Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 25)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hello galssss
i'm at my home noww...pongal hols

n yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! my PICI is back!!!! *dances in joy*

@g3 - all the best for ur placements

@jia - jus shut up now....ur going no where
say that u wont b active, it's k
but don't say that u r LEAVING

n yes yes yess....i'm a JWM n shahid fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@pici - u had fever? are u k now?
were u busy asking everyone to take care of themselves or did u bother abt urself also?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
PARTNERRRRRRRRRR HugHugHugHug Plz, say that u're here!!! Sooooo good to see you.

Ahhh!!! Don't ask my PICI....i'm feeling terrible. U tell....hols again??!! WOWWW!!! So, if u're at home...u can come on MSN na??
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Kavz: Shut up? Cry No one has ever said that to me before. LOL LOL I will stop with my nautanki. Ok I am going to be HIGHLY inactive meaning I won't be on IF anymore Wink

@Baji: You are not feeling well? Shocked Kya? I hope you are feeling fine now baji! And I will sign on MSN on my lappy. Right now I need to fix someone, so will be back later LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awww j!!!!!! wont saying anything either but u better come on msn! Good luck with everything!

lmaooo diyaaa soo true! geet really has nothing to show! its just wearing new flashy outfits and song and dance! thats all you hear about!.. but PKYEK aint any better! though there is some sort of story it still sucksss! esp the acting! lmaooo the parents! W*Fff my mate was watching.. dunno why! but she sent me link and well it was rubbish! You see vampire diaries and then you see this!!! hahaha

in two weeks my shows will be coming back so hopefully will be ok! no indian show has gripped me yet! all suck!

anyway catch ya later girlies!

xxx

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@ Jia: Hope u're done wit the fixing business LOLLOLLOL I'm ok, now...thanks!!! Rest of the discussion on MSN. Hug

@ Partner: Thanks for coming on MSN. GREATTTTT catching up wid u Hug ...and esp our senty talks....LOVE them!!! WinkLOLLOL

@ Naz: I have NO idea of any Star One show. Used to watch RBO initially but then gave it up completely. Was soooooo crap!!! Abt the rest...i think, a few might be facing the music very soon coz they don't seen to get any good response. In that case...new shows might be in the pipeline.

Anyone of you watching SGP??!! More than watching i'm reading the updates...coz finally the Sona track's coming  to an end...and the female dhakkan, i.e. Suhana... is finally gonna confess. Sona track was sooooo boring. Read the article today...a confession in front of everyone....hmmm...Getting kinda curious for it now LOLLOLLOL

And the RB-Deepak track sounds quite interesting. They've taken it very decently so far....hope its taken ahead in the same way. But i don't know why...i'm not getting hooked to this show. Its actually a very good thing...coz SG's addiction is still very much there...and i don't want the same thing to repeat. Knowing the type of show SGP is...it can't even hook me. It has phases...and I enjoy reading the updates rather than watching the show. Weird na??!! Well...every weird thing is happening wid me these days..so, no worries LOLLOLLOL

Don't know when will we get MoNaya back. Naz....as we discussed, atleast we shud get some news abt the offers they're getting. I seriously can't wait anymore now.

And...how cud I forget this....today was some LEGEND's interview na??!! Phir bhi, itna sannata kyon hai bhai??!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Jia ... I didnt read that post about you leaving IF ... LOL ... I still haven't read it LOL... I refuse to read such things ...  arey, what's this about leaving  ... agree with kavz, just say you'll be inactive ... and keep popping in whenever you can ... plzzz!!!!

Kavz is on holiday again ROFL

Naz ... I kno, no Indian show is gripping at all these days ... and the promo of the KW show was disappointing, to say the least! Oh well, I sat through DMG 2/3 (whatever it was Wink) because of KW, so let's see, will give it a shot!

Ashu, hope you're feeling better, EQ Hug Agree, with you ... SGP is better on written update than on the tube ... ek toh Suhana shows no signs of growing up, and I don't like spoilt brats as heroines ... especially brainless ones ... besides, where's the love that she's gonna confess to? Have never seen it ... on either side - ishaan fell for her looks, and she still doesn't know what she wants in life! Except for a mother ... the only reason I empathise with her. But anyway I don't watch SGP for Sushaan, I watch it for the rest of the cast ... and am looking fwd to the Radha bua-Deepak track for sure ...

But seriously, I think I'll start enjoying tv, even the other shows, only when Monaya are back ... tv seems so damn DULL without them!!!

WANT MONAYA BACK!!!!

Edited by DiyaS - 10 January 2011 at 11:49pm

ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
badi badi post wali maatao...........

hamara chota post swikar karo!

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b