Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 102)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
first things first...naveen replied to my PM...the polite PM....she is on business for TEN days, so it is obviously impossible for her to post here....so, aren't we supposed to be a lil considerate with her? Wat say diya n PICI?

@anu - noooo, Google India is no better...i got tired of the same stuff as well...had to search hard to find those pics...esp the b'day card.....but doing that for ishita, didn't bother me...n that too she is ur triplet

@diya -  *innocent face* crime? what does that mean? and criminal...is that a adverb or adjective? never heard or learnt abt those words in my entire life
i loved it how u said, master of wooden expressions vs maaaaahiiii.......i can sooo imagine, nazz closing eyes n ears while watching it....u know, they are the top two shows of S1....but they never the trps like MJHT, when it used to b in 1st position (excluding a few ohh-soo-spl-episodes of maaaaaahiiiii)

n diya, there should b one YT channel which uploads all YRF shows...with HQ quality..actually 2 channels...one is sony  n the other....i don't remember xctly, i think the name is 'yashrajshows' or 'yrfshows' something like that...i used to watch R.com n other YRF of previous season

did u catch up KS? i liked the last week's episodes the most, till now

i still like SSR n AL together or individually....i have read hell lot of interviews of him earlier to think anything negative abt this guy....he has heart n humanity
everyone knows that Ankita will get eliminated at one point of time, even he knows that, so i don't think it's a nautanki...he seems to be really in lot of pain
n i expected mahi to get eliminated first n then ankita...but it's k
i jus hope she is not there in top 3....the other 3 deserve to b in top 3....n top 1, it totally depends on that particular week's act....i liked sushant always, i liked Yana-Salman also beginning but they started gng down aftr one point....they were good last week though,
but i wont b surprised if chang wins the title....he improved the most, sushant seems stagnant in terms of improvement, but chang is....oh, i have become fan of his acts

long post aftr ages....

i can see EQs green baltis....u, both, better post here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
n diya, i stared reading sister trilogy...dance upon the air
i read the prologue a week back n kept it aside all these days....looked like tooo much of super  natural power n boring at that time....but the actual story is quite interesting....i'm thoroughly enjoying...thanks for the suggestion
btw did u remember the name of other Author?

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

first things first...naveen replied to my PM...the polite PM....she is on business for TEN days, so it is obviously impossible for her to post here....so, aren't we supposed to be a lil considerate with her? Wat say diya n PICI?

Partner, u kidding ot wat?! If u ask me, i'd say don't punish her at all..u know me, don't ya WinkLOLLOL I was telling u to be less harsh yest. itself LOLLOLLOL  But i really want to know of her reaction on seeing PBM and sajda...and just imagine her reviews....they wud defo make our day LOLLOLLOL

And partner...don't ask me to post abhi, plz! Bad day again WinkCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i didn't say anything abt PBM n Sajda in the PM....i sent that PM, ryt?
i wanted to see immediate reaction aftr knowing what her punishment is

i don't know, i want someone to analyze, PBM n Sajda ROFL ROFL ROFL
diya can volunteer for this na...she was asking for the PM....diyaaaaaa, plzzz....one analysis....i never asked u for any analysis....ROFL ROFL ROFL

n what abt wink-ing over a bad day?
k, i'll wait till nyt...gtalk is always there for us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Kavzzzzzzz .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm a good girl ... I post without threatening PM's .... I even give regular reviews ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pbm/sajda for me ROFL

Though I can give you detailed analysis of the SG parts .... now that I don't mind doing at all Day Dreaming

I miss my SaJan Cry

I'm trying to remember that author ... my mind is a blank ... try Julia Quinn - she's cute ... but there's another one, she writes mysteries - I'll remember her sooner or later ROFL

Ashu, I LOVE your avi Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and now I'm off - need to work!

MISSING MONAYA!!!!!!!!

ayesha_80kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
few weeks back, i didn't know PBM n Sajda would do such wonders....i'm loving it...lol

diya, u r always welcomed to post analysis of ANY sg scene...followed by a direct YT link for that scene...so that we can re-live it by reading n watching as well....sigh! i miss taunting u guys for ur long posts....but many a times i used to read the long posts also, if it is the main topic....i hardly ur topics...i liked them inspite of terrific size

k..thanks for another author's name

n ya, i like ur Avi....i have an eye on that since u changed ur avi....jus lemme know, or post that avi in CC, b4 changing it again....i wanna use it...with no sharing LOL

now, i'm off...will b back aftr 11, i guess!

ayesha_80DiyaS

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Jia ki bachiii...u're also pulling my leg. Veryyy bad. ROFL Don't worry..mera bhi din aye ga ROFL I'll very soon get rid of this green color. *dreamsss* But honestly, i envy ur's and kavya's number of posts...esp when u both have won 'laziest members awards'. Quite contradictory, right?! LOL

And WHATTTT...am i reading it right??? U've read the PM ShockedShocked koi toh mujhey hosh main lao ROFL

Oh i forgot again....Jia, did u send me any offliner a couple of days back? I signed in on MSN after coming back from the hosp and the offline msgs popped up and disappeared. So, if there was any from u, i'm sorry for not replying. I cudn't read it. Sorry!!

Oye baji! Choti behen hoon aapki. Behenein ke saath aise hi hote rehte/rehti? ROFL OMG my Urdu is HORRIBLE. Poor my fiance has to bear my horrible Urdu Stern SmileROFL

Baji be more active and SPAM. I used to spam in 3/4 CCs ROFL That is how I got my red color and my post numbers LOL

Very funny baji. Stern SmileROFL I do read my PMs, occassionally ROFL This one was from you guys iss liye I read it warna I would have left it ROFL

I don't remember baji. The past couple of days I was so busy that I don't remember Stern Smile And please don't say Jia tumhari shaadi abhi tak nahi hui hai aur yeh haal hai ab se ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@jia - ohh!! u read ur PM?? Now, this is a news to me

anyone around?

Go to top