya, i had head ache day b4 y'day, not y'day....inspite of watching 3 movies, nothing happened.....my head is all

Kavz ... will reply to your NOTE later ... as I'm rushing out now ...Tongue
but just to let you know ... NO Monaya segment again on SBS today ... these people are really trying our patience. There was a tiny glimpse of Sajan from the Devdas play and the dori scene ... it was a segment on Joodas and hair ornaments ...Dead

I wish we had the *head desk* emoticon here Angry

And what movies did you watch? Give me some reviews ... am in need of some entertainment ... especially since they cured your headache LOL
Waiting for Monaya LOL ... sounds like that book/movie ... Waiting for Godot LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@diya - sbs ppl are really testing our patience.....if we don't get that segment this week, i'll  sport "die SBS die" tag in my dabba Broken Heart

devdas play reminds me of paro, "i love u, but i hate myself for loving u', n u know which other one..
Most beautiful paro- Gunjan

u'll bang ur head if i tell u the names of 2 of the 3 movies i watched....anyway, take a keep breath n read

tees maar khan - farah couldn't have made a better movie that this to prove that she an do nothing without SRK.....movie mein kuch nahi hai...katrina is full waste except for 'sheila ki jawaani'
^^ i watched this movie in the mrng.....bcoz of THIS MOVIE i could finish my record completely ....i used to finish max of one page of my rec while watching episodes n episodes of remix

i'll tell u ltr abt my 2nd movie ...lemme go for 3rd one...a much bigger disaster....Khatta Meetha, b4 i started watching this mv, i didn't know that i'd praise TMK...that i'd prefer TMK over some movie...that i would watch more than 3/4th of the movie without lifting my head...that i can complete my observation + assignment while watching the movie
this movie makes u realize again that 'something (however worst it is) is better than nothing
i completed my obs n assignment fully while watching this movie

n the 2nd movie i watched was BAND BAAJA BAARATH....movie was adorable....both the actirs are really talented, though the guy is ok-ish in looks, he acting was good, considering that it's his first movie....n yes, it reminded of Rishta.com also, though the characters were not similar to Rohan-Isha......i'll defo this movie to everyone

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
omg guys, did u know this??? R.com 2 is confirmed it seems..... read it here

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581036

TM posted the scans also but bcoz of tinypic problems, we are unable to view them
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Jiaaaa: GREAT to see u here. *hugsss*. Aww!!! No worries...studies come first....so, we understand ur position. But yes, ..plz come here whenever u get time. Even a small msg will do. And when ur semester will be off, then u can be regular here. To sum up, the pt of my lec was....u can't leave this place, hon...atleast not till I'm here LOL baad ki baki sub jaanein LOL Ok, i can see partner's and Meens' chappals coming my way LOL

All the best for ur studies, and for everything Jia. Take care!! *hugs*

Baji! Hug I just started this week and ahhh so busy already. Too much reading about health/science. I just come home around 5 pm read my namaz, eat a little something and then go to bed. I hardly can keep my eyes open LOL And then last night there was a huge snow storm, so Uni was closed today. So thought I come and surprise you all! Finished all my homework and reading assignment so thought I stalk to you guys (: LOL I hope everything is going great. And haha when my semester finishes, that is when shaadi planning starts happening. My sisters/mom want to go shaadi shopping and plan LOL Haha baji you were going to leave too ErmmLOL I won't leave this place but I will be highly inactive and make guest appearances (: I have yet to reply to your MSN message Stern SmileLOL

Originally posted by DiyaS

Jia!!! Hug Good to see you here! And Uni is most important ... study hard and all the best! And see you here off and on here or MSN, wherever you can manage!

Diya!!! Hug Thank you so much! Yeah uni is keeping me busy and I just started LOL Haha another couple of weeks to go LOL But we will definitely catch up. Our time differences never work out. I don't know what time you are on, but I will definitely leave you offliners and come visit the CC (:

Originally posted by kayva.b

all the best
take care

Ok do let me know your ID. Or maybe I will send you mine (: LOL Thank you Kavz! Hug and you take care of yourself too! You have hols right?

@everyone else: I hope everyone is doing great. Where has Anu been? She has been MIA for a while and so has Navz, Naz. Hmm missing you all loads. Will come back soon (: Just thought of dropping by and saying hello! (: Hope all is well! <33 Take care and will talk to you all soon! (: <3

