Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 111)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Tere Liye to make way for Navya..

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 | 3:07:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 57 Comments
Tere Liye to make way for Navya..

Relations between Ekta and Star network seems to be in a mess yet again, and Tere Liye happens to be the first victim...

Soap queen Ekta Kapoor's love-hate relationship with STAR network continues. The latest is that Star Plus has asked Balaji Telefilms to end Tere Liye. The 10 pm slot will now be taken over by Swastik Production's Navya in the first week of April. Vivek Bahl, Executive Creative Director, Star India will be co-producing this show. 

A highly placed source confirmed thatTere Liye has indeed been given the marching orders. 

Though Ekta Kapoor denied any such move, and in her reply via text message stated, "When is it ending! How come I don't know? Maybe you know more than me".

While the industry is wondering whyTere Liye is being closed in spite of doing consistently well  with a  good rating (3.5), it appears that old tensions between Ekta and Star have resurfaced. This theory gains credence with the fact that Balaji is making three new shows, but none of them are for Star.

Ekta however rubbished any clash with the channel by saying "Things are great between us". 

Our source further adds, "The channel had first planned 14th March as the last airing date forTere Liye, but then extended it by a couple of weeks. The reason for this might be that they did not want to launch Navya during the finale phase of ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. It is a different matter that the above new youth based show will have to deal with IPL (Indian Premier League) anyways".

Geetanjali Tikekar who plays the character of Nilanjana Ganguly denies any official knowledge of her show going off air saying "Normally we actors are always the last to know. We are doing well and the team even won an award at the STAR Parivaar event in Macau".

Lead actor Harshad Chopra also has no clue. He added, "If it does go, then the fore sightedness on part of the channel may have played a part in the decision. They want to end shows before the audience gets tired of it. Did Bidaai too not end on a similar high note?". 

With this, the countdown for the closure of Tere Liye begins…

can't believe that this is real....are they kidding me? TL has highest trps among all shows in that time slot...it crossed even uttaran....Sp has gone mad....they want that naitik ji show on air, but they want my motu's show off air???  to the top of it, i hear all this when onu-taani have NO bloody problem in their track

i'm off now...jus came back frm clg n saw this.....today we had auction for players...full fun...n tired as well
so byeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
n this one also

Viewers have been demanding the comeback of Miley Jab Hum Tum, is there any room for it? 
Yes, we are looking into it and are into developing the story line. 

do u think it'll b back? with same cast?
i have my doubts on that.....

now byeeeee

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Awww!!Partner..this is actually quite weird news....And in case u haven't read...there are chances of an MJHT season 3.

Well...tbh...I've always believed that SG's story has still many unexplored areas...which can defo be the basis of a new season. And actually, there can be quite a few interesting tracks and plots if SG's story is taken ahead.

As for the other couple....i'm dead sure that they had nothing left now. Their story ended at its peak...with the birth of over grown chunnu munnu. LOLLOL Or...they'd even do those silly nok jhoks in front of their children?! Not to forget the fall n catch records they've made. Well, now that they've kids...i'm sure, M wud prefer catching kids, rather than his wife LOLLOLLOL Or...haan...maybe some extra marital track cud be developed for them...but wat will happen to the kids then?! LOLLOLLOL...what else...any other ideas?

Ok....why am i making theories/tracks here? LOLLOL 

And partner....i'm here at the CC... so wat does this mean?! WinkLOLLOL 

DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Ohhh!!! Hi5 partner...u posted the article..and i shared the news. PICIs telepathy..hain na?! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Just saw the TL news ... so it shd be smooth sailing till the end ... ok, will watch till it winds up.

MJHT ... don't think they can have the entire same cast ... half of them are working elsewhere already ... I don't want the entire same cast back anyway! WinkLOL either/or ... then I can watch ... or not LOLLOLLOL

ayesha_80kavya.b

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Baji I need to catch up with your FF ROFL

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Jia....AGAIN my FF??????? ShockedShockedShockedShocked What's wid this sudden outburst of love for my FF ROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by ayesha_80 - 01 March 2011 at 6:53am

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Husn lo husn lo ROFLROFL I told you I am full of surprises WinkROFLROFL  Since I have another 15 minutes til class start let me read chapter 5 ROFL

Edited by mohitkideewani - 01 March 2011 at 6:54am

ayesha_80

Go to top