Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi jia

@diya - don't tell me....even i watched the utter crap....the irony is...i don't like maan-geet or their serial n this i liked their part more ...n i liked Tej's (ravi dubey) performance also...his individual dance.....i didn't know that he is good dancer...i liked his part but  again Aishwarya's wasn't a click for me....he did well in JDJ...she came there for one epi...n same goes for sushita n Harshiti....i didn't like anyone of their's performance
but i liked the promo which they used to air...come fall in love...i liked almost all couples parts in that....

enough of that S1 crap....i wanna say this...JDJ....i thought ragini's elimination was fair...though last week, her's was better than Mahi's n Yana's....i wanted her to go first...lol...she does many technical mistakes
n then i liked Chang's n Sushant's performance....they did it very well...esp chaang...he is improving a lott..suhant is consistent but chang has an increasing slope n yana -salman have decreasing slope
i liked Ankita's performance also to some extent...esp the end, where she climbs on neerav...her expression were fab throughout the act...dance was okay-ish though
what i was saying is...y'day there was a scene where Suhsant proposed Ankita...they were sooooo adorable...these both have their grace always n they don't look fake at all.....i fell in love with that couple at that moment
i had to come back watch monaya proposal scene ... which we got on SBB some 2-3 days b4 last shoot..."shut up Mohit"....Monaya n then Monayajun parts were soooooo adorable
kavya.b thumbnail
n ohh...there is something which i forgot....Kismat...new yrf show..daily soap
it was good start n i actually liked it...very sensitive issue for the 1st episode but very well handled like their all other shows...n yess...very well enacted by everyone
but then the genre...not all can take it.....not at all light hearted show...a very tensed atmosphere everywhere
that's all for 1st episode....will tell 2nd epi's verdict 2nyt

anything else left?? hmmm ya...diya, i read the article already...i don't know if i'm looking fwd for the track or not...i hope it's really good
but aftr watching suhaana-ishaan LOWE story, i don't know....anyway lets see

keep all this aside.... I want Monaya Back...i want them back SOON
kavya.b thumbnail
hmmm xmz unnadi naku, aina nenu okka danne post cheskuntunna...natho nene matladukuntunna...entoo...pani patu leni dani la unnanu

anyway...i liked today's sbs episode...it was again a light hearted episode...it's soo good to see everyone laughing n smiling

kismat is also okay....i'll say again the same....they are handling sensitive issue very carefully...

Tl....if Onu-Taani fans are lucky, mostly 2morow they'll marry...*fingers crossed*
kavya.b thumbnail
i forgot again...JDJ

Mahi imitated sushant, Ankita n yana....that was hilarious...she did very well n i died laughing ...but i can see her being eliminated nxt week already....if it goes fair

n again Sushant was marvellous n Ankita also did very well 2day...Yana's was also too good...all in all, a very worth watching episode

Originally posted by: kavya.b

hmmm xmz unnadi naku, aina nenu okka danne post cheskuntunna...natho nene matladukuntunna...entoo...pani patu leni dani la unnanu

anyway...i liked today's sbs episode...it was again a light hearted episode...it's soo good to see everyone laughing n smiling

kismat is also okay....i'll say again the same....they are handling sensitive issue very carefully...

Tl....if Onu-Taani fans are lucky, mostly 2morow they'll marry...*fingers crossed*

Ahahahaha, I was thinking to whom are you talking !!! roflroflrofl
I love your ENTOOOOOOO!!! AhahahahahahahI can soo imagine you sayign that!!!
aunuu, pani pata ledu neeku !! oh my... emi ayipoyindi neeku ??!!! * gussa *  chaduka !!! goooooooooooo!!!

kavya.b thumbnail
em pani ledu...repu xm ledu kada

didn't i tell u last nyt itself that i'm not gng to touch my books tonight as i don't have xm 2morow....will start 2morow again...2 on thursday

Originally posted by: kavya.b

em pani ledu...repu xm ledu kada

didn't i tell u last nyt itself that i'm not gng to touch my books tonight as i don't have xm 2morow....will start 2morow again...2 on thursday

oh yesss, right I forgot !!!
ahahahaha yeahh I knowwww
okieeess oyeee
study today also little bit
or if not SLEEEEEEP Kavsss!! SLEEEP !!!! PLEASEEEEEE!! for my sake!!
kavya.b thumbnail
nooooooooooooooo....i'll waste one more hr n then sleep
no one is sleeping in my room...no one is studying also...how can i study/sleep alone?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys! (: Just wanted to say that I am going to highly inactive. Don't know when I will be back. Maybe during spring vacation which is in a month. I have exams, projects, and presentations all piling up and I need to focus so I will come back during spring vacation! (: Take care and love you all! <333

I will leave offliners every so often.
Kavz did you get my gmail email I sent through FB?
kavya.b thumbnail
^^ oh thanks for telling, Jia....jus checked the msg n sent u an invite...

n all the best for ur xmz, projects n presentations
come back soon

take care

@all - 2 more for 2morow....i wish not to be seen here for another 24 hrs ðŸ¤£...jus pray that no final yr germs should come on my way for few hrs...around 8 hrs
Thank u
byee