In clg
"It's 2:30 pm, in ur cls room, u close ur eyes for 5 mins n it's still 2:31" :(

edit : now i'm gng to away for a while....to watch TV obviously...TL n then KS
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Partner and Jia...u both have cracked mu up BIG TIME!!! Lage raho dono. 🤣🤣 U girls made my day...i've laughed like this after sooooo many days! U're soooo adorable and cute *pulls dono ke cheeks*

Jia, i must say...u've got a GREAT teacher!

And partner....keep it up! 👍🏼

Oh..before i forget...Jia, don't take it too lightly...we'll take ur test after every lesson/module...Wat say girls...fair enough na?! 🤣🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fair enough, partner!

i'm on gtalk now....r u der?

jia - did u understand anything ma'm?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavya.b

okay then

1. u know that we have two teams plaything this. Now, one team will b batting n the other will fielding n bowling

now consider, Team A is batting n team B is bowling n fielding
two players frm team A will be in field with their bats ready to hit the ball
n all the 11 players of team B are in the field n one of them has to bowl

a player frm team B bowls to a player in team A, that player in team B should hit the ball

look at this pic

and this 

in the 2nd pic, u can see that two players with bats (in blue), they are our batsman now...Team A...they stand on ends of the pitch
pitch is non-green u can see in pic 2
so, now aftr hitting the ball, they should take runs frm one end of the pitch to another ...like to n fro...n those runs are points
n the players of Team B are fielding, i.e they try to catch the ball asap before it reaches boundary

i'll get back to wickets, but tell me if u have understand ANYTHING or not....n ask if u have any doubts till here

oh btw, the three sticks u see in pic 1 are called wickets.....don't draw any conclusions frm that, i'll tell u how it works

Ok I get it. (: So there are two people on each side of the thing right? Where the wickets are right? And then there is a pitcher? And by boundary you mean that the wickets right?
kavya.b thumbnail
no no no nooooooo

cricket ground is no that small....

look at this

can u see a line round the inner boundary of play round? that's the boundary for the game.....if a ball crosses the boundary, 4 or 6 runs are given to team A, i'll tell u the conditions ltr

in the ground, u can see the pitch as well...ryt?
that's batsmen's place....u cannot expect the ball to to stay within the pitch, even u n i can get it outside the pitch

wickets are the 3 sticks in the pic i posted earlier....i'm cmng there ltr....first understand this
kavya.b thumbnail
i forgot....Happy Holi gals!
enjoy the festival of colors
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

no no no nooooooo

cricket ground is no that small....

look at this

can u see a line round the inner boundary of play round? that's the boundary for the game.....if a ball crosses the boundary, 4 or 6 runs are given to team A, i'll tell u the conditions ltr

in the ground, u can see the pitch as well...ryt?
that's batsmen's place....u cannot expect the ball to to stay within the pitch, even u n i can get it outside the pitch

wickets are the 3 sticks in the pic i posted earlier....i'm cmng there ltr....first understand this

Ok yeah I see the boundary. So if they past the boundary line, the 4 or 6 runs are given automatically right. So there is no outs right?

Which side is the pitch on? 😳 This picture is too small for me to see 😳 I think my eye sight has gotten weak now 😔😆 Ok so the ball is bound to get out of the pitch! Gotcha XD

Yep I gotcha about the wickets.

kavya.b thumbnail
pitch is in the center or nearly at th center....actually, a ground can have more than one pitch....but the game is played at one pitch only

if the ball crosses the boundary, there is no out generally
but sometimes it happens like....if the batsman hits the wickets also, along with the ball, then it's a out....not runs are given

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Ok I get you about that too now! 😆

Ok so it is possible but then is possible that a person can get no outs. So 50-50 basically.
So if you hit the wickets then no runs are given that is an out. It is like baseball. Have you watched baseball?

Is this difficult than you thought Kavz? 😳😆

kavya.b thumbnail
i have no idea abt any other game, except cricket

noo...it's more fun than i expected
n jia...we r providing free entertainment