Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 23)

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
heyy guyss! dunno if anyones here! lolzzz but yess Diyaaa! im sooo glad for KW"! hes very popularr! Looking forward to his show! the guys just too cute! and a great actor!.. i saw pics of the girl on google! I was put off! though in some she looked ok...

U seen AB's new show promo?.. was a bad copy so dindt get a word! so cant say anything about it but AB looked alright lolzz
Just waiting for monaya! i mean the intervies are well fun and awesome! but i wnat them to act! lolzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hey nazz!!
how have u been??

@meens ki bachi - why do u come here, when i AM not ol??

@g3 - thanks for the link g3, have to watch the segment yet
n ya, will watch ur VM too...but may b ltr
i have my mid-terms on friday n saturday n then i'm gng home for a week - pongal vacation...so may b aftr that...if possible will watch it on saturday nyt...if i wont go home on that nyt itslef

ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, my PICI!!!!
why r u not posting??????
atleast PM me na

@all - TINYPIC SUCKS!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-DiyaS

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
kavs..Hug..my pleasure!! sure yaar, watch it whenevr u get time..n so u r having mid terms now, thats why I don't see u much here..All the best for ur mid terms!! tc n hope to catch u soon ..Smile

@Meens- hey..why r u not ol when I'm ol, it always happens!!! Unhappy tc..hope to talk to u some day..

@Naz and everyone else including LIKERS(read EQs..LOL)- heyyyy guys..miss u all!!! tc

Edited by -Gayathri- - 06 January 2011 at 4:07am

naz17555kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ya g3, xmz frm 2morow
all these days, i wasn't around bcoz we were busy deciding our nxt project, which we didn't decided still btw n partying around for one or the other reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
And again .... nobody's here when I'm here Cry

Thanks for the yt link, Gayu ... finally saw the U Me Tv segment ... wonder why they took so long to air it LOL ... after two months! Was cute Embarrassed ... as always!
And I saw your vm too ... loved it ... damn sweet Clap

meens, I missed you again Cry Happy new year!!!

Kavz, have a good pongal holiday and all the best for your exams ... again ... uurrgh, u engg students are always having exams Confused

Naz, I knooo, am really happy for KW, hope the show turns out well. Aahana showed me a pic of the new girl, she seemed pretty in that one, now if only she can act Wink I saw AB's promo ... doesn't seem very Josh type to me LOL ... but nothing very arresting ... anyway, I dont get Imagine, so won't be watching it ... am not sufficiently interested to yt LOL Am just waiting for news of Monaya now ... news as in news of a new show, we seem to be getting a baarish of Monaya otherwise LOL ... but I want them back on screen every night ... intehaa ho gayi intezar ki LOL

-Gayathri-naz17555kavya.b

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
lmaoo diyaaa tell me about it!!!!!! gotta write here cos i miss u on msn! im getting back from work alot later these days!;(
and yeah hopefully that show will be cool!
AB's one looked abit lmae! saw another promo lolzz and wat kind of lame role does he hav in it?... actuallye the whole scared girl thingy seems annoying with that vampy sister?... well watever!
just wiating and waiting ! uurgh

heyy everyone elsee!!! hope ur all well!
xxx

-Gayathri-kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hey Naz .... I know, our timings just don't match on msn these days Cry  btw, finally saw the promo of AB's new show on tv ... nothing really new, but the other guy's look has changed ... I remember seeing him in his old show ... AB looks the same, haven't seen the girl before but she looks pretty ordinary too ...
And there is nothing interesting to watch on tv these days ... I hope KW's new show starts here soon, and at the same time as India ... that's the only one I'm looking fwd to at all these days ... gosh, all the shows are so BORING ConfusedConfusedConfused ... some of them really need to wind up pronto

Caught a glimpse of SG in SBS today ... retro look ... from the Sajda scene of V day ... what an episode that was ... knocked us all for a toss ... we were literally struck numb for days ...Cry

hey all, why is this CC so soona soona?

-Gayathri-naz17555kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
diya - hehehe....i feel the same, when i joined in engg, in my 1-1, i felt as if gng to school again....then we used to have monthly unit tests n now we have monthly mid-terms....thanks for final sem, we'll have xmz only for 2days

i'm looking fwd for FW show as well....i hope i'll b able to get hooked atleast to some extent n not jus to any one character

ohh SBS showed SG today?? i have to watch it then, may b i'll wait till g3 to post YT link here ROFL
both the Vdays are memorable for SG...a very big steps in their journey together
last yr's vday made us all completely numb.....it's that time i started watching remix as i was in search of finding an alternate to tears

anyways, today my xmz went well...they were like engg last sem xmz....ROFL..if u get what i mean

k, i'm off now...need to sleep for sometime n then start studying for tomorrow's xmz
byeee

ps: PICI, where r u???

-Gayathri-naz17555DiyaS

Go to top