Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 49)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Partnerrr...i'm chatting wid ur scorpy partner. And madam...have left a msg for u on gmail. Was waiting for u there since an hour...coz i might not be coming ol after my cinderella time. So, thought of an early discussion today. But u weren't there also Unhappy

Am here for another 15 mins...so lets have a brief talk here..Wat say?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
why doesn't my scorpy come here?? she is sooo mean..hai na, PICI?

something is better than nothing...lets talk something atleast...meanwhile lemme check gmail
actually i was watching TV till now.....PKYEK, JDJ,SBS n now i'm here

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Arey Partner...that' a looong list of shows. So, which one are u enjoying the most.

Your scorpy partner is busy in some official work...and i'm bothering her while she's doing it.

So, partner...how was ur day?! Busy in college?

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i like JDJ the most....sushant is the best n today mahi vaj was awesome too

ohh busy scorpy she is!

i had half day today n but had full work as long as i was in clg....record work during cls, u see....lol actually aftr cls
final sem mein bilkul bhi mann nahi kar raha ki cls attend karun dhyaan dun etc etc

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Awww!!! That is soooo typical for every last semester student. Last year, I was teaching the final semester stds of EE (ur area)....and I remember, in every class they used to be after my life for some samosa party. The loser that I am...spent loads of bucks on their Pepsi's and samosa's ROFL....and thus, they never missed any of my class. ROFL

Ok...so, u're enjoying Jhalak?! I'm not watching any show these days. Just read the updates of SGP....and i'm srsly getting annoyed by the childish acts of Ishan and Suhana. It mayb coz i'm not watching and just reading....but i don't know...don't feel like watching their "scooter rides".

BTW...u saw the article....a bui type mausi is entering SGP. Bui came on the "nupur shaadi mission"...and this mausi is for "Dad's shaadi mission"...like watever!!!

Your scorpy was saying that she'll talk to u soon here...and was giving love to u.

WOW...i feel like a messenger today. LOLLOLLOL

Partner...I'm off...i wasn't planning to...but since we cudn't talk properly today...i'll catch u on Gmail after my cinderella time.

Ahhh!!!! Its such a GREAT feeling to write long post... LOLLOLLOL

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
tell my scorpy that i'm missing her na....

u r such a good teacher, i wish atleast one prof gives us some kind of party or atleast  50 paise chocolate to each one of us...instead we give them party...such a good students we are na?

actually, Jhalak is the only show which i'm enjoying these days....SGP has lost its grace long back...it's just a comedy show now...i don't read updates for such kind of shows any more.....bas kabhi dekhthi hun..poora episode n ya, i read the article...it seems it's gng to give way to another comedy track n nothing much

very good, i hope we'll b able to catch atleast at that time

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! I really miss you all loads! I hope all is doing well! (:
I just want to say that Uni is starting from tomorrow so I have to be off IF and whatever. This semester is going to be busy busy. But I will try to come online for you guys and drop in a hi here and there. And we have MSN right? So I will leave offliners or vice versa. And Kavz you have gmail? I will message you on FB (:

So take care all of you! <3 And will see you all hopefully soon (:
Love you and will miss you all loads!
MUAH!<3
Jia

kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@ Partner: I knooo...SGP is like a comedy show now. And i'm sorry to say, but with every passing epi, Suhana is becoming more annoying and a complete dumbo. Same goes for Ishan...he didn't used to b like this earlier...or mayb, i feel this coz obviously, reading and watching are very diff. But somehow, the updates don't motivate me to watch the show. Otherwise too, I used to watch SGP for the side characters mainly....now, even they seem to have lost their charm.

Aww!! u're amazing stds, partner. Now i wanna teach in ur college. I kno, i kno...the reason u gave treat to ur teachers...but still... LOL

@ Jiaaaa: GREAT to see u here. *hugsss*. Aww!!! No worries...studies come first....so, we understand ur position. But yes, ..plz come here whenever u get time. Even a small msg will do. And when ur semester will be off, then u can be regular here. To sum up, the pt of my lec was....u can't leave this place, hon...atleast not till I'm here LOL baad ki baki sub jaanein LOL Ok, i can see partner's and Meens' chappals coming my way LOL

All the best for ur studies, and for everything Jia. Take care!! *hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b..-Jia-..

Go to top