Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 21)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
anjy, don't u think it'll b easier if u PM ur ID to us? one PM...less effort

Hi to all the gals n old ladies over here!!!
haven't read ur posts yet...will check them out n reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@diya - i'm sweating endlessly here inspite of low temperature all round...guess why?
ryt now, even Monaya wassup excitement is not making up to myexcitement n i'm still sweating, guess why???

@ashu - thanks for the link....but ryt now, unable to watch despite of having some free time...n NO!, i'm not watching Remix....guess why??

someone guess whyyyyyy??????

@diya - plz don't wind up ur FF.....seriously!! or do it only if u have any other FF in ur mind n start it immediately aftr u end up this one....n make sure the nxt one should b even more mouth-watering than WUAS Wink

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Kavzzzz ... lolz ... have you actually caught up with WUAS ... that must have been a marathon read! LOL and here I came to find out how the Monaya Wassup tv segment was ... can see endless drooling on the forum - some action there for once! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Umm I miss you guys ):

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
it seems i liked u guys posts more than 10 times in the last 24 hrs Shocked
frm the past 24 hrs, i was ol, only frm few hrs, n i'm getting the same msg, since then

@diya - u guessed it ryt!!! i've read 26-38 chapters, at a stretch...with jus one comment in between, without even getting up frm where i was sitting....k, this happened 2 days back!....but sadly, i'm sweating even now!! too hot to imagine....n u know what, if my haalat is like this, what will happen to kiddos??? thanks to the party,  attended last evening, it was so entertaining that ur FF didn't stuck up in my mind! but since when i wont up in the mrng, mujhe sift aur sirf, teri FF yaad aarahi hai....esp 2 chapters or 3?
i read last 4-5 chapters again today....i think i'll read them again n again 
plz save me frm this n update soon.....i have xmz in another 4 days....if this continues, i'll write ur FF in my paper

@jia - i miss u too
btw i felt bad that lead actor in RMJ got changed...u like her na? i don't watch the show though!

now gng to watch wassup

ayesha_80DiyaS

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Kavz: Hug Heyy! <33 I hope you had a wonderful new year! (: And oh that show? I left it like back in November ROFL It was just a two minute thing. LOL I am watching Geet now though. Miss seeing MoNaya on television though we got them on Wassup! <33

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
oh! u left it already? good job! i didn't like it in the first week itself....it was boring

wassup is loading for me....MS are not in the starting....i didn't see them in the loaded part

ayesha_80

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

it seems i liked u guys posts more than 10 times in the last 24 hrs Shocked
frm the past 24 hrs, i was ol, only frm few hrs, n i'm getting the same msg, since then

@diya - u guessed it ryt!!! i've read 26-38 chapters, at a stretch...with jus one comment in between, without even getting up frm where i was sitting....k, this happened 2 days back!....but sadly, i'm sweating even now!! too hot to imagine....n u know what, if my haalat is like this, what will happen to kiddos??? thanks to the party,  attended last evening, it was so entertaining that ur FF didn't stuck up in my mind! but since when i wont up in the mrng, mujhe sift aur sirf, teri FF yaad aarahi hai....esp 2 chapters or 3?
i read last 4-5 chapters again today....i think i'll read them again n again 
plz save me frm this n update soon.....i have xmz in another 4 days....if this continues, i'll write ur FF in my paper

@jia - i miss u too
btw i felt bad that lead actor in RMJ got changed...u like her na? i don't watch the show though!

now gng to watch wassup

What's this new LIKE restriction? LOL Been trying to like some posts and can't Confused

Awww, Kavz ... am seriously speechless ... BlushingBlushingBlushing ...am so glad you liked it ... esp as you read so many chapters at one go ... did they make sense when you read them all together? Am enjoying WUAS again now ... it's my only source of Monaya and Sajan these days ... and the Wassup yesterday gave me more inspiration to continue Embarrassed ... so will update soon ... after your exams Tongue You have exams again???

Jia, you're watching Geet???? I tried a couple of times ... am so starved of anything decent on tv these days ... but I start laughing every time the Mahiiiiiiii comes on ... it kills the romance LOLLOLLOL Shit, more than one and a half months and I still can't get over the SG hangover ... no other couple is remotely appealing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b..-Jia-..

Go to top