Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 108)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Aww!!! Ok, partner...no worries. And u better be the most active gal here....coz i might disappear again. CryCry I sooo hate this thing...but can't help it...so why cry n crib? Big smile

BTW partner...any development on the missing ladki's front? They're still MIA?

Edited by ayesha_80 - 28 February 2011 at 5:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......if i die of heart attack, its gonna be ONLY coz of you. I can't believe me eyes....wat's that, Jia?! Someone pinch me, plzzz!

This is such a beautiful surprise. Thanks a lot for ur on my FF. U've made the impossible possible, meri RCQ LOLLOL...wat will happen to ur reputation now?! LOLLOLLOL I'm sooooo touched by ur comments....and am really impressed by the size LOLLOLLOLLOL Detailed reply thereWink...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
ROFL Baji Allah khair kare. I don't want to be the reason for someone's death. LOL Haha Baji I am full of surprises, people don't know when to expect it though ROFL

Haha I am glad that you loved the surprise though it really isn't too much. LOL But if that made you happy and brought a smile to your face then I am really glad baji! Haha chod na meri reputation ko, I can do anything for my baji! EmbarrassedLOL Haha the size. Yeah I had to make sure I used notepad so that it wouldn't get deleted or whatever and when I posted I was so surprised I was like yeh maine likha hai kya ROFL

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

ROFL Baji Allah khair kare. I don't want to be the reason for someone's death. LOL Haha Baji I am full of surprises, people don't know when to expect it though ROFL

Haha I am glad that you loved the surprise though it really isn't too much. LOL But if that made you happy and brought a smile to your face then I am really glad baji! Haha chod na meri reputation ko, I can do anything for my baji! EmbarrassedLOL Haha the size. Yeah I had to make sure I used notepad so that it wouldn't get deleted or whatever and when I posted I was so surprised I was like yeh maine likha hai kya ROFL

Arey, Jia...i'm sure "someone" would be very impressed and happy to know that u're full of surprise WinkROFL

Aww!!! Thanks a lot, Jia...u're soooo sweet. And u really brought a hugeee smile on my face. Love u sooo much!

@ Bold: ROFLROFLROFL My reaction was also somewhat similar....i was like.."ye Jia ne likha hai kya?" ROFLROFL Your comment has really made my day. Thanks for taking time out n posting there. It really means a lotHug

kavya.b..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Arey, Jia...i'm sure "someone" would be very impressed and happy to know that u're full of surprise WinkROFL

Aww!!! Thanks a lot, Jia...u're soooo sweet. And u really brought a hugeee smile on my face. Love u sooo much!

@ Bold: ROFLROFLROFL My reaction was also somewhat similar....i was like.."ye Jia ne likha hai kya?" ROFLROFL Your comment has really made my day. Thanks for taking time out n posting there. It really means a lotHug

Haha my woh doesn't know too much about me so yes he will be surprised that I am full of surprises ROFL

Awweh baji no need to say thanks! Hug I only sweet because meri pyari baji is sweet. Hug I love you so much too! <333

I am glad that I could make you laugh ROFLROFL But seriously besides Uni essays I can't write anything that much ROFLROFL Haha my comment probably was all over the place ROFL And phir se baji thanks? *tsktsk* But you're welcome Hug

ayesha_80kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
no news abt MIA, partner...donkey fellows!

what jia n long post??? where? when ? how????? i need the link.....or else i wont  able to believe it

ayesha_80..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Seriously I love the sarcasm Kavz. It is in Ayesha baji's FF EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..