Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awweh Diya I try 🀣 I miss my MSN emos here ): 🀣 I can't believe I took her seriously, but that tells you how much sleep deprived I am 🀣

Ok Diya I am ready for my basic cricket lessons. I really want to be able to have a decent conversation with my father as well as my fiance 😳🀣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow....pages are flying here...GREAT going, girls.

Jiaaa....who is tung kerofying my 'bechari' Jia?? πŸ˜† U're fiance is very much in my range...so, tell him not to take any pangas wid u 🀣

Diya...hope u're feeling better now.

Anjy, Gayu....heyyyy! how're u girls? Anjy, cricket's getting interesting and more n more unpredictable. Yest's match turned around in the last few minutes.

Partner.... This is still on page 142...main bach gayiiii πŸ˜†
-Gayathri- thumbnail
OMG!! I can't blv this CC is moving fast..yest night only I saw it was on pg139 n now on pg142?😲..wow!! grt going guys!! C'mon finish it off asap guys!!πŸ˜†
btw heyyy guys..hope u all r doing super!! πŸ˜†
@jia- As I've already said, u can ask me any doubts related to cricket for sure! I can help u..as u know its the only game I know everythingπŸ˜‰
Edited by -Gayathri- - 13 years ago
-Gayathri- thumbnail
@ashu &kavs- guys! sry I cudn't reply to u earlier..well, wanted to tell u both that pls u guys don't have to say sry for keeping me waiting to join this CC..even I knew that almost everyone were busy at that time and u know what when I got the confirmation to join, my sem 6 exams were going on, so officially I joined a couple of weeks after the confirmation..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
got a news today...no no, not abt MS...abt me only
it seems our clses got extended for another one week....so it's no more 'only one week left' statement for me....2 more weeks left
i have mixed feelings over this

anyway, looks jia n i are providing some free entertainment here....Thanks to our brains

i don't know if anyone of u noticed or not....this CC is moving bcoz of tiny-winy posts.....no essays....n seee, everyone's posts size had come down now....even the essay queens' posts

WC is defo taking some twists n turns in every match....India Vs WI match is gng to be interesting, both the countries will n fighting to enter into quarter finals....decision making match for both the countries

@partner - day is still on! wait n watch

@g3 - okay!!
but i was saying that i had laugh while opening/reading the PM

@diya - i hope we will b done by this weekend....ur cooperation is needed...we may finish 2morow itself...who knows

kavya.b thumbnail
jia - knowing how ur mind is, these days, we will tell u one or two or 3 points points abt cricket, everyday, frm the basics

first point - it is played between two teams πŸ€£

second point - each team should have 11 players which includes batsmen, bowlers, fielders,  all rounders ( all 3) and wicket keeper

3rd point - wickets are like 'lives' in any of our comp games...dangerous dave, super mario, gob-man etc etc

when u think that u have can remember these 3 points well, let us...one of us will tell u, another 2-3 points

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Baji:  Do me one favor. Go and fix my fiance because he hasn't talked to me in two weeks πŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ€£

@Kavz: Oh really, there are two teams playing? Oh God I thought there was like 4. No wonder there are so many people on the field πŸ˜†
What wickets are 'lives'? So when they say that a team wins with 7 wickets it means 7 lives? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† These points will take some time to diffuse in my head 😳🀣

@Gayu: Awweh thanks hun! I don't understand anything about cricket 😳 Haha a southern asian girl living in the US doesn't know the ABC of cricket 🀣

@All: I am glad that Kavz and I are providing free entertaining. Abhi picture bakki hai 🀣
kavya.b thumbnail
jia, we need to move one or two more steps ahead for a clear understanding abt the wickets
do u want me to cont, NOW?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Yes please Kavz do continue now. I want to know what wickets mean πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I have to wash the dishes but I will be back on later (: So I will read it when I get back! <33
kavya.b thumbnail
okay then

1. u know that we have two teams plaything this. Now, one team will b batting n the other will fielding n bowling

now consider, Team A is batting n team B is bowling n fielding
two players frm team A will be in field with their bats ready to hit the ball
n all the 11 players of team B are in the field n one of them has to bowl

a player frm team B bowls to a player in team A, that player in team B should hit the ball

look at this pic

and this 

in the 2nd pic, u can see that two players with bats (in blue), they are our batsman now...Team A...they stand on ends of the pitch
pitch is non-green u can see in pic 2
so, now aftr hitting the ball, they should take runs frm one end of the pitch to another ...like to n fro...n those runs are points
n the players of Team B are fielding, i.e they try to catch the ball asap before it reaches boundary

i'll get back to wickets, but tell me if u have understand ANYTHING or not....n ask if u have any doubts till here

oh btw, the three sticks u see in pic 1 are called wickets.....don't draw any conclusions frm that, i'll tell u how it works

Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago