Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

*ahem* *ahem*
gate crashers love us, dont they?
we know....we know that we are the actual sajan lovers.....the only true sajan lovers ROFLROFLROFL...that's the reason why we always loved the slow pace of SG...never complained abt that

but dear darling aahana, trust me, they are more CCs which move at a slower pace than this... n ya, the CC i'm talking abt is also Sajan CCs...so they are also true Sajan lovers....incase if u don't believe me...here's the link
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1367997

it has been 9 months that we opened 32nd CC....n we are still on that
n trust me...this CC moves at a very faster pace than that CC
like u can compare....this CC mostly has Gunjan lovers n that CC has Samrat lovers....n that clarifies everything i guess

Merry Christmas Aahana Hug
so sweet of u to come here n wish us Hug

Kavz HugHugHug

missed you so much ... and sweetheart  9 months ..,Shocked like really 9 months and still the same cc ShockedShocked ... that time is enough for a whole host of things LOLLOL

wow i never knew there was a cc slower than this ROFL  i dont keep track of cc' incase u dint know - so dont know how the rest go  - the only one i know abt a bit is this one as our whole gang is here barring me aaru and sona .. u guys never added us Unhappy but i knew ccs would usually be over in almost a month LOL but this one ... whoa it was like not going anywhere since i noticed it LOL  always stuck at the same place but i m glad it finally is progressing

and a merry Xmas to u again Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
anyone saw lagi tujhse lagan? 

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Partner: You bet....gatecrashers and stalkers LOVE us. I was noticing that almost 10 mins after u opened this CC...we had more than 50 views. We are phamous man!!! LOL

@ Aahana: Wanted to write a long reply, but will cut it short. Thanks for wishing us here. Merry Christmas to you too!!!

@ Partner (again): You didn't tell me abt my award. I'm still waiting.

hmm now i dont know what to make of this one Confused whether it was good i wasnt grilled or bad LOL  but a merry Xmas to u Ashu hope u enjoy the day with ur family and as for SGP i read ur comments .. i so agree this whole sona thing is so annoying .. really getting on the nerves - are they perhaps trying to go the sheena way with the progress here LOL Suhana' realization is taking as long as Sam' here LOL Jesus no wonder Mohit Ragini were having such a gala time on the SBS bash i rem they were teaming up to tease San too LOL

but coming to SGP somehow u know its a weird thing this is perhaps the only show i watch whenever poss not for the leads but the other cast members i so so love badi maa' character in it and currently the raunaq panna track is good too somehow ishaan suhana arent growing on me personally i dont find ishaan a very strong character.. or lead

the rest of the family however i am a fan of the radha bua and deepak track got me into watching this show and now i so enjoy it the picnic scenes recently suhana sona and ishaan i so dint pay attention LOL but i so enjoyed the rest of the family as they were having fun particularly the scene where they were getting ready to leave and cos of inder the other men in the family had to end up ironing the saris of their wives too ROFL i so find this family cute .. wish i could say the same abt the leads though Stern Smile

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

anyone saw lagi tujhse lagan? 

hi anwaya i dont think we have chatted ever Embarrassed
merry Xmas hon Hug
 and LTL ... wow ppl here watch it ? Shocked i cant seem to like the show or wrap my head ard it .. a don with  well marital troubles ROFL  swear that so so is a weird thing to watch besides the guy is too loud for my taste and the gal in the show seriously cannot act Pinch

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@ashu - xctly....i wanna see meens reaction on our title too
u know what, i can already smell the jealousy in our CC... 
don't worry, ppl! like i said, u all will find ur partner one day but don't even try to compete with PICI...u'll lose

u got it ryt partner, my net got disconnected last nyt

congratulations, u reached 2600 finally, i thought we both were going to it parallely..u-2600 n me-26000
remember partner, u reached 2400 posts a lil earlier than me reaching 24000 posts....so by the time u made 200 posts, i made 1000+ posts ROFLROFL n thank god, they didn't change to royalz yet!!!

n W*H are u bakbaking?....sometimes u jus talk bakwaas

@aahana - trust me, 9 months is nothing, i jus hope we don't make it 12 months as in one full yr....like i said u, this is Gunjan's fans CC n that is Samrat's fans CC...doesn't that say abt our pace ROFL

@anjy -  anjy, i think Anu (Random Ramblers waali) watches LTL, i see their siggys when she updates her gallery

@SGP - i don't have minimum idea abt what's going on in SGP
that sona track irritated me so much that even RP track wasn't enough for motivating me to watch that show
i always loved the show b4 n used to enjoy it...every track was gr8..including the lead pair track (lmao! )...the characters n actors are awesome...but the lead have become soooooooo boring that i have no words for them now....be it suhaana or Mr.bolu

@Monaya - it's jus 2 days that Sanaya reached India..Let her take some rest n them spend some quality time in private...we'll get their segment SOON! i'm sure of it
n today i read an article on jas
he was saying that all 4 actors of MJHT are going to get busy soon with their respective projects...will post the article in nxt post

n yes, i'm really enjoying PKYEK these days, i don't know whether i got used to that boring track or whether the story line has moved ahead....i think the 2nd one is true

Edited by kavya.b - 25 December 2010 at 3:22am

EkPaheli

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Jas Karan ecstatic on his first wedding anniversary..

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 9:43:36 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 58 Comments
Jas Karan ecstatic on his first wedding anniversary..

Jas Karan Singh and wife Ashwini complete their one year of togetherness today...

