Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 107)

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I want spring break now!!! I need a VACATION! Actually I want May to come. I need to go out somewhere, maybe to like Tahiti or the Bahamas. I can't take this anymore. My brain needs REST! Ouch

@Ashu baji: So glad that you finally posted. I was beginning to get worried. I left you offliners on MSN, so do check it! (:

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Jia ... Bahamas??? ROFL Can I join you??? I need a break too Cry

Anu ... why is your life messed up??/ Cheer up! And specially for you, another song ...  since you mentioned exams and Pink Floyd in the same post ... We Don't Need No Education  ... watch the video LOLLOLLOL

Ashu ... so good to see you back ... hope all well now Hug

Kavz ... I keep forgetting to say this ... I have been watching TL ... off and on ... agree with you, it's watchable Tongue ... not glued to tv screen-can't miss a single episode - watchable ... but the wedding was fun with all the rituals ... I need to catch up with Kismat and KS. And will give Dor another try ... am still skeptical about it though, but if the girl remains strong ... hmm ... let's see. Wow, she actually goes through a divorce? After watching the promo when that Bhaskar says, I'll threaten her with divorce, I was reminded of that real life story about a girl in India who called the police from her wedding pandal because in-laws were demanding extra dowry last minute ... and the girl was far better qualified than the guy, still the guy's family demands were nonstop increasing ... so the girl called off the wedding ... hope they have the guts to show something similar here!

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Well Bahamas is a honeymoon trip, so maybe I should wait an extra couple of months. ROFL But you can ALWAYS join me. I think we all need a break! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@ Diya...thanks..its great to be back..don't know for how long though. Hope everything's fine at ur end.

@ Anu: Don't worry abt life...it messes up to set things straight. Smile and keep up the spirit. Hope to talk to u soon. Take care!

@ Jia: Hayeeeee! Mujhey bhi koi Bahamas le chalo LOL And yep..i read ur offliner yest. Thanks a lot, Jia. Don't worry..i'm ok now...hopefully. Is baar bhi bach gayi hun...height of stubbornness, hain na?! LOL Remember me in ur prayers, Jia.

@ Partner....where are you???? Plz come back here. mETc and ur partner are missing u!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ROFLok, point taken ... I will skip the Bahamas trip ... I don't want to be kabab mein haddi!!! Had too many of them already ... ROFL

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80kavya.b..-Jia-..

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@anu - if u spend too much time with books n the rest of the time thinking abt books, life will get messed up....u r still in uni....that too very much starting....u r not supposed to say 'messed up' already....have patience, stay cool....u will find solutions, madam!

@jia - tell me one thing, r u asking for a brk or *ahem* something else?

@ashu - partner, i AM here....lol, the most active aatma around....but gonna b a inactive for the nxt two weeks...starting frm 2morow....but lemme tell u, even then i'll b most active person here....
what work i have, i'll tell ltr....ryt now, feeling lazy!

@diya - good that u dropped the plan of gng to bahamas with jia ROFL
u didn't catch up with those two shows still??? u SHOULD do that then
what happened to SBS? did u watch those old episodes frm lohri?

ohh, i have no idea abt that reality in India....as far as i remember, they'll have divorce, or she'll leave him....i think it's divorce, bcoz he gets married again....twice i guess...lol
but throughout, that saas has a lot to do ...more than bhaskar....n then the new charcaters....i have fair idea but not clear idea, as i used to watch it only during vacation....my mom used to fill in the gaps for me...lol...she watched this show till end

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaS..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
@Baji: Aa jao. I will take you. Diya is tagging along as well! LOL Oye yeh heights of stubbornness chodo. Itni stubborn bane ke kya zaroorat hai? LOL Oh and check your FF. LOL

@Diya: Oye I didn't realize I was making you sound like you were a kabob mein haddi ROFL But no he isn't here so I am going to vacation myself ROFL Maybe the Caribbeans. Day Dreaming Embarrassed

@Kavz: Kavz I specifically asked for a break not a munda ROFL I already have one. And Omg you talked about this today and he sent me an email about it. Hmm now that is weird ErmmROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

Go to top