Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 42)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
btw i forgot to tell u guys, when i was at home, i watched MANY shows....even those shows abt which i have zilch idea ROFL
so, what i want to say is that DLMH is getting grip now....actually i got the grip one or two weeks back...story is moving
n SBS is also gng to be interesting...the flash back is gng to be revealed...i don't know if anyone of u is still watching the show or not....what i don't understand in that show, now that toasty is also their family, then why don't Tej tell her everything, when she wants to know all that

n i caught up CCBM-naveen's show....i don't  know any base of that show or love stories but i can say that it is interesting....i mean the lead gal's husband (don't know if he is a lead or not) is not a positive character n  no one knows what he is doing
all the while i was watching that show, i didn't have any feeling that i was watching some saas bahu saaga or a love story...i had a feeling that i was watching a thriller...i like thrillers...so much of suspense actually!

i caught a lil of DSDV - understood the whole story....but it was not that interesting...the gal's face is not at all attractive...she doesn't have charm

i actually watched Balika vadhu...was never a regular follower...i watch 2-3 episodes for every 6-7 months...but still i have a lil t say abt this show as well
i don't know what they focus generally on, but in those few episodes i have watched, i think they are focusing very well on the problems on the concept of 'child marriage'....the guy is allowed to study further but the gal is not....he is sent to city...there the problems begin...city life, attraction in teenage etc on one side n his wife n his village life on the other side....very well gng...infact i want to watch BV frm starting now, i wont do it though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
btw i have thought something abt the 2nd post i've reserved in the 1st page
we have thought of awards already but as we all can see, our fellow mETcians are tooo active to cooperate with that idea
so, what i'm thinking is ...i have options actually

1. SHORT take abt 'what MetC is' for each one of us

2. description abt members....will tell the extended idea, if we go for this

3. posting some siggys splly for MetCians

more ideas are welcomed!

ps: 8th post at a stretch, one full page of my posts alone....this shows how work-less i am ...will do some fruitful work now ROFL

Edited by kavya.b - 21 January 2011 at 11:47am

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Partner, Partner, Partner......ye kya ho raha hai, bhai, ye kya ho raha hai?! ROFL U're practically replying to every post...Aww!!! that is SOOO SOOO sweet HugHugHug

Ok..i can see a LOT of questions for me here...so, i better come on gmail now. Wink

And yes...i've been watching SGP...Will share my take later...if i'm in the mood to do so. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Kavzzz Hug you're back!!!! I was missing you!!!! And OMG ... you replied to all the posts ... I need to reply to some of your posts .... will come back here later when I can! Are you home over the weekend? Will log into gmail later and try to catch you! Big smile

Haven't been watching any of the shows you mentioned ... except SGP and Maryada ... but for the last one week, they haven't shown Maryada here ... been showing the Star Screen Awards curtain raiser .... which was okay, got boring after a while ... but I've missed the whole of Maryada for one week. and like I said, I'm enjoying SGP ever since I stopped looking for a love story completely ... and just started taking it as a comedy show ... even that goes OTT in places .... but it's still watchable in parts ...
I don't think anyone has uploaded the RP scenes ... they've been very few ... the guy is on another show also, so he probably divides his time between the two ... but that story is picking up ... the RB-Deepak one is okay-ish so far ... the suicide and hospital track was better, I felt. And the rest is all comedy LOL

Not seen DLMH ... the glimpses I get, the lead actress is still very poor in her expressions ... not seen SBS or BV either, I don't get those channels, and unless I'm really hooked, I can't be bothered to youtube the show ... I did for all the SG scenes for MJHT ... but not inspired yet for anything else so far.
DSDV ... I agree .... again the lead actress is poor ... i saw one episode recently, and I got an idea of the story so far ... good thing with all these shows is you catch them after a month or two and nothing much has moved Big smile

ayesha_80kavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Metcians!! Hope u all are doing great..been here after ages!! haven't chked all the pges, went thru this pg..n I can see some other show discussions are goin on, well its all greek n latin to me sooLOL..
Life is so unpredictable most of the times! I actually thought I won't be posting here n on forum until May atleast ..but Noo I do it occasionally , its coz of MoNaya and u all wonderful ppl, infact the other day when we got SBB segmt, I was so low before that, but after watching Monaya and a small MSN chat actually made me feel so much better..their came the realization that  I must try to come here whenever it is possible for me..Tongue
btw MoNaya SBB segmt was just totally out of this world..left us all in heaven even nowDay Dreaming]!! OMG can't get enough of them..MoNaya fever is on all HIGH..just saw 3rd thread at forum..this can't get any better!! I pray to God that May He bless them always and keep them away from all evil eyes and may they always stay happy & successful together in life forever..They simply make me more n more proud to be their fan with every segmt!! and I always have this wide grin on my face whenever I watch any segmt of them, they are simply a magical couple..and my fav both on and off screen!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Can't wait for SBS now..wonder how it'll be!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Gayathri- - 22 January 2011 at 12:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@ Gayu: heyyyyy!!! Good to see u here. Hope u're fine. How're the studies, projects, placement etc going? Ok ok..lets not talk abt studies here LOLLOL

@ PICI: Partnerrrrrrrrrr......i'm having this ear to ear grin since last night. Thanks a LOTTT for the amazingly beautiful siggy. I'm soooo soooo touched and i'm soooo in love wid it. *hugsssssss*.

Partner, need a li'l bit of help...u toh know how duffer i am in these things...somehow, i'm unable to add that siggy in my dabba. Whenever i copy paste its link, it doesn't show...*embarassed face* Is it coz... its uploaded on gmail?? Help na, partner....i can't wait to use it.

And do i have to say that i hate my powercut time!! Thanks again, partner.....i seriously have no words to express how happy n touched i am. Love u loadsssssss!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@diya - yayyy...u didn't say that ur usual lines this time ROFL
no, i'm not at home...back to clg 2 days back...but gmail is k anywhere...MSN is not available, that's all

u don't get sony also there? i know that u don't get imagine but sony... that's really bad

lol, i've left Maryada long, i caught a few glimpses when i was at home...that didn't interest me at all
i never saw SGP as a love related show...always saw it as a family saga with humour...i can watch it on n off but i can't watch this show regularly anymore
RB-Deepak track is not moving really...it depends on how they'll handle the whole track
i'm liking only RP track/bits...but all of a sudden when i read cancer in the forum, i was shocked...cancer n that too for suhaana, i never expected that...i may watch this show again for some days...not sure though

n DLMH, not jus the lead actress, everyone should improve...actually, only she has improved to some extent, i didn't like others at all
but the story is picking....the actual drama is going to begin...

@g3 - heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa
good to see ur post again...don't even think of being MIA  till may....
what abt ur palcements?? haven't seen u on gmail also for some days....need some news updates
all the best for the last sem n placements

@ashu - awwwwww thank u partner
n yess...i uploaded it only on gmail, that's why u r unable to use
jus now uploaded it on imageshack...will post it now....i hope no one will laugh at this

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

i should actually show to this to my teachers...pari n jia...esp pari

actually i made one more for us n another one all of us....wondering whether i should post them or not

Edited by kavya.b - 22 January 2011 at 4:30am

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
PARTNERRRRRRRR....this is the MOSTTTT beautiful siggy ever....and thank you sooooo much for uploading it on image shack...gonna use it rightaway. Thanks, partner....LOVE U LOADSSSSSS!!!!  HugHugHugHugHug

And another siggy?! WOWWW!!! Plzzzz post it na.....m waiting for it now!!

kavya.b

Go to top