Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Anjy....if u come here...India has qualified for the QF.

And Jia....before i forget again....2 weeks? Shocked Ur fiance' is defo asking for trouble LOLLOL

Yes two weeks! I told my sister that I will fix him. Abhi do hafte bhi bohat zayada hai. But my sister was like "Jia uske majboori hai" Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Happy Holi dear mETcians!! HugHug..the day was really been busy! infact this whole week..Ouch
@kavs- good to know u got an extention of one more week of clg..Smile..enjoy as much as u can!

and wow..ano 3 more pges in 1 day?seems this CC may end today itself!Shocked..we ROCK!!Cool

btw guys,I'm watching today's match Aus Vs Pak..really getting interesting with each over! Big chance for Pak to win this game..Big smile I so want Aussie to loose.. Evil Smile ,(and hey! I'm in no way supporting Pak here, all I'm concerned is Aussie's opponent to win..and want to see them loose at least one WC match..ROFL
Score is now- 109/4..Big smile in 25overs!

ayesha_80kavya.b

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@Jia- Will watch ur VM soon..thanks for PM Smile

Score- 118/4 after 26overs! C'mon gooo Pak! Clap LOL

Edited by -Gayathri- - 19 March 2011 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
What is over? Stern Smile

@All; Happy Holi to all my lovely friends! <33

-Gayathri-ayesha_80

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Happy holi to you all Hug May your lives be filled with all the colors and happiness. Love u all loadss HugHug

@ Gayu: Yep...i also want Australia to lose. And just like Indian team...Pakistani team also LOVES to create unnecessary tension. They've made this small target seem like such a big one!

@ Jia: I'm on MSN for 10 mins. Come there if possible...i'll tell u some basics of cricket LOL

Edited by ayesha_80 - 19 March 2011 at 10:01am

-Gayathri-kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
had a wonderful evening...open air party in full moon with all frnds....many faces were red n pink bcoz of holi...lol...had loads of fun

@diya - jia n i are obliged....we are happy that we are able to provide u entertainment (at my formal best)
n pics was the easiest method i found to explain everything

@ashu - sorry partner, i didn't have time....had some issues to deal with in the evening, i didn't even come ol at 4:30 today though i had my lappy infront of me

@shruti - Thank u
Happy Holi to u too

@g3 - Happy holi to u too, g3
i'm really not  happy that clses got extended....ofcourse, it's secondary that we r not gng to attend any cls aftr this week....nxt week is purely for entertainment Wink

@match - ashu, g3...u bet! when i saw 176...i thought pak will win no time....but hey, they r sooooo much like Indian team....u r absolutely crct abt that, ashu
though all of us know that pak is gng to win...but this unnecessary tension...ufff!
so, 2morow is the last day.....frm monday onwards QF will begin

-Gayathri-

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yayyyy!! atlast Pak won!! Well done guys! Clap I'm unusually very happy after this Win!! and ashu u r ryt, like India even Pak also creates stupid tensions! anyway they have won atlast!

@Jia-hey..Hug, 1over= 6balls normally..but this can increase if the bowler gives wides,no balls or leg-byes, these will give additionally 1 run each for the batting team..An over basically tells you about the no:of delievaries(ie balls) a bowler has bowled! hope u got it! Sometimes, I am so bad at explanationsLOL

kavya.b

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Jia- For more info about over read this Smile

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the sport of cricket, an over is a set of six consecutive balls bowled in succession. An over is normally bowled by a single bowler. However, in the event of injury preventing a bowler from completing an over, it is completed by a teammate.

An over must consist of six legal deliveries. Wides and no balls do not count toward the six-ball tally. The captain of the fielding team decides which bowler will bowl any given over (subject to the restriction that no bowler may bowl two overs in succession).[1]

At the completion of each over, the direction of bowling reverses, so that the new bowler will approach the batsman from the opposite end of the pitch. Generally, the captain will appoint two bowlers to alternate overs from opposite ends of the pitch until one tires or becomes ineffective, at which point the captain will replace that bowler with another. The period of time during which a bowler is part of such a pair is known as a spell.

In limited over cricket matches, such as one-day cricket and twenty20, bowlers are restricted to the total number of overs they may bowl in a match. The general rule is that no bowler can bowl more than 20% of the allotted overs per innings. Thus, in a 50 overs match, each bowler can bowl up to a maximum of 10 overs. Similarly, in a twenty20 match, one bowler can bowl a maximum of 4 overs, and the length of the game is determined by the total number of overs bowled (usually 40 or 50 per innings and just 20 overs per innings in Twenty20). In Test and county cricket, teams are usually required to bowl a minimum number of overs per day to prevent spoiling of the game by a slow over rate. Captains and teams are regularly punished for going at a slower rate than the required rate. The punishment often comes in cutting the match fees or banning from games.

A maiden over is one in which no runs are scored. Leg byes and byes scored in over are not counted for maiden over. A wicket maiden is one in which no runs are scored and one wicket is taken. Double and even triple wicket maidens can also be scored, albeit seldom in occurrence.

kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top