Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 31)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I don't know why Munni badnaam hui hai tere liye is stuck in my head Stern SmileStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Arey meri chunni....its time for sheila ki jawani now...Munni toh bohat pehley badnaam ho gayi thi? WinkROFL

DiyaS..-Jia-..

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hello ppl....anyone here??
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Arey meri chunni....its time for sheila ki jawani now...Munni toh bohat pehley badnaam ho gayi thi? WinkROFL

Chunni Embarrassed LOL Haha waise sahi baat kiya hai aap ne WinkROFL And no not sheila ki jawani. That has been my workout song and now I am tired of listening to this song Stern SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hello girls.....hows u all.........me down with horrible cold n cough.....shucks i hate being sick when its a long weekend......n espclly when i am busy shoppingLOL......

i dont know if i can catch u guys on msn nemore till marchROFL unless am awake at late nights which is a rarity these daysConfused....so am going to try being here on n off.....hoping to take these last 15 days a bit easy at work hopefullyBig smile

waise how does it feel to be a sun sign that u werent beforeLOLLOL.......

@kavssssssieee...my scorp partner am so darn angryAngry they have taken away my scorp status from meCry......to hell with what those new day astrologers sayThumbs Down....i was born a scorpion n will die as oneROFL.....that's the ultimate scorp in me speakingCool

@ashu,......u n i aint nemore the famous leo-scorp raging jodiCryOuchLOL

@diya....i knw it was wonderful chatting after so long ........escplly continuing those rofl sessions in pvt LOL

@all others.....heloo shelooo....come to the cc pls more oftenEmbarrassedTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@ Jia: Awww!!! No Sheila for u?! Ok, baba...u stick to munni then LOLLOL

@ Meens: NOOOO!!! We'll always remain the leo-scorp jodi.Hug These astrologers have lost it LOL

Awww!!! I'm bhatkofying here most of the time...so u leave a msg whenever u come. Otherwise too, we need to catch up on loadssss!!! Hope to see u soon. And yesss....u better throw work on the back seat now. Wink

Take care, Meens!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I'm DEADDDDD, girls Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

What an AWESOME SBB segment we had today. Have watched it more than a dozen times already. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming If this segment has left us like this...don't know wat will be our condition after the feb. issue of Gr8 mag comes out. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Look at them.....

It was actually very difficult to choose a pic to post here....but I'm in love wid this one Day DreamingDay Dreaming I WISH someone captures the brief eye lock they had just before this part. It was sooo beautiful. Day DreamingDay Dreaming And in this pic....their expressions are soooo soooo amazing. I don't know...but this pic seems to speak volumes abt two ppl who are deeply in love. It shows sooo much of togetherness and completeness. Day DreamingDay Dreaming I think i've lost it today. Can go on writing abt this pic...so better cut it short. LOLLOL But, isn't it really beautiful, girls?!

BTW....i think, the reporter also lost count of their kisses and hugs. ROFL Anyone of u has any idea on the final score?! ROFL I was busy drooling so cudn't keep a track ROFL

DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Aww, meens, you're not well ... get better soon ... and take some time off from work now ...

I knowwwww ... am feeling like I lost a part of my identity ... noooo, I shall remain a proud Taurean ... for ever and ever!!!! arey, I keep bhatkoing here ... never seem to find anyone here, that's my problem ... my crazy timings Ouch

And GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch the Monaya segment today ... am totally utterly completely absolutely DEADDDDDDDD ... this one is way OFFF the rating scale ... hey bhagwan, was I watching reel life or real life ... what WAS that???? Day DreamingSillyDay DreamingSillyDay DreamingSilly .... Ashu, keeping count???? I toh forgot my numbers, my alphabets ... my everything .... shit, how can two people be so much in love??? We used to say that about Sajan ... Monaya are wayyyyyy ahead of them also Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I also lost count of how many times I already watched this segment ... and how many times I'm going to again Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And look at my avi ... at that kiss and their expressions after that Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... okay, I have officially lost it today LOL

I WANT THAT Gr8 MAGAZINE!!!!

ayesha_80kavya.b

Go to top