Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 132)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
for all those who are interested Embarrassed -

love u all !!! HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80anwayaDiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww!! Madsss...this is BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!! I'm really speechless now....its the BEST siggy EVER! Will treasure it foreverrrrr n ever! HugHugHug

Thanks a LOT for it....going to change my dabba rightaway

And, great to see u here! I was sure that u'll come to the cc today. When this CC came in my life, i was the closest to you and then diya. If i'm not wrong...this CC was made, after ur thread got closed (in where we used to discuss SG everyday).  I still read those PMs that we exchanged...and they always bring a smile on my face.

You're very right...i didn't know most of the girls here. Thanks to mETc, they all came in my life and became the most beautiful part of it.

I can't thank you girls enough for making me a part of this CC.

I want to write loads today....but somehow can't...and I don't think I'd be able to. So, will end it here by just saying that i love u all soooo veryyy much. HugHugHugHug

@ Partner...i had to remember this day...how cud I forget it?! LOLLOL

@ Diya: Get well sooooon! HugHug

@ Jia: Meri RCQ...Abhi tak lappy nahin mila kya?! I think i read that u wanna do something for the CC's anniversary LOLLOLLOL

Edited by ayesha_80 - 15 March 2011 at 3:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-anwayaDiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Madsssssssss HugHugHug awwwww, I miss you!!!!! And i miss Navzzzz .... where is she??? She was the person who got me started on IF ... she and her posts on Gunjan who was always my favourite in the show!

Gosh, I so remember the craziness when we started this CC .... we used to have so much fun here ... pages used to fly with every new Sajan scene ... I so miss those days!!! With Ashu's daily updates ... till she lost her Star One ... I remember Ashu was so upset when her cable operator stopped the channel ... and now I haven't even looked at SO for what seems like months!!!!

And what a GORGEOUS siggy ... am gonna wear this right now ... Embarrassed

will not be on msn or online too often for a while till my paper deadline is over, but will keep popping in here ... this is my relaxation!

Jia, echoing Ashu ... abhi tak lappy nahin mila??? LOL

-Gayathri-anwayamadskavya.b..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Mila mila mila! LOL I am working on something right now Wink Almost done! (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80anwayaDiyaSkavya.b

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I can't believe it has been one year already! Who knew that the love of two fictional characters would create a group of beautiful friends who are insane at times? LOL In just one year we went through so much with the laughing, crying, awwehing, and everything we could think of. I just want to say that thank you all for becoming a part of my life.I seriously don't know what I would do without you guys. You guys mean a lot to me and I love how you all here have supported me through thick and thin. I want to thank you all and mostly I want to thank MoNaya/SaJan. Because of them, I met some of the most amazing people on IF! <3 May our friendship always bloom and may this group always rock, Ameen! (: I love you all so so so much! Hug

I want to dedicate to all my loves here this siggy (: It is nothing really, really more like ugly since I didn't put my best effort on here.

Once again, CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <33 MUAHH!

P.S. My EQs are you guys surprised? ErmmROFL

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaSanwayakavya.b

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hey guys, its wht founders day today for CC?

loved the siggys! 

congo galz!

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i'm still the fastest....i've changed my dabba n using both the siggys alreadyyyyy.....

@diya - awwww get well soon
n get rid of that work also soon

@mads - i like it when u point ur own fingers at urself...hahaha
beautiful siggy madss....already using, but i think u don't know abt tinypic calamity, or it must have slipped ur brain....
i've uploaded that in imgur

it's better if u all the url of this one....orelse we will have to see....'tinypic has deleted this .....' whatever crap

@partner - ofcourse, how can a calender forget it's dates

@jia - soooo true, in on yr, we had sooooooooooooooooo much
i didn't even realize this.....gunjan's recovery track, silly yet adorable baby track, hey shona, zindagi do pal ki...engagement, disasterr, SG as man-woman n their worst track in between (thanks to re-entry of legend) n most of their proposal n marriage and an end with 'happily ever aftr' beginning....god, allllll this aftr we started this CC
n how did this CC into existance....bcoz of that insanity over jan 1st kiss, numbness bcoz of Vday and the following mix of sane n insane discussions (i'm presuming this....i was out aftr vday nyt discussion)
i love this place n u alllllll

that siggy is amazing....i still don;t get how u managed so many pics in that small siggy...n that soft coloring

ohhh  btw, ur font size sucks Dead...i already have enough sight

@anjy - supposedly not the foundation day....had LONG discussions over the name through PMs n one fine day, anu came with this name n naveen opened this CC, xctly an yr back on the same date

thank god, inspite of not being active, i know the history of this CC

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaS..-Jia-..

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ohh i thought i posted the url, out of habit i posted the forum url....here is the direct link

http://i.imgur.com/RsC6l.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaS

Go to top