Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 119)

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
ayesha tht was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post1 but eventually i read it!

come on complete ur rest of posts!

kavz, here r u spammo, ayesha needs our spamming nature help!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
BAJI 3 MORE POSTS!! CHAL JALDI KARO! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey guys! I'm back once again to say a hello to all of u here..Tongue..hope all are doing super!
@kavs- u saw yest's match in studium????? OMG! woww, so u must have seen all our cricket players!! Lucky u kavs! How was the experience?

@Diya- heyy..I missed u a lot in all these days! How r u doing? Hope to catch u soon on MSN and as usual..pls update ur FF soon..its been two weeks already! can't wait any longer.. Embarrassed

@Ashu- Finally, read ur post..and felt extremely good! I totally wanna say ditto of whatever u said! MoNaya are just awesome human beings! love them so much.. I do hope we get a HQ version of this int soon, it is really one of my fav ones for sure..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

@Jia- Howz ur health now? hope everything is going well with u!

@Anjie,Anu & all others- heyyy guys..Hug..miss u all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaS

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Oh wow ashuuuu..just checked now that u are just 3 posts away from becoming an IF dazzler! Gr8 going! Complete it off soon! Congrats in advance!Smile and btw Green is my fav. color..I think it will take ages for me to become a dazzler and attain my fav. color! I hate this brown!

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

It is said that sometimes the last few steps towards our destination are quite difficult. Isn't the same applying to me?! Kab ki 2990's main hi phassi hui hun ROFL Shame on me ROFLROFL

@ Anjie: WOW...u read my long post? This is a pleasant surprise. And yessss....ur spammo has ditched us here...otherwise, I wudn't have been in this ugly green now. I need to take some lessons from u both, as well as from Jia LOLLOLLOL

And...Its not that i don't like green color. I really like it.....light pistachio and pastel shades of green are defo my picks. The darker shades also, like bottle and emerald green look very nice (esp. for formal wear). But yes...THIS IF Goldie shade of green is the one I HATE. Couldn't they chose any better color/shade? LOLLOLLOL

@ Gayu: Thanks for liking my post. And I also want the HQ vid of the interview. Why isn't anyone uploading it? ConfusedUnhappy

Yes, "hopefully" i'll be a dazzler soon..In fact, i shud be a dazzler soon...but these few posts seem to be taking ages now LOLLOL Thanks a lot for ur wishes, Gayu! Hug

@ Jia: Don't worry...jaldi kerti hun LOLLOLLOL

-Gayathri-

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I am not here to stay. I got up for Fajr and now going to pray and then back to sleep LOL I miss you all! I should try being a little more inactive. OMG my break starts from Friday Day Dreaming Vacation spot people??

DiyaS

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Guys, HQ links atlast! Pari uploaded them..Yayy! Big smile
Here u go,
Part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qCd0emRg8&feature=feedu
Part 2-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEBIMbvDhdU&feature=feedu
Part 3-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-qWaR81iE&feature=feedu

Finally, I could listen to each and every thing they shared properly!! and I just love it!! Simply one of the best till date! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Enjoy!! Smile

DiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
guyss .. I m here to share a very very bad news ..

there;s this friend of mine..a really good friend, who lost her BF yest .. and he was not jus her BF,,they were almost married, mentally .. they were going to tell their resp families after she finished her masters and would have prob gotten married in the next couple of yrs .. 

he died jus yest in a very minor accident which took him into coma and he didnt survive .. its soo soo terrible .. and she was here doing her masters and he was in India .. she went to India during the last two days when he was alive..the only positive is that she got to atleast see him in his last days .. although he was totally unaware of her presence .. I cant even begin to imagine what the world must be like for her now .. I have been crying soo much for the past two days,., because I can feel her pain..although not completely, but still, I can feel it .. its horrible ..

and the worst part is..I cant even do anything to console her right now .. she is not with me .. I feel soo helpless .. its the worst thing that cud ever happen to anyone .. she doesnt even have a father .. 

I dont even know why I blabbered it all here..jus that, this place is always like home .. where I can blabber anything I want to .. 

hope u all are doing fine btw .. take care everybody .. love u loads!! I will drop by again sometime .. 

Go to top