Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lol, it has to be u or me here.....but what happened to diya? how come she is MIA

i've enjoyed a lott....A LOT.....have clicked some pictures of actors as well...aftr that my cam's charging was over...n ya, we were obviously supporting south team....they won...we have shouted soooo much that my throat is paining now

n guess what? my headache has finally left me (completely) in the match only....my 2-day headache, which no pills, no sleep...nothing was able tokill ....this match has done it....it KILLED my headache

n wohooo....only 10 more for u...n 90 for me
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!! Partner...great that u had fun...and soooo glad to know that the match did the trick and acted as a pill for ur headache.

WOW...partner...who all stars were there?! Must've been excited to click pictures.

And yess....my 10 count down begins....10, 9....😆

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geneliaaa.....she is best of alllll...she was always my fav....now she is ultimate...u knw what, frm start to end, no where she was walking or running....she was all JUMPING...she was soooo gracefull
when i say gene, nxt has to be Ritesh, Sallu bhai...i've clicked his picture frm a far...last pic in my cam, i guess!....so that i can show it to sona....
sonu sood, kunal, harman...this guys is much better outside n same goes for Ritesh...shabir, mahesh manjrekar....he did awesome bowling, aftab n few others whom i can't remember now....n u wouldn't know the rest of the names...they are frm south.....they played sooooo well....u may know siddarth frm south...RDB guy

u know what ashuu, today when i told my mom that i had headache for the  past two days, she was like 'why didn't u go n watch TV?' n i was like ' maa, match did the job this time' n she was like 'it's not match, it must b the actors there....anything related to cinema/TV does miracles with u'....lol

partner, it's quite obvious that u'll finish it first n get rid of ur color.....but tell me one thing...wont u miss ur lovely green color?
ayesha_80 thumbnail
PARTNERRRRR.....Sallu was there?! 😲😲😍😍😍  You lucky girl! And Genelia is so cute. I can imagine her jumping n all 😆
😆 This match sounds sooo much fun.

As for ur mum...she obviously knows u toooooo well, Partner. 😆😆😆 And she knows that lappy and TV are ur meds for headache 😆😆 

Partner...NO WAYYYY...i'm not gonna miss this green color. I want to get rid of it ASAP.

And guess wat I was doing? Ur gmail/internet wasn't working, so I was scanning our old mETc threads. I've been smiling since then...sooo many interesting discussions. We used to have such a great time...and partner..seriously, Diya's and my theories were soo detailed. We have done such thorough analysis on each epi. I'm sure even the CV's wudn't have thought soooo much abt their tracks 😆😆😆 

Now...8 more to go! 😆😆😆
Originally posted by: kavya.b

heyyyllooooooooooo

i'm back frm match....it's not yet over...but i came back aftr 1st half....it was sooooo thrilling n exciting to watch it live in stadium....that too star cricket

so, anyone around?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU WENT TO SEE THE MATCH??? cricket??? WHAT?????you saw stars???????? OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEE
I dont get anything !!! Like I have no idea whats all this about..Ireland won and all...Im really confused
roflroflrofl
but I get some bits and pieces of it !!
out of all excitement, I couldnt even read your posts properly!! OMGGGGGGGG
Youre sooooooooooooo lucky!!! YAYAYAYYYYYY!!!
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baji you should have spammed by yourself to get yourself to be a dazzler. I remember it was Sheena who made me a Goldie and Dazzler 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hey girlssss..how're u all?

Jia: Chalo Sheena kuch toh humarey bhi kaam ayi 🤣 And madam...look at this CC...u'll find only ME on every page...still i'm in this ugly green color. 😆😆😆 But no worries...after this post just 5 more are left 😍

@ Anjie: If u read this...Ireland ki toh band bajh gayi. Yuvraj did it for India. Lets see how many runs these last 2 partnerships can add to the scoreboard. As of now..the target seems to be quite manageable. It shudn't be a problem for India.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Am back 😃😃😃 ... very briefly ... no one missed me??? 😭😭😭 Ok, I'll just disappear again ... 😕😭
😆
Hey to all ... I can see Ashu is catching up verrrry fast ... Ashu I'm not gonna post again till you're blueeee 😆
Hey Jia, what's with the headaches? Take care of yourself!
Kavz, finally caught one episode of KS ... and saw one episode of Kismat on tv ... Ruchika from R.com is there ... it's going good, but I havent had time to watch more 😕

Will be back from Wed/Thurs onwards ... just popped in to say hi and to check what's new on the forum ... another Monaya iv? 😳😛😃  Any news of their come back? Not till the cricket is over, I guess .. no one in their right minds is gonna be launching any big shows yet ...

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hey Diya...good to see u here. Hope everything's fine at your end!

Ok..i give up now. No one wants to post here...so m not gonna ask...where are you girls etc. etc.

Wanted to write about MoNaya interview yest..but didn't get the time. So, am doing that now.

Partner...i missed u all LOT while watching it. Sanaya said EXACTLY the same thing which I wrote here a few days back. She said that MJHT happened coz we had to meet...otherwise, Mohit and her wud've been at different places. Remember, we had a long discussion on this?

The interview is soooooo awesome. MoNaya were utterly cute and adorable as ever. A difference here was....Mohit was doing most of the talking. 😆😆😆 He was talking non-stop 😆😆😆 Except for the question regarding marriage. I think, Sanaya has told him that lemme handle these questions...u might get carried away. 😆😆😆

Boy...they both love to hug...truly a fevicol couple 😍😆

Have to repeat again...Sanaya was lookig gorgeous. Every color perfectly suits her. Grey color usually doesn't suit everyone...but it looks soooo good on Sanaya. I loved her in the grey dress she wore in MJHT. And now in this interview also...she was looking sooo pretty. Is it just me or u all also think that she's started blushing a lot? 😆😆

I don't think I need to write abt the humble and down to earth nature of MoNaya. That is now as clear as a writing on the wall. They were so respectful wid the "theley walas" also. And this first part of the iv was sooo mouth watering...pani puri, chaat, tikki...yummyyy 😆😆

Oh...before I go...how can i forget the funniest part of the interview. Mohit said that some time back, he was watching all the epis of MJHT, coz he wanted to discard some of the epi cds. We soooo know which these parts are 🤣 MoNaya are wayyy to honest. I was telling Ishu that we shud tell Mohit to subscribe to Naveen's channel. He wudn't fine ANY "unwanted" part there...not even the slightest glimpse 🤣

I know, i've skipped a lot of parts here...but "some" ppl will again complain abt my looong posts..so, i better cut it here. 🤣

And yayyyyyyy...i'm almost there now. 😆

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz jia, sheena! tht reminds me of very good tym we had at forum!

n kavz good yaar, i think thr is one footall match here in pune, celebrity match n kinda same people are thr, reitesh, sallu, etc!

@ayesha: u dnt lyk green coulor? ditto me too  HATE it! unless its paired up with red!