Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 133)

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey mads! dnt saw u there! gr8 siggy n where r u ths days? 

busy with study? 

kavz, well neither i m regular here nor i knw the history! my bad! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80kavya.b..-Jia-..

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Ok...you all might get shocked...but I can't write anything today. I want to write loadsss....have tried it many a times...but i just can't! Confused I agree wid wat u all have written about this place. For me, its my home and I don't think words can describe wat I feel about this place.

Diya...those were the most memorable times. I soooo miss them now!.I was the official updater...and I hated my cable operator for taking away my job LOLLOLLOL

Jiaaaa....AWESOME, siggy. Going to change my dabba again. LOLLOL But its gonna be sooo special now...one siggy from Mads...one from you...and one made by my partner. I'll save the one gifted by Ishu, and will use it again after a few days. WOW! Before even changing...i'm loving my dabba LOLLOLLOL

And Jia...don't know abt the other EQ...but i'm pleasantly surprised by this adorable siggy. Thanks a lot for making it...its BEAUTIFUL! HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-kavya.b..-Jia-..

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
anjy, even if u consider urself as 'not-regular', i'm gng to consider as regular member....MetCians ki Jai....that's our pace, baby!
n guess what, i saw ashhh in some other CC...chasmish's wali, missed her though, but it's a surprise to find her again

@pici - why am i not surprised???
but for ur name on our siggy, i would have removed it....i have sooooo many siggys to use, n soooo less place to keep them all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-..-Jia-..

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Happy first Anniversary/birthday of this beautiful place mETc guys !!! Though I joined here much later,I had been a follower of this place when Diya PMed me the link to this CC..I still rem, in apr when Neil track was going on I suddenly realized my fav writers aren't showing up on forum much anymore..n uper se there were gunjan bashing threads that time which I cudn't take it..thats when I PMed one of u ie Diya as I had interacted wit her then quite well all cos of her FF(which has become an imp part of my life now..Embarrassed..all thanks to her!) and after a month later I got confirmation that I can join here.. I was so happy to become a part of this CC..and like u all I also can't blv one year has passed! u know its been 4 months since MJHT ended! Time flies, but our friendship must never die..it must always remain the same! I thank all of u amazing ppl out there for letting me to be part of this CC..HugHugHug..thanks a lot guys! I still dunno, whats the fullform of ET?LOL..Can anyone clarify pls? and after joining this place, I made some awesome friends here who I've become quite close too by now! I really hope n pray that we all remain friends forever and keep in touch with each other always no matter what! Love u all!!! Hug take care everyone!

with lots of love,
Gayu

anwayakavya.b..-Jia-..

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
 Mads..great to see u here, I love ur siggie..so using it! keep posting whenevr u get time! n I also miss Navs n her posts! where is she?Unhappy
Jia..thanks for that cute siggie! using it too!
Diya..thats sad!Unhappy Get well soon dear..n u were asking the link to my 1st VM na? I suppose u had seen it already so didn't PM u..LOL..anyways,I'll PM u the link!
ashu..thanks for the reminder! Hug

kavs n anjy..hello guys! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80anwayakavya.b..-Jia-..

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
g3....ET means and...in anu's fan lang...i forgot which...must be latin
so it is not a full forum

now i need to go...i'm very hungry...no lunch, no snacks...i can't even describe the reaction gng on in my tummy
byeee

-Gayathri-ayesha_80anwaya

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
aww! thanks kavs! oh, then go n have ur dinner..enjoy! catch u later hopefully..byeeeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80anwaya

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
It means a lot that you guys are using the siggy Hug Embarrassed

@Kavz: Oye Kavz if you want I can make the font size bigger Big smile I just made it that small so that all our names can fit in one line but I can make it bigger for you, I have no problem! And it is not that hard using that many pictures LOL As a beginner I would have thought that was hard but as you start practicing more then you get the hang of it EmbarrassedLOL

@Diya: I hear you are down with a flu. So rude of me to not ask you how you are doing? I hope you are doing fine now hun! (:

@Ashu baji: I told you that I am full surprises. I surprised my other friend's last night, and she was in complete shock. I un-reserved a reserved spot in her shop from 1.5 months ago Stern SmileROFL

@Gayu: Thank you hun! Am glad that you are using the siggy Embarrassed

Edited by mohitkideewani - 15 March 2011 at 9:27am

ayesha_80anwayakavya.b

Go to top