Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 134)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

anjy, even if u consider urself as 'not-regular', i'm gng to consider as regular member....MetCians ki Jai....that's our pace, baby!
n guess what, i saw ashhh in some other CC...chasmish's wali, missed her though, but it's a surprise to find her again

@pici - why am i not surprised???
but for ur name on our siggy, i would have removed it....i have sooooo many siggys to use, n soooo less place to keep them all

Partner....i knew that u wudn't be surprised...well, u know me too well...don't you? WinkLOL

@ Bold: Have u missed some word here? What i can make out from this is....partner...if u wanna use some other siggy, instead of that PICI one...plzzzzzzzz go ahead and change it! Don't worry/care abt my name or anything else. Ur changing the siggy wudn't mean that we'll not remain PICIs...that we will ALWAYS be. I'm not gonna leave ur peecha sooo easily and sooo soon (hopefully WinkLOL) and i think, this is wat u want also LOLLOLLOL

So, madam...wear a niceeeee new siggy now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anwayakavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
no noo, i like this small size, i'm saying that i can't do those small ones....i always dng big ones only

n waitttt....1.5 monthsa agooo????
now don't expect me to post here any soon, atleast not in proper state....my head is reeling....1.5 monthsss.... 1.5 MONTHSSS
may i ask who that lucky frnd is??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80anwaya..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Kavz: ROFL This friend's name is Aish, -Aish129-
Do you know her? Haha she is a great person, so I couldn't leave her spot hanging.
Oye that is not as bad as Ashu baji's FF. I un-reserved with a LONG post after 8-9 months Stern SmileROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80anwayakavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gayathri-

Happy first Anniversary/birthday of this beautiful place mETc guys !!! Though I joined here much later,I had been a follower of this place when Diya PMed me the link to this CC..I still rem, in apr when Neil track was going on I suddenly realized my fav writers aren't showing up on forum much anymore..n uper se there were gunjan bashing threads that time which I cudn't take it..thats when I PMed one of u ie Diya as I had interacted wit her then quite well all cos of her FF(which has become an imp part of my life now..Embarrassed..all thanks to her!) and after a month later I got confirmation that I can join here.. I was so happy to become a part of this CC..and like u all I also can't blv one year has passed! u know its been 4 months since MJHT ended! Time flies, but our friendship must never die..it must always remain the same! I thank all of u amazing ppl out there for letting me to be part of this CC..HugHugHug..thanks a lot guys! I still dunno, whats the fullform of ET?LOL..Can anyone clarify pls? and after joining this place, I made some awesome friends here who I've become quite close too by now! I really hope n pray that we all remain friends forever and keep in touch with each other always no matter what! Love u all!!! Hug take care everyone!

with lots of love,
Gayu

Aww!! Gayu...its a pleasure having you here at this CC. Sooo glad that u decided to PM Diya and joined mETc. Its always lovely talking to you...knowing you! Hug

@ Bold:  You're sooo cute, Gayu! It seems as if u got confirmed for a job or something..LOLLOLLOL .....one month waiting for confirmation LOLLOLLOL I never knew, we girls were soooo like the board of trustee's of some org. LOLLOLLOL

On a serious note, sorry Gayu to keep you waiting for sooo long. Never got the chance to apologize before, becoz i never realized it..till u wrote abt it today. But, u know, as per our rule...EVERY member had to agree before adding a new person here...and at that time, some of us weren't coming here. So, this month-long wait was coz of that. Embarrassed

anwayakavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
jia - i don't know her personally, but i saw plenty of her siggies....she makes wonderful siggies

n see ur baji, she is saying soo openly that i don't make nice siggys n she is asking me to change the one, i made...how rude!

n g3, as my partner started this, i'll tell u this.....the delay for ur confirmation was me...as u know that, when u came here, i was not there.....out of IF, one fine day aftr knowing u, aftr knowing our 'commons', when i was trying to clear my old PMs, i saw a Pm frm diya with title 'KAVYAA...CHECK THIS SOON..URGENT..REPLY' or something of sort...then i saw it was abt u....had good time laughing over that PM along with diya over Pms

ayesha_80anwaya

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@ kavz:Well, Ash? i hvnt seen her in while? the cute_ash one nah?

2 all, a disclaimer: though i hv liked all the post cdnt go through the posts through out , why u write so much? Angry my eyes hurt, dnt ur fingers? 

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

jia - i don't know her personally, but i saw plenty of her siggies....she makes wonderful siggies

n see ur baji, she is saying soo openly that i don't make nice siggys n she is asking me to change the one, i made...how rude!

n g3, as my partner started this, i'll tell u this.....the delay for ur confirmation was me...as u know that, when u came here, i was not there.....out of IF, one fine day aftr knowing u, aftr knowing our 'commons', when i was trying to clear my old PMs, i saw a Pm frm diya with title 'KAVYAA...CHECK THIS SOON..URGENT..REPLY' or something of sort...then i saw it was abt u....had good time laughing over that PM along with diya over Pms

@ Bold: PARTNERRRRRR....now u're acting like a superstar. I'm the biggest fan of ur siggy's remember. WinkLOL And if it wasn't nice, i wud've changed it by now. I LOVE...no.... ADOREEE the 2 PICI siggy's that u made...am very attached to them.

I told u to use a nice one...coz u said you have quite a few options available...so, from them, i meant to use a nice one.

Gosh, partner...u seriosuly thought i can ever say bad abt ur siggys?! CryCry

@ Jia: My little bag full of surprises...u've chosen such adorable MoNaya pics in ur siggy. I kept staring at them all for soooo long. Well done, Jia!

@ Anjie: U know wat...today, i'm very disappointed wid myself for not being able to write properly...and my fingers are itching coz of this LOLLOL Does this answer ur question...or shud I elaborate further?! LOLLOLLOL

kavya.b..-Jia-..

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
no ayesha, fair enough! Wink

Go to top