Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 104)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
ohhh k, jia!
i think it's the same story for all of us here

guyss, i jus saw that there is post...global.....KSG b'day....i couldn't believe my eyes...460+ pages in a day
we should hire one or two of them to finish off this CC soon ROFL

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
KSG bday post 600+ pages. Just 3 hours ago they were on page 492 and now it is 600+. I think we need some of them to help us get to CC 100 ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Jiaaaa .... I know ... how can you remember anyone else these days ... all your thoughts are about one person only WinkLOL

I'm in Hong Kong ... seeing ads all the time about Star Parivaar Awards in Macau ... if Monaya were coming, I'd have hopped on the ferry to see them ... Embarrassed LOL

And to all ... am crazily busy these days ... paper deadline approaching ... so I will be very erratic here ... but unlike CERTAIN people (glaring at missing mads, naveen, naz, aysha ... and all others who qualify ) ... i will pop in every once in a while ...

LOL

kavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hiii all...HugHowz everyone? missing all of u a lot!! I'm hell busy these days, been here after so long, so that no one will forget me Tongue..Just popped in to say I miss MoNaya a lot..How long do we have to wait???I wish we get atleast one interview of them soon...
Diya, u gonna b very busy for a few days? means next update will be delayed??Unhappy Don't tell me YES varna I'll GO CRAZYYY..ROFL..jk  I hope u won't make us wait for a long time but yeah update when u r free..

and what?? KSG's bday post crossed 600 pges?? OMGGShockedShockedShocked they have proved to b the biggest spammers ever at I-F n yes I agree wit kavz n jia they shud come here and complete some 100 threads of this CC..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
for those who are interested in jdj

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 5:35:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

With Sushant Singh Rajput getting back into action after a week's break, the judges were forced to take a major decision!! What is it? Read to know..

It's yet another 'Kaante Ki Takkar' on the stage of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as the struggle to get closer to the Grand Finale continues.. 

But to begin with, let's tell all the readers thatSushant Singh Rajput who had decided to opt out of the contest last week is ready to flex his muscles and continue dancing this week!! He apparently took Madhuri's advice in the right stead and got back after taking a week long rest.

But we hear that this decision of Sushant, did not go well with the other contestants as he eventually got more time to rehearse.. 

Our source states, "There was some huge drama wherein few of the contestants and their choreographers protested against this decision, but all was in vain". 

With no points coming from the judges last week, Sushant had to save his skin by performing in the Face-Off round. Yana Guptafound herself in the bottom along with Sushant. 

However, there is yet another twist awaiting the viewers. 

"Sushant and Yana performed exceedingly well in the face-off round, and this left the judges in dilemma. Madhuri announced that she is clueless as to what to do, and wants to buy some time so that she could discuss with the other two judges. After a brief talk, the judges decided that they would declare the coming week as a 'No Elimination Week' as they both were inseparable when it came to the class of performance they delivered", adds our source. 

The contestants were made to believe that the judges had a Veto Power given to them, wherein they can declare any one week to be a No elimination week. The leads of Sony's new fiction show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar, Manish Tulsiyani and Shambhavi Sharma will also be seen. 

The next week's episode will see the dashing R. Madhavan and the ravishing Kangna Ranautcapturing centre stage as celebrity guests. They came over for the promotion of their upcoming movie 'Tanu Weds Manu'.. 

What's more, we hear that Sushant Singh Rajput made full use of the 'Lifeline' given to him and secured yet another 'Perfect 30'.. 

The Grand Finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will be aired on March 8th. The Finale will be between the top 3 contestants..

when i saw yana n SSR pics ....i almost started behaving like a DQ...'nahiii, this cannot happen' types....but i'm glad Jujdes used their veto power....i was wondering frm the beginning, 'when would they use it? ' ....this is defo a perfect week, esp when there is no chance for a wild card entry....i wanted both of them in the finale, frm the start.....n it's high time mahi gets eliminated....it has to be her, nxt week

Edited by kavya.b - 24 February 2011 at 5:53am

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
^^ btw i'm bored with SSr getting 30s......a lil irritated bcoz other deserving contestants along with ssr

ashuuuu - partner, wer r u??is everything all right?

@jia - u bet, jia! i had my mouth wide open when i saw 482nd page, jus a few hrs aftr seeing 250 pages.....true head rolling business

@dia - awwww....k diya, enjoy ur crazy ppr work
i'm sure u wont need a PM, inspite of being busy!
take care

@g3 - i missss monaya as well....n OMG, ur siggy....Sg siggy, it's killing me, that text....those expressions, i have been keeping myself away frm Sg frm some days now by seeing this...it's tooo hard to control....i'll need my time now, to come back to normal....or a diversion 

n good luck, g3!
tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-DiyaS

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hehhee....................i think we need to hire those fans here! then wht? we would hv 100 or 500th one in nxt week!

but i would prefer this place KSG-free plz! 

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
ohhh anjyyyy....i love u
but not jus this place, i want every place in go, KSG-free....if possible, i'd a world free of him....was that too rude?

goshhhh!!! we used to bitch him sooo much in MPL....i miss those days...those days of fun, those days of everyone together.....late nyt gossips

DiyaS

Go to top