Last year on 25th of December Jas Karan Singhpopularly known as Uday of Miley Jab Hum Tum tied the knot with his girl friend of five years, Ashiwini Wala and today they both have completed one year of togetherness.

Talking about his wedding anniversary an excited Karan says, "I am extremely happy that we have completed one year of our wedding and hope we see such more in our life."

When TellyBuzz asked Karan about his plan for the day, he got candid and said, "Actually I am planning for a get together at my place where the whole cast of MJHT Arjun BijlaniRati Pandey and others are invited. Not only me, but my wife is also very close to them."

"We never know when we friends will get time to sit together and  have a gala time. I am getting to hear that all of them will sooner or later get busy with their respective projects. I will grab this chance to get everyone together," adds Jas Karan.

Jas Karan is presently part of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani, which is produced by Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi.

Well, we wish Jas Karan and his wife a very happy get-together with good old friends.. 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

EkPaheli

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
lolz cutie Dodo bhaiyaa!

hey ahana!

hey did u saw SBS today? san n mohit hosted. i cnt guess the reason why san should look so stunning n mohit should look grumpy! he was like strght outta bed look tht wsnt suiting him! but i was soooooooooooooooooooo relieved to watch them together! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPahelikavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
here's an article demanding MJHT back with new season, which i think is highly impossible as AB is already busy with new show

Yeh Dil Maange More - Part 7

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 3:12:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 29 Comments
Yeh Dil Maange More - Part 7

The show at Number 2 in Part 7 of our countdown of shows, that need to come back - Yeh Dil Maange More..

Before we begin today's section of Yeh Dil Maange More, Tellybuzz wishes all its readers a Very Merry Christmas; wow that rhymes. Well, have you all made cribs and did Santa Claus come to town? Did you sing Jingle Bells? Did you get your share of gifts? And, am I asking a lot of questions?

No offense people, it's Christmas, a very happy festival that all like to celebrate across the world celebrate. 

And this time Yeh Dill Maange More guarantees to bring smile on the faces of our dear readers. The show at Number two is a show, that people have gone gaga over, a show that created a niche of audience who are still to overcome the depression of their loved show going off air !!

Yes, we are talking about one of the most popular shows ever in Star OneMiley Jab Hum Tum, today at Number 2 in the demand list of people.

Miley Jab Hum Tum:

The show started with the a usual story wherein two simple girls, Nupur and Gunjan, from a small town, come to the dream city Mumbai for their college education. They face the common procedure of ragging and fall prey for games played by the gang of college whose head is the basketball champ an the heartthrob of girls, Samrat. Mayank, is an angry young man who has his head and heart for studies and always has a bitter time with Nupur, who is diametrically opposite to him. The show then sees a lot of moments that gripped the eyes of the audience with the comedy and the youthful college activities and of course, the fights and finally the love of the two pairs, Gunjan-Samrat and Nupur-Mayank. The show took a drastic turn and a leap after the leads, Gunjan, Samrat, Nupur and Mayank meet with an accident in which Nupur sees her end. The second season brought in new faces too but the entry of Gunjan, Samrat and Mayank, again bagged all the attention. The later part of the show also saw the re-entry of Nupur. The show ended on a happy note with Nupur and Mayank gifted with twin daughters and Gunjan and Samrat getting married.

The show, produced by Endemol and Sudhir Sharma's Sunshine Productions, saw an unprecedented success on Star One and is still in talk amongst people. Star One gifted the viewers with four actors who blended well together in their respective characters. The ambiance in the show connected well with the audience with the casual college atmosphere. The character of Samrat (Mohit Sehghal)  was the ideal college dude, the playboy interested in the extracurricular rather than the academics. Mayank, played by Arjun Bijlani depicted the studious boy who never accepts failures. Nupur (Rati Pandey) symbolized the chirpy girl who loves to live life to the fullest in its glory and Gunjan (Sanaya Irani), a girl who is always ready to help others in their work which even includes the completion of assignments. 

The show can be called as the life turner for all the stars associated with the show. Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani became the stars of television industry over night.. Sanaya Irani andRati Pandey were welcomed with whole heart by the viewers and the chemistry of both the pairs were sizzling on screen.

Even when the show saw various ups and downs in the TRPs and concepts, it did not loose its loyal audience who are still craving for the show to be back with a Season 3.  What's more, they demand to see the same pair of Arjun-Rati and Mohit-Sanaya back in the show!!. 

The show went off air sending the audience into complete depression that they suffer even today. The show can definitely make a comeback with a sequel because after the college life these stars had just entered the real life of commitment and responsibilities. Hence there are a lot that they have to face which could be definitely shown in Season Three, if it comes back. The show had always remained to be a youth based show and was purely an entertainment package which the audience is craving to see again. Lets hope the channel and the production team listens to your prayers, people.

Phew!!!! A show that found its place in the hearts of people and because of which Yeh Dill Maange More has got a great number of hits.

Well, I hope Miley Jab Hum Tum fans are happy that their show is at  this position on our countdown!!  

But before we sign off here is a quick flashback of the shows. Do Hanson Ka Jodaa @ 10, Mahi way @ 9, Rishta.com @ 8, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam @ 7, Bairi Piya @ 6, Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil @5, Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan @ 4, Bidaai @ 3 and Miley Jab Hum Tum@ 2  

And tomorrow we will see the show that has bagged the Number 1 position. Just one more day to go. Guess you already know which show that will be, isn't it?

By: Saranya Valsarajan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top