Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 120)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Mads...this is such a terrible news. May his soul rest in peace.

We can't even imagine wat ur friend must be going through. What all we can do is to pray for her that may she get the strength to bear this hugeeee loss. I know its very easy to say.....but this is life. It doesn't stop with anything..for anything...and sometimes, it is a blessing that it keeps on moving. But the void always remains there. Your friend was lucky that she was with him when he left her. If she couldn't make it there...it wud've been even more difficult for her. I hope and pray that she gets the courage to accept and face this terrible loss.

And Mads, I can undestand ur feelings also. But plz, take care of yourself. If there's anything I can do to make you feel better....plz, don't ever hesitate to tell me. Love u loadssss!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-..-Jia-..

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Mads, I'm so sorry to know about this news..this is indeed such a terrible news for us! May his soul rest in peace..and May God give the strength to ur friend and their family to bear this huge loss! One good thing is at least she was there with him by the time he breathed his last! Sometimes life plays tough games with us in the most unexpected way..which we might have never imagined! Although we would wish to know about our future, we can never really know until the right time comes! Anyways..I pray to God to give her and her BF's family the courage to bear this huge loss! and mads I can understand ur situation but pls take care of urselves..don't worry, everything will be alright! Have faith on God..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Mads I am so sorry to hear about your friend's BF. May his soul rest in peace. And may God give your friend, and his family the courage and strength to bear this loss.

Mads, just like Ashu baji says, it is easier said than done, but all we can do is cherish the moments that was given by him and pray for the best. This was written in his destiny and nothing can be changed, and all we can do is pray. This is life and we have to live with it whether it causes us pain or works in unexpected ways. I pray that your friend has the courage to face this loss.

Just take care of yourself Mads. Be strong, not only for her, but for yourself. Everything will be fine, Insha'Allah. We are all here for you. Love you hun! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
OMG mads! thts terrible terrible thing to happen! well i cnt say i can imagine the pain ur friend is going through coz no one can unless thr r going through it but it must be unbareble! n to u too coz u cnt do anything!

but i wish n pray that ur frnd n u gt the courage to get through with it! 
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Mads, this is terrible news. May God give your friend the strength to bear this loss - she must be shattered and so must his family ... what a waste of a young life ... this is really tragic. At least she would have the comfort that she could be with him in his last few days. Will pray both for her and for his family. You too take care, so that you can be there for her when she comes back, and help her through this terrible time. She will need all the support that you can give her.

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ok.....is this IT?! Am i in Blue color now? Have i made that green color history? Is that nightmare of a color over?ROFL

If the answers to all the above questions is YES...then it's party time for me..LOLLOLLOL

YAYYYY...i'm a dazzler now! DancingParty This is like a dream come true LOLLOL Chod aye hum wo green color ki galiyan LOLLOL YIPEEEE!!!

What...i'm not gonna write any speech? LOLLOL U girls are already tired of them...aren't u? LOLLOL

But have to say...thanks a lot for everything girls. Love u all soooo veryyyy much HugHugHugHug

anwayaDiyaS

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yup ur free from the ugly green now! 

n hurrey! which color is now?

well by the way after a million zillion lighting years made one SG siggy! wgich i kinda find lame Ouch

dnt hv latest pics! can u suggest from whr i cn get good quality pics?

ayesha_80..-Jia-..

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oopes ur still green! 

ayesha_80DiyaS

Go to top