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@diya - sbs ppl are really testing our patience.....if we don't get that segment this week, i'll  sport "die SBS die" tag in my dabba Broken Heart

devdas play reminds me of paro, "i love u, but i hate myself for loving u', n u know which other one..
Most beautiful paro- Gunjan

u'll bang ur head if i tell u the names of 2 of the 3 movies i watched....anyway, take a keep breath n read

tees maar khan - farah couldn't have made a better movie that this to prove that she an do nothing without SRK.....movie mein kuch nahi hai...katrina is full waste except for 'sheila ki jawaani'
^^ i watched this movie in the mrng.....bcoz of THIS MOVIE i could finish my record completely ....i used to finish max of one page of my rec while watching episodes n episodes of remix

i'll tell u ltr abt my 2nd movie ...lemme go for 3rd one...a much bigger disaster....Khatta Meetha, b4 i started watching this mv, i didn't know that i'd praise TMK...that i'd prefer TMK over some movie...that i would watch more than 3/4th of the movie without lifting my head...that i can complete my observation + assignment while watching the movie
this movie makes u realize again that 'something (however worst it is) is better than nothing
i completed my obs n assignment fully while watching this movie

n the 2nd movie i watched was BAND BAAJA BAARATH....movie was adorable....both the actirs are really talented, though the guy is ok-ish in looks, he acting was good, considering that it's his first movie....n yes, it reminded of Rishta.com also, though the characters were not similar to Rohan-Isha......i'll defo this movie to everyone

Don't remind me ... after seeing those itty-bitty tiny glimpses of Gunjan's Paro, I just had to watch all the play and the 'dori' scenes all over again Day Dreaming ... The 'dori' scene is hotter and hotter every time I watch it ...
As for beauty, Sanaya beat even Aishwarya's Paro hands down, and Ash is a beauty (no mention about Ash's acting tho LOL) ... Also watched the SBS of Mohit Sanaya on friendship's day when San was very bothered about which hand to tie the dupatta on ... NOT the 'rakhi' hand LOLLOLLOL ... she gave herself away completely then itself ... what was someone saying about a "whirlwind" romance???!!! Two years is whirlwind????LOLLOLLOL

Haven't heard of Khatta Meetha ... will avoid TMK like the plague LOL ... but I really want to watch BBB ... arey, it's about Dillivaalas, and I'm a pakka DillivaaliTongue
Actually there are three movies I want to watch - BBB, Udaan and Non One Killed Jessica ... Dhobi Ghaat has very mixed reviews, I will watch it for Prateik Babbar, I liked Smita Patil a lot and I liked him in JTYJN ...
When oh when will I get time to see all these movies???CryCryCry

My new sign off line
WAITING FOR MONAYA Embarrassed

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add ... Rishta.com is coming back??? I really want Sony channel now Cry

Hey Jiaaaaaaa Hug you sound busier and busier LOL ... I know, our time differences are crazy ... will keep leaving you offliners and messages here whenever you manage to come in Big smile
Wedding preps also starting off, it seems Wink ... what fun!!!!
meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hola pplHug......long timeEmbarrassed....sorry i went MIA inspite of saying am going to be freeConfused......was too engorssed in d preparations this timeLOL

how r u guys doing.....am goign to send u all d invites this weekend....have got it scanned....wish i cud meet u all on my big daySmile.........

waise i met aaru last sat n it was asweomeee meetingWink.....didnt feel like i was meeting her for d first timeLOL......we spoke about almost everything under d sun in those two hours......she gave me lot of juicy info,courtesy our khabrooROFL....it was hilarious to hear all that LOL.....but the best part was the feeling that we (d virtual soul sistersLOL) clicked as much in person about our regular lives as we did over a fictional coupleBig smile

@ashu....missed u so muchHug........am sorry that i cudnt come ol for past few days.....we will surely catch up soonBig smile

@jizzzz.....all the best sweetheartHug..... am sure we r going to stay in touch ....will deffo talk loads once i settle down a lil bit....i got ur msg in FB n yes i want to have a realll long chat with u sweety

@anu.....if u reading this dollHug, then am wondering where have u disappeared to ?....kahan ho tum kahan tumConfused

@kavs ......my scorpy twinnnoooooooo....hows u .....long timeHug.....i hardly get to chat with u....whenever i am around u aint hereCry......katti katti kattiLOL

@gayu....hows uHug....if u r reading this msg,let me how things r now in a msg thru FB

@diya.....hugs....hows uHug....long time.....am loving the uds of ur FFDay Dreaming......will comment in detail once i settle downLOL....but the pace n direction of the FF seems as gripping today as it was with the first chapterClapClap....Star

ok on tv front ----have u ppl followed SBS recently...i.its pretty gripping for me these days.....am liking the way the story is unfolding n d relationships r evolving...n am loving PR these days n swap that with JDJ.....sushi baby rocks big timeLOL.....i catch maryada on n off.....seems to be going at a decent pace.....SGP-have lost interest....dunno yConfused.....cant seem to relate to their story....on the comeback shows,.never saw rishta.com....but i so wish SVS comes back on star one......ROFL.....waise am a sucker for reality drama shows....helps me to de-stress...its like typical masala movie time pass LOL.....saw Maa exchange .....n was wondering how celebrities agree to make a tamasha of their daily regular day to day livesConfusedLOL

@anjie,aysha,absiee,mads,navs,nazzz....hugs girls........come to the CC sometime n give us ur darhsanEmbarrassed

PS: that was one longggg post....kavs/anjie dont cuss me.....am just catching upBig smile

Edited by meens1981 - 28 January 2011 at 4:16am

DiyaS

Go to top