Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 24)

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
heyy..guys..not able to catch up with u all often, next week is gonna be really tight for me..college starting, placements starting..really tensed abt it..I need ur good wishes ....and also I just hope we'll get  some good news about Monaya as well..really miss seeing them onscreen..yest, I was watching their scenes during Sheena track( some scenes, which I never watched due to obvious reasons..n  I just had to watch them..) and I was literally tearing up like a baby..couldn't stand Gunjan's heart breaks at all..OMG!! she's indeed the strongest charcter of MJHT!! btw while I was watching, I kept thinking that, 4 months of Sheena was really a drag..why she was kept for 4months??LOL..I wish Neil was kept for atleast 2 months it wud have been better..I kept debating this to myself yest,.LOL..anyways!
Diya, hiii thanks for watching my VM! Glad u liked..Smile..I love this song so much..I used to listen to whole songs of this album during my childhood days..gets nostalgic sometimes..this song is my fav from all other songs, I dunno why it is not so famous..it is really a lovely song..Alisha has got beautiful voice!

btw did they show SG scenes in yest's sbs?I'm yet to see it.. retro look, Raj kapoor & Nargis..Day Dreaming  yes diya, that episode just made us all numb for days..one of the best shot episodes ..n kavs..who said I'll post links everytime..LOL..khud nahin dekha! n u know, I do not search for links, UMT link toh I found it in home pg, someone favourited it..LOL n btw Happy Pongal vacations!! Nice to know, u get Pongal vacations..for a week? Enjoy!! btw who's PICI LOL

@Naz - hiii..howz u? u like KW? n  did 2nd promo of AB's new show air?
@Everyone else- once again, hiiiii to all, miss u all, have a grt time!

Edited by -Gayathri- - 07 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy girls HugHugHug

God....feels great to be back here. And I can see my PICI worrying for me. HugHugHug Awww!!! Partner, that's my area na...to worry WinkLOLLOL But it felt great to see ur msgs, Partnerrrrr. Missed u loadsssss n loadssss. HugHug

@ Partner: First of all *zor se kaan pakkad* sorry for not posting here. Am down with high fever, flu, cough, cold and what not. Angry Didn't see this place for a couple of days, coz otherwise, I wudn't have been able to control myself from posting/replying. And u know na, my gmail gives problem...so it wasn't working either. Hence, i cudn't catch u there as well. Sorry!!! Could just talk to Naz on MSN. Awww!!! Its again ur exam time. I know, they must be over by now...still...all the very best to you for the results. HugHug And, your siggy's are AWESOME. Pari is toh undoubtedly the best siggy maker.....and I love ur other one as well. SG-MoNaya...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Oh!!! This reminds me, my sweet si PICI, where is our siggy?!! Ok...ok...i know, u're busy. So, no worry n no hurry!!! Hope to catch u soon, partner. Miss talking to you.  HugHug

@ Meens: We're back to playing hide n seek. Ouch U got my offliner kya??!!

@ Diya: Good to see that u're back to writing thesis.

@ Jia: Miss you too. Hope we get to talk soon. HugHug

@ Gayu: Awww!!! U made a VM?! Will defo watch it and comment here itself. But i'm sure it wud be great. U're an extremely talented person, so anything coming from you has to be amazing. And all the best for your studies and placement. HugHug

@ Naz: My MSN partner...i know we'll catch up on MSN for our daily discussion...but since u've written abt the shows here...will share my thoughts too Embarrassed

AB's show....hmmm...watched the promo. Can't see any "josh" in it. Wonder how will they relate it to the movie. Seems more like a show in which one of the leads comes from a village to a city. I don't know...i felt this after watching the promo. AB's looking quite young in it...which he didn't look in MJHT. Weird na??!! Here he was supposed to look more young as this was a college based role. But maybe, he didn't want to look young here...got my pt na?! WinkLOLLOL The girl...i kno, everyone's criticizing her...but i'll be honest. I think she's not that bad. Atleast, has this innocence on her face, which AB's ex lead didn't have WinkLOL Anyway...i won't be wathcing this show. Channels are still banned here...and i'm not that crazy to watch this show on YT.

