Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 18)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sorry, Meens and Gayu...i told u na, my IF was giving problem...(and still is) Confused. So, i cudn't reply to u, girls *kaan pakkad*. Glad that cud catch u both on MSN afterwards.

@ Meens: Oh No!! Wat abt the net messenger thing??!! You can login from that when u're at home...right na?!

@ Gayu: No, problem, sweety. Take ur time...otherwise too, after ur never-ending type exams, u'd be hating reading now. And my OS has every chances of giving you headache. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

@ Partnerrr: Missed you yest. WOW...you were the judge Cool I'm sure u must have had a great time. And....hope the contestants don't plan taking badla from you now WinkLOLLOLLOL

Arey partner....so, wat u don't know the "f" of fashion??!!! U forgot kya.....ppl even LOWE the "Shiny Pants". ROFL So...for ur not knowing anything abt fashion ......makes u even more apt to be the judge. LOLLOL

Will try to be here tonight...though can't promise. One reasonn--IF..and secondly, might be having guests at home.

@ Everyone else: Hiiiiii HugHugHug

Edited by ayesha_80 - 30 December 2010 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-kavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey guys..Hug..as said m here for sometime, but anyone else here?

@kavs- hiiii..Hug..missed u yesterday!! so u were asked to judge for a fashion show!! woww..I know how much fun u must have had..even if u think u don't know the f of fashion, u were hired to judge..iska matlab tumein kuchh toh kas baat hai..LOL..anyways glad u enjoyed!! btw what abt ur results?..also rem u were supposed to send me something that I've asked u some 1 week back if u don't mind.. Embarrassed
I love that SG siggie which u r using yaar..the curved rectangle shape looks classy..Cool

@meens- glad u have set up msn at office..wish u cud do so at home too..just let me know when can I catch u at msn, will be better if we discuss instantly there..Smile

@ashu- heyy..pls dear stop saying sorry that sounds like me..LOL..so formal n all..glad we met at msn later..but what's up with IF for u? why it ain't working ?Confused
and who said ur OS will give me headaches??if that was the case then I won't be so excited to read it..plsss don't say that..u r the best OS writer!! By reading them gives me the much needed pleasure I long for.. as these days we all miss SG so much..so to fill in that void we need something like this..apart from that, I also watch their scenes everyday..my daily dose..LOL..waise m yet to read ur OS..will be doing soon..

Edited by -Gayathri- - 30 December 2010 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens1981

@kavs .....u n fashion show.....*dekh tere sansaar ki haalat kya ho gayi bhagwan, kitna majboor hai choices ke liye insaan*ROFL

@diya....i chupke chupke read ur latest updateLOL ....my my myEmbarrassedDay Dreaming ....i have juts been gleeing mindlessly ever sinceDay Dreaming.......will comment in detail once i gather my sensesDay Dreaming.....but it was just oooooooooolalala typesLOLLOL

@jiz... baby mere aate time tum kyun ol nahi hotiConfused....wat crap hindi was that.....never mindLOL

@ashu n gayu....i got msn installed in my office lappy but no success with my home pcOuch....win32 appln has haunted that oneLOL

Hug At least I understood what you said LOL Look at my crap english LOL Anyways that is how I speak Urdu/Hindi so All Izz Well LOL I know I miss my angel di Unhappy I hope to talk to you soon! And I got your FB comment so will reply there soon! Sister is calling me LOL
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@ Gayu: Awwww!!! U're making me blsuh now. Thanks a lot for ur sweet words. They really mean a LOT!!! And i'm also living on the old SG scenes these days...with a daily dose of MoNaya ofcourse EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Gayathri-

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
KAHAN ho sub??!!! Its 31st dec....and this place is soooo quiet. Ouch Not good na, girls.

And......wat a great end to the year. It started with the beautiful and soulful SG scene and ended wid the promo of MoNaya's upcoming interview. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Cud it get better today??!! They are looking sooooo ADORABLE Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

In case, we all don't catch up today....wishing you all a very very very HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope 2011 is filled wid every hapiness, success, health, love, joy and smiles for you all. Take care and love u girls loadssssssssss HugHugHug

-Gayathri-

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ayeshhhh! lolzzz hows u?! and woohoooo im soo excited lolzzzz gosh the start of 2010 seemed liked yesterday! times really flysss! and i soo cannot wiat for the monaya interview! goshh were soo lucky!
and they seriously look soo cute togther! awwww

but still waiting and waiting lmaoo for some newsss! tv is soooo boringgg these days!

-Gayathri-ayesha_80

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys.. Wish u all a very Happy and a prosperous New Year 2011..May the coming year bring you happiness and satisfaction in ur life..Wish u all the best!! Hug

Last few hours are left to say a goodbye to 2010..a memorable year for all of us!!
Ashu..hey..Hug my pleasure dear..Tongue..and yes u r right can this year be any better than this? woww..started wit that sweetest patch up SG scene which just made us crazy like anything..and ended on MoNaya's int promo..Day Dreaming..1st Jan'10 and 31st Dec'10 are the most memorable days..also all the special segments and januable scenes that we got in 2010..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..overall a great year for MoNaya and us, MoNayaholics..hope the coming year will be even better..Wishes for the best!! Right now I can't wait to watch their interview..
@Naz- Hiiii..Hug..exactly yaar these days there is nothing interesting on TV..all shows r very boring..want MoNaya to make a comeback soon..

@Jia- heyyyyyy..Hug

@Everyone else- heyy..where are u all? Today's 31st dec'10..come here n party na..kavs whre are u?..I thought u must be here..Unhappy..Diya? Unhappy miss u all..

ayesha_80naz17555

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Happy New year mETciansss!!!!!!! *hugs everyone* *group hug*

-Gayathri-ayesha_80

Go to top