Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 115)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Why is this place so soona soona?! Where is everyone?!Ouch

Partnerrrrrrrr...where are you?! Why aren't you posting here?! Hope its not a part of the "plan" we made earlier. Plz, come back here, partner....otherwise too..u kick me out of gmail these days CryCryCry

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
no no, no plan, nothing
was tired aftr cmng frm our 1st match....so slept....which means tonight i'm not gng to get any sleep at my usual timings

n yesterday,  i had full ryt to kick u out of gmail....aftr kicking u out, i had a doubt, if u were chatting with anu, thought o cross checking....but i didn't do

guyss, bolly vs tolly stars cricket match is gng to happen....this saturday....OUR place
if the timings are convenient....i may go to watch

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Cousins to share the stage for Jhalak's Finale!

Thursday, March 03, 2011 | 5:59:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 19 Comments
Cousins to share the stage for Jhalak's Finale!

Ragini Khanna and Krushna Abhishek to perform together for the Grand Finale of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

Preparations are on for the Finale of Sony's reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. As we gear up for the one final elimination to be shot tomorrow before the Grand Finale, the Jhalak House is  abuzz with lot of activities.

Apart from the top four, the eliminated contestants are also busy rehearsing for their one last act in the Finale episode. One such performance we hear, will come from the cousins Ragini Khanna and Krushna Abhishek. The duo has never taken to the stage together, and they are sweating it out to give their best. 

Talking on the performance our source says, "The performance will be dedicated to the judges where Krushna and Ragini will perform on the number 'Choli Ke Piche'.  Their act will show two different styles and versions of the song. Ragini will replicate Madhuri's part where as Krushna will imitate Remo D Souza".

We contacted Ragini and she confirmed this piece of news, "Yes, we both  got eliminated very soon, and now we are working hard  to perform in the Finale. I can't say anything more on our performance. But one thing is sure that it would be a treat for the eyes". 

Krushna remained unavailable for comments.

Folks, let's gear up for the Finale of the Sony show now!! 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

any of u think that raini got eliminated SOON? i agree with krishna getting eliminated sooner ...he deserved to stay for more time, but ragini? she was there for more long than deserved ....she n Mahi
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Where are you people?? I am bored!
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i'm here for sometime, jia! *hugs*

how r u?
i read that u had headache....r u k, now?

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Partnerrrrrrrrrr....SOOOOO glad to see you here Hug I was seriously getting worried now. And madam...i'm a good girl...u kicked me out and i went. But heyyy...Anu was ol when we were talking? I didn't notice Unhappy

So, u had another great day. Match n all...must be fun. Chalo, enjoy this last semester to the fullest.

@ Jia: how're u...headache n all?
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
u der, partner?
i jus saw that u came to gmail an hr ago
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Chang, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa winner?

Gaurav Malani, TNN, Mar 3, 2011, 03.39pm IST
While Sushant Singh Rajput might be the strongest performer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, there are rumours that Meiyang Chang might be the winner. 

If the buzz is to be believed, the winner of season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has already been decided. And this even before the grand finale episode is shot. The lucky name is... no not Sushant Singh Rajput... but Meiyang Chang. 

A source close to the show says, "The grand finale episode will be shot over two days on Friday and on Tuesday. While Tuesday's episode won't be live per se, there will be a small time difference between the telecast and the televised version". Under such a situation, how can the winner be decided beforehand? 

Perhaps that has to do with the channel and the dance show's ideology of turning a non-dancer into a dancer. "If you notice, all the winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa includingMona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show. 

"Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta might have a higher edge over other participants but clearly they are natural dancers. Meiyang Chang and Mahi Vij are the ones who started as non-dancers but have worked and shown immense improvement in their dancing prowess. Chang is better of the two and there are chances that the channel might pick him as the winner which goes in sync with the theme of their show as well", reveals a source. 

But wasn't everyone expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the title considering he has scored a perfect 30 almost every week throughout? "In most probability, Sushant will be awarded with the 'Most Consistent Performer' title", claims the source. "Also these shows try to keep a twist in the tale towards the climax else, if someone like Sushant wins, it becomes a very predictable end for the show. Chang winning over Sushant might just be that big twist," he adds. 

However since nothing has been shot yet, all we can do is wait and watch. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Go to top