The show that I'm looking forward to is the KW one. It should be a good show...esp, coz Imtiaz Ali himself will be involved in it. I'm sure, he wudn't like to damage his own brain child, his master piece, JWM. The girl.....i don't know...have to watch her before commenting on her. Remember, Naz....some of her pics were sooooo horrifying. Hope she does justice to Geet's role...coz it defo is a very challenging one. But as we discussed last night...wud've LOVEDDDDD MoNaya in this show. I'm not saying this coz I'm their fan....but I seriously feel that they both were the PERFECT choice for this show. Sanaya as Geet.....i don't think, anyone else can be better than her. And, Mohit as Aditya....well, Sam of S2 defo had shades of him....so, no doubt abt him being the right person to portray this role. Soooo wish they were chosen for this role.

I'm missing MoNaya soooo very much. It seems like forever we saw them. MoNaya...in a show, i mean. I HOPE they get a GOOD show sooooooon. I'm changing my slogan.....*WE WANT MONAYA...WE WANT MONAYA!!!!"....Anyone wants to join??!! LOLLOLLOL

TV is crap these days. I'm living on the SG scenes and MoNaya segments. One always brings tears in my eyes...coz I miss them....and the latter, always bring a hugeee smile on my face. So, all in all, SG and MoNaya fever is accompanying my other fever. Shoot....which doctor can treat this now?! LOLLOL

Ok...had to write more but this is getting really long. Didn't intend to write a thesis...and that's why wasn't coming to this place...but sorry, can't help. Those of you who were missing me here....i'm sure, u'd now prefer me being MIA forever. EmbarrassedLOL  

Miss you all loads and love you all loads. HugHugHug

And Mads....if by any chance, u read this....plz, come back here soon. I'm missing you a LOT!!! HugHug 

Edited by ayesha_80 - 08 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-naz17555DiyaSkavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ashu..Hug..soo glad to see ur post here after a while!!  everyone were missing u so much..I missed u too really..thanks for posting ur thesis, as usual , enjoyed reading it..btw wht is this PICI??? I'm not getting it..pls clarify na, is it partner or something..Confused LOL
and awww..thanks ashu!! yep, I made a VM like finally ashu..feels like my dream come true..can't blv it still..LOL , do watch it whenever u get time, u shall pt out the faults too ok, coz I still need to improve a lot in editing..Smile
and I agree with ur pts abt AB's new show..he really looks young indeed!! the girl is fine, haven't seen her anywhere before so dunno abt her acting..but I feel they look nice! Hope they do well..Good luck to AB and to that girl!!
Abt this KW's next,  It is a JWM remake right..gonna be aired on SP? Promos aren't out yet na? seems it'll b good,I loved that movie, watched it like atleast 10 times or may b more..as I being a Shahid fan..LOL..may try to watch this! waise abt MoNaya playing Aditya and Geet..yep..they wud have suited really well ashu..nice thought! after all those characters were really young..MoNaya cud do justice..but anyways lets hope we get MoNaya in a new show..and with that I join u.....with WE WANT MONAYA..WE WANT MONAYA>> Back onscreen together in a new show!! Embarrassed ..miss watching them onscreen..Cry

@mads and Navz- why don't u too come here at all ..Unhappy ??.miss ur SG posts..u guys were the ones who actually made me to understand SG so well and to fall in love with them more n more...*gets nostalgic* .Navz toh, I havn't seen her for ages..ashu I did send u an offliner abt her, did u get that?  miss u guys so much..

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
heyy gayuuu! yepp! i really like KW! i didnt watch him from remix bt saw him in DMG! loved his charcter there! well in the beginnin before rids! after that he was just dull! poor guy rids made his life hell!
so yess looking forward to his new show! just hope its good! cos i am soo bored these dayss! theres like NOTHING to watch! I hvant been watching anything actually! just the monaya stuff when we get! how sad is that?!lmaooo

Im also waiting for my american shows! their all on break! ;(;(

ohh and there was another promo? nahh havnt seen it!
lolzz ayesshh thast wat i got from it! just poor girl moving to city! oooh surpise surprise! lolzz well atleast AB has show lmaoo even though it donest look inetersting! I didnt see any west side story in it either! (havnt actually seen JOSH)

any way take care and catch u guys another time!
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hey all ... random replies to everyone, cos am too lazy to go back and see what everyone has written LOL

