**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.b

lol ashu, i told u last nyt itself na, i wont b ol whole day....which includes nyt....assignment, still gng on....will b done within an hr though...have few more works which i want to complete b4 2morow......including the last few pages of novel,....so that i can study peacefully for day aftr 2morow's xm

anu - thank u anu....the worst part is, i'm not at all tensed...forget abt tension, not even bothered....this is sick....final sem effect kuch zyada hogaya hai...lol
anyways thanks
n it was nice seeing u post here....that too without my taunts....i'm loving it

Areeeeee, not to worry!!! I felt the SAMEEEEE actually just before my finals !!! And believe me, its better this way than worrying !!! Cause whenever you start worrying, you wont be able to concentrate properly !!!
Ahahahahaha, i knowwww, Im improving !!
Love youuuuuuuu
@anu - r u growing up or what? i don't believing that u are saying those words

one more answer left...long one
Originally posted by kavya.b

@anu - r u growing up or what? i don't believing that u are saying those words

one more answer left...long one

ahahahahahahahaa
Thankyouuu Kavs!! I ll take that as a compliment !!!! =P
Yeah, I realised that after writing my first Uni exams !! roflroflrofl
Achhaaa, best of luck with that last oneee!!! You are done by now I guess!!!
Sleep well!!! Talk to you sooon !! Love youuuuu
Originally posted by mads

and speaking of MoNaya ..I still havent watched that interview again .. IVTF or whatever it is !!! ðŸ˜† I guess u got what I meant .. cuz now my account has been activated but apparently my lappy doesnt have the required plug ins .. ðŸ¤” so please gimme some other link !!! 

madssssss .... so good to see you back here again!!!! In a rush, so will reply to your other posts later ... but check your msn sometime later today ... will do the needful!

Or try Google chrome ... i think it works on that
waiting for 2morow 2 say "2 down, 2 to go"
this is terrible !! jus when I;'d decided that I wud be on MSN and here more often I realise that this lab rotation of mine is even more hectic than the previous one.. mainly because I doubt if I will be able to have free time within the day to come online .. ðŸ˜­ and secondly cuz it begins at 8 in the morning till 6 in the evening..and after that I m soo exhausted .. its even more mentally exhausting than the previous one I believe .. today was jus the first day but I have to o a LOTT in the coming 9 weeks ..

soo I cannot be here more often .. but will jus drop by to read the posts and write occasional posts like this .. 

@ all gmail users...please gimme ur email ids so that I can add u up there .. kavs is already in my list and she knows I m more active there .. even though I always show the "busy" symbol .. I m atleast better active there than on MSN .. 

take care everybody .. love u loads ðŸ¤—
yup....mads is comparatively more active on gmail
Good luck for the new lab rotation mads....today is the first day na...u told that it's gng to start on Vday...spl gift ....lol

guys...2morow...15th feb ..It's Gurmeet n Debina's marriage...i always adored them as individuals...they are another off-screen couple whom i adore....I'm soo happy for them
Happy Valentine's Day everyone !!!! <3
Happy Valentine's Day Girls! 🤗
<333
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 🤗

Kavz, (and anyone else interested 😉) I watched the Star One V special yesterday (don't ask me why I subjected myself to it) ... utterly boring ... except for Gurmeet and Drashti ... I rather like this couple on their offscreen moments, whatever few I've seen ... still can't sit through the serial though! But their act yesterday was the only one worth watching - for a change, even Sushant wasn't as enthralling as he is on JDJ ... and Ankita had too much make up - she looks much better when she's simple. But I've liked GC ever since he came on his blog to tick off his fans for bashing Deblina ... now that's what I call a MAN!!!

Again, for anyone interested 😉
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8868-deepak-sanjana-love-story-to-kick-start-in-genda-phool.htm

Now this should be nice - this serial is the only one where everyone EXCEPT the lead pair's chemistry is worth watching - ever since the Suhaana-Ishaan love track started, I fwd their scenes 😆

Mads ... check your msn ... tell me if you got my msg ... plzzzz!!!!! and take my gmail from Kavz - she has it 😛

Anu, Jia ... and everyone else ... hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗 Anu, nice to see you here again!!! 😆