Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 22)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Just came online to say ... Monaya again LOLLOLLOLLOL Yippee ... it's raining Monaya these days ... ever since Sanaya got back Embarrassed ... seems they are VERY much in demand by all channels Tongue ...

Can someone find a link that works???

Also, Karan Wahi is in the Jab We Met show ... dunno the girl, she's unknown, but am so happy ... this is one show I will watch 'cos I really like the guy! Just hope his heroine is good ... poor guy has the devil's luck with heroines ... gets the worst of the lot ... except for Jennifer, the only one who could act ... 

so the Star Plus new line up starts ... waiting for more news Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-meens1981ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
ashu, we wont mind if u LIKE or don't LIKE our posts but we will definitely mind,  if u r not replying here

diya, ur FF had perfect continuity throughout ....iss baar padh padh kar marjaongi.....1.5 months back, we used to die watching them  on screen...n nahiiiiiiiiii....don't end ur FF any soon.....i'm all 'in' for reading another 10 parts at a stretch

n yayyyyyyyyyy!!! MOnaya once again
need to watch the segment yet!!

diya, did KW act in more shows....i know him only in remix n dmg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-meens1981ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Ashu, ditto Kavz ... stop LIKEing and start replying LOL

Kavz, me too, havent watched the U Me Tv segment yet ... the link posted isnt working for me Ouch
Arey, I was thinking of winding up WUAS with the SG wedding, then Mrs Shergill story started ... and now I have something else going on in my head ... so I don't even know myself how I will end it LOL ... or, more important ... WHEN!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

KW acted in an awful show called Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari ... i forget which channel it was on ... the heroine was seriously awful, she just looked moronic and stupid all the time ... it was supposed to be a copy of DDLJ, but the girl was dead ... I think it wound up ... but KW was damn cute in it and that's where I first started liking him. He had a great relationship with his nani - the actress who plays Daadi in SGP ... she was one hep Punjabi lady in that and their scenes were the best ... Embarrassed much better than the scenes with the heroine LOL Apart from that, I only saw him in DMG, and there he got Tamanna at the start ... that's why I said, he has the worst luck in heroines LOL Never saw him in Remix ... saw an episode or two and Tia's 'hum' put me off, so I never saw it LOL

Ashu, ab toh kuch bolo ... I'm back to thesis writing again here and it feels lonely without you LOL

-Gayathri-meens1981ayesha_80kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
ashu, mere liye nahi toh sahi, start posting atleast for EQ...she is missing u very much

yaa...they posted upbulk list...i can watch only in YT n HC...i'm waiting for someone to upload soooooooon...i wanna watch MOnaya....enjoy their rain

very good!! don't end up till i become an engineer....i'll b reading it happily till then

oh ya, one of my frnds told me abt KW in that show...she said the same
TR are boring in Remix....esp KW's character is soooooooo boring
but i'll still recommend u that show....i wont compare SG n AY but any day Remix is no where comparable to another youth oriented show on S1.....u can  take my word on that

-Gayathri-meens1981ayesha_80DiyaS

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
heyyyyy guys..how r u all doing? had been a bit busy with placement preparations n all..doing mock tests n stuffs..LOL..but still pop up here n FB to check updates abt MS..well Diya, for me too as kavs said, I want ur FF to stay till I become an engineer..pls , as I said it is like a second MJHT for me..so try to keep it atleast till april..if possible though I won't force u provided u have plans to start a new one..Embarrassed

And guys..Wassup segmt was sooooo cute..we all wanted such a house segmt on them..finally we got it!! And God bless this couple..they are the most sweetest ,cutest couple ever..may they always have a blissful life together! love them:)) wanna see them again onscreen..I love those wall notes San had brought.."I yell bcoz I care".. and Mohit giving due credits to San for setting up the house..aww can they be anymore cuter than this?? Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Btw I saw UMT segmt on TV for the first time..caught the repeat at 7.30..it was taken long time back during wrap up party..I was wondering why they took one and half months to show it..LOL  it was cute but very short abt Reel life couples turning onto Real life couples as well.. where they said at the beginning they both felt very weird about each other..but then later with time they became friends..then close friends and finally love blossomed..This I think even we are aware of, just like SaJan..

Ashu..hey whts up? ppl r eagerly waiting to see ur post..so pls post dear..don't just LIKE..LOL

meens1981ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
guess no one is here right now..LOL guys btw I have made my first ever VM....its from Alisha's Made in India album song Tu Kahaan..I wanted to make a SG VM in this song..pls watch it whenever u get time..its my first attempt so my editing is not so gud..but still i tried my best to make this VM..dedicated to all of u..hope u like it..Comments and criticisms are welcomed..Tongue

here's the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsLCt9EDmuM

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
This place is silent..how come?? LOL..guess all r busy..btw guys, suddenly dunno what happenend to tinypic..God knows, siggie box shows pics are deleted..it took me forever to upload pics from another site..Finally done! *sigh* but W*H is wrong with tinypic ..that too achaanak se :@ ..

For those who haven't seen UMT segmt yet, here's the link-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJx5GrVlgo&feature=recent
EnjoySmile

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hello mETciansBig smile.....how r u all doing...hugs....missed u all so much....finally i found some time....but am sure no one will be arnd when i am ol....Cry...........kahan ho tum kahan ho tum mehfil me tere yahan hain hum.....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

Go to top