Kavz, hope your exams are over now ... this lot at least ... till the next lot start LOL ... med school was equally bad, by the way, we seemed to have exams, assessments, vivas non stop, and when we didnt have those, we had case presentation every day ... am I glad that part of college is over LOL ... though I still miss the fun part ... my best friends for life are those from college ... which is why I guess I did relate to MJHT to the extent I did ... btw, I still havent started watching remix, but I caught an episode of PKYK recently, and I liked Misha in that ... she was damn cute! Also, for some unknown reason (I must have been getting REALLY bored) I visited the Geet forum and saw that they are getting very hyper because apparently PKYK is the number one show on Star One these days, in terms of trp's ... they're all planning as to how to get Geet back to the top spot ... ring a bell, anyone?!!! Wink
Gayu, best of luck for your placements as well, hope you give us some good news soon like Kavs did ... Thumbs Up
arey, SG in SBS were just shown for a brief flash ... the retro look was discussed, and they showed glimpses of all the couples who had done them ... SG as Raj Nargis among them ... they showed the Maryada episode which was full of retro songs ... I'd seen that episode and actually liked it, it was like a Chitrahaar LOL with some of my old favourites ... just a pure entertainment episode ... and now apparently Geet Maan are dressing as Rishi Neetu for their sangeet ... they really have nothing to show in terms of storyline, I guess, so make a chitrahaar - good songs, good costumes, music and dance and everyone is happy ... LOL
... and that reminds me the reason why I went to the Geet forum ... overdose of LEGEND on MJHT forum was making me a bit nauseous ... needed some laughs LOL

Ashu, hope you're better now ... and I'm joining you in your slogan ... WE WANT MONAYA ... WE WANT MONAYA ...  am so BORED without them ... NOTHING seems wirth watching on tv if they're not there Cry

naz, and anyone else floating around ... hiiiiiiii Big smile

Edited by DiyaS - 08 January 2011 at 9:40pm

ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ Gayu: Awww!!! Will defo watch ur VM soon. Anything that has MoNaya-SG is a MUST see and a VM from you makes it even more special.

Yep, Gayu...the upcoming KW show is on the lines of JWM and will be on Star Plus. I think the promos have started airing...or mayb, they showed it on SBS. Not sure abt it. Let's see how the whole show is framed and presented.

Oh!!!! I've watched JWM hundreds of times. LOVEEEE that movie...and surprise, surprise...i'm also a Shahid fan EmbarrassedLOL I was soooo pissed off when he didn't get the awards for JWM. He truly deserved them....coz more than Kareena, I LOVE Shahid's acting in that movie. 

Awww!!! Thanks for joining in my slogan. MoNaya are needed back at the EARLIEST....bohat ho gya intezar!!! And...sorry...i din't get any offliner from you. Confused Anything urgent??!! If possible, plz resend it.

@ Naz: Today my hopes for the KW show have also gone really down...thanks to u, madam WinkLOLLOL...u had to show me the promo na?! LOLLOL And yeah...atleast AB has a show. Hope MoNaya get one soon....and abt the LEGEND...oh!! Do LEGENDS really like to work?!! LOLLOL 

@ Diya: Thanks Hug...Wish I cud say i'm better...but it seems this fever n flu have taken a permanent residence wid me. How r u doing??!! And thanks again...for joining in the slogan!!

@ Partnerrrrr: WHERE r u??!!!I'm back here and now u've disappeared. Come back, partner....m missing my PICI loads HugHugHug Oh!!! Before i forget again....Gayu, PICI is Partners in Coolness and Innocence. Obviosuly, its Kavya, my partner and me. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

@ Anu: Sorry....got dc that day and then had powercut. Hope to catch u soon!!! HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Hey guys just wanted to say that I am leaving IF. I won't be active after next week. So I will try to come online more often. And please no talks about telling me to stay and stuff. I will have a huge post next week for everyone. So just giving you guys a heads up.

I hope everything is going great! <33
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Jiaaaaaaaa.....what are you saying, girl??!! Ok....i won't ask or say anything. But plz, check ur MSN. Wink

@ All: Hi girls Hug Yahan pe koi hai?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Go to top