Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 40)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@partner - mein toh teek hun....on n off headaches are always there
n yes!!!!!! we ROCK Thumbs Up!!!! n meens sucks Thumbs Down in everyway except her scorp obsession!!ROFL

now frm most of the posts (pg: 28-35), i loved anjy love for small posts
n diya's common lines are "koi hai?" ..." why is this CC soona soona?" n " why, no one is ol when i'm here? " 
diyaaaaa.....don't know why but these posts really cracked me up....almost all ur posts had atleast one of these lines....whcih reminds me that unknowingly u have fulfilled anjy's wish many a times

@meens - i can see ur J on our name....what if u don't like chemical formulas, we all LOVE chemistry , ryt??? we partners have that anyway

@jia - good to see that u r not MIA n ur gng ur darshan sometimes

@g3 - yet to watch ur VM
what abt placements?? u r supposed to keep me updated, madam...atleast on gmail

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
r u there, partner??????

btw, did anything go wrong in forum recently? i sensed some heat in the CC n FB also.....abt MS SBB int?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Awww!!! Partner....so true!!! MoNaya are soooo much in love...aren't they really adorable?! But you know wat...it really hurts me when ppl say that they're faking it...How can someone even think like this?! Its in their eyes, partner.....their love is sooo soooo beautiful, amazing and soooo evident. Its okay if someone doesn't like them...everyone has their own choices....but then...just coz u "hate" them...u'd say such things. Its totally beyond me.

Don't get worried as to why i'm saying all this...there were major world wars going on at IF....so, was wondering this coz of them.

For the secret...will tell u on gmail...not here!!! Embarrassed

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hmmm, so there is something...i need to get updated....some wars are interesting.....but frm ur  words, i have a feeling that this one is disgusting

i know that, u'll tell on gmail....at what time? now or nyt or late nyt?
i'll ol till late on gmail today....2morow is hol 

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Yes, partner...this war was veryyyyy disgusting and not at all needed....well, if u ask me...no wars are needed...and this one was no exception either. Its just that, by indulging in such fights...more than de-grading or ridiculing anyone else....we show our own selves. Still ppl fight...isn't it really sad?!

Partner...lets have a late night session today. Wat say?! Abhi i'm off....niece wants to play wid me...so, i'm gonna b a little kid now EmbarrassedLOL Sorry, partner!!!

And yesss...forgot to say...Meens is sooooo jealous of our title. LOLLOLLOL We rock!!!

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hahaha...she IS jealous!!

i agree partner, they de-grade their own self by starting some unnecessary fights....i wonder, how come they don't realize this

enjoy little kid!!
lets have fun tonight!
hopefully something will b ready by then *fingers crossed*

ayesha_80

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

now, what is this??????? scolding n me?? did i ever say a word to anyone of u??
leave everyone diya, did i ever say anything to u *cries* *dramatic BG * *cries louder n louder*
[/QUOTE]

Kavz, i think you've been spending too much time with my EQ ... LOLLOLLOL

You saw the Monaya SBB???? Finally???? After it created tehelka and hungama on the forum ... we're on second thread of drooling there ... hasn't happened for a long time LOL
And the news is that we'll get an SBS segment on monday ... when will this weekend finish??!!!! LOLLOLLOL

LOL

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Awww!!! Partner....so true!!! MoNaya are soooo much in love...aren't they really adorable?! But you know wat...it really hurts me when ppl say that they're faking it...How can someone even think like this?! Its in their eyes, partner.....their love is sooo soooo beautiful, amazing and soooo evident. Its okay if someone doesn't like them...everyone has their own choices....but then...just coz u "hate" them...u'd say such things. Its totally beyond me.

Don't get worried as to why i'm saying all this...there were major world wars going on at IF....so, was wondering this coz of them.

For the secret...will tell u on gmail...not here!!! Embarrassed

Ashu, for this i HAD to say this ... for two people who are called "non-actors" by their bashers, either those guys have to admit that they act VERY well indeed to "fake" so much love in front of the cameras ... or if they really are such bad actors as the bashers claim, then what they saw on SBB can't be acting ... can't have it both ways, for heavens sake!!! But I guess when hate becomes so blind and so obsessive, then I guess making any sense is the last thing on people's minds! And why on earth should you or even CAN you "hate" actors whom you don't know personally at all??? And spend so much time obsessing over what they're doing or not, or whether their love story is fake or not?! Drool over your own favourites ... if you have to obsess, at least obsess positively!

ayesha_80kavya.b

Go to top