Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavya.b

i'm not saying that i wanna watch her with AB, i'm saying that i MAY not mind watching with him....anyway he is out of question for NOW....jus read his article in the forum....he is very sweet!

i knowwwww, mohit jus evolved as an actor in this journey .....like a wonder
my personal fav scenes of mohit are his emotional n intense scenes, which includes the 'infamous' scene of 2nd season....not jus that... many moreee
the first time, i liked him the most in the MJHT is during new yr sequence...i liked him as mohit, mohit as an actor, in that scene on terrace....since then i'm completely his fan.....before that i liked him...a lotttt....was a small fan...lol

diya, i highly doubt if we r gonna get a chance for getting detached....they r on demand diya.....

ryt now, i'm obsession n possessive nature are over flowing inside me.....at this moment, i cannot see him or her with anyone else...i want them together

u can always anything abt sbs....i missed a few weeks, but i can manage

@bold ... you bet ... I was thinking, ok, Gr8 is the last thing, now I can concentrate on work, but now TT is also coming up ... and you never know, they may come on SBS also ... Val week special is going on there ... and Mohit said he's in the process of deciding a new show ... it goes on!!! Though what I'm really waiting for is ... you guessed it ... Sanaya's new show ... can't wait to see her in a new look and see how she does as a different type of lead heroine. It will be a challenge for her for sure to find something different and equally complex ... Gunjan also went through lots of shades and changes ... and became a really complex role, from the initial simple, shy sweet run-of-the-mill type ... now let's see what San comes back with next ...

Am off to watch SBS ... the serial πŸ˜‰ ... with my notes next to me πŸ˜†

Jiaaaaaaaaaaaa ... come back from Monaya dreamland πŸ˜† ... or wait for me, I'll join you there πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€ͺ😍☺️
DiyaS thumbnail
PS ... why are Ashu and Kavz getting senti???? Ashu I can understand ... but Kavzzz???? You both are going nowhere ... you're the backbones of this CC at the moment!!!

Vaise, I'm very bad at penning my own sentiments ... but I agree with both of you .... MJHT, IF and this CC have given me lots ... become a part of my life that I can't do without ... and in my bad days, this place really cheers me up ... so HUGS to all ... including the missing members!!!
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello all .. anybody here?? πŸ€—
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

hello all .. anybody here?? πŸ€—

Missing members mentioned .... and look who lands up here!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 Heyyyyyyyy Madsieeee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— First things first ... did you watch the itvf iv yet? And read the Gr8 mag article??? That's another membership criteria right now for the CC .... much better than the punishments thought up by Ashu and Kavz ...

Kavzz ... I finally watched SBS 8th Feb episode ... and enjoyed it a lot ... acting was good, very natural by all ... I liked the lead girl ... will definitely try to keep up with this ... I know the actor who plays Pasu (the eldest brother) ... have seen him in some other shows, the rest of the brothers are also good ... all in all, interesting show ...

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nooo I cant watch the IVTF interview yet !!! they say my account hasnt been activated ...  what crap !!! and yessssss I read the gr8 magazine intervieww πŸ˜ well what can I say again n again abt these two that I havent said before??!! πŸ˜

I totally, completely and ABSOLUTELY agree with their answers abt how relationships shouldnt be flaunted and that they dont think v-day is a big deal .. they would rather celebrate their anniversaries and birthdays .. I soooooooo agree with them .. they are AWESOMEEE πŸ€—πŸ˜

soo I have fulfilled the criteria for being the member here right .. πŸ˜³ 
DiyaS thumbnail
Madssssss ... OMG, you're actually online when i am

Yep, it takes a day to activate the itvf account ... I was warned that it was coming, so I registered before the iv came out, and was able to see it all ... so many bits totally cracked me up ... the kiss bit was hilarious, so was Calvin Klein ... bit the mouse seriously took the cake ... and the biscuits too 🀣🀣🀣 get on msn if you can ... will give you more details

As for Gr8 .. it was GREAT πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... I told sona that I was never like Sanaya, felt myself to be much more like Gunjan ... but after these two iv, I've changed my mind ... it's freaky how much I think like her, including the Vday bit ... and dissolving into tears whenever i get emotional 😳 ... that was just so sweet! For all her bindaas exterior, she really is a total softie ... love that girl even more after these two .... and Mohit is really a sweetheart ...
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@diya - don't know why, but i always had this soft corner n spl place in me for this MJHT forum.....though senti is not  at me as it's EQs dept πŸ€£...sometimes, i get those germs frm ur EQ....she has it in her to make anyone senti πŸ˜‘

btw i didn't know that u r bad at penning something....may be i know that u r good at penning almost everything, so i wil blatantly dis-agree with u....courtesy - ur FF

n diya as far as sbs is concerned....if u have time, i'll suggest u to watch episodes frm lohri episode....it has quite an interesting stuff from that point....if u don't have time....then i'll update that parts....like i said b4, they are very imp....VERY imp for the story line....my personal fav tracks frm sbs

@mads - if u didn't get a chance to watch them on ITVF, u were supposed to tell us....we would have given u some other sources na
let us know if ur acc is still not activated

@ashu - i'm wondering if we both should elope nxt week 🀣, like the discussed last nyt
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw diya, did u read, dream trilogy by NR....howz it?
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya.b

@diya - don't know why, but i always had this soft corner n spl place in me for this MJHT forum.....though senti is not  at me as it's EQs dept πŸ€£...sometimes, i get those germs frm ur EQ....she has it in her to make anyone senti πŸ˜‘

btw i didn't know that u r bad at penning something....may be i know that u r good at penning almost everything, so i wil blatantly dis-agree with u....courtesy - ur FF

n diya as far as sbs is concerned....if u have time, i'll suggest u to watch episodes frm lohri episode....it has quite an interesting stuff from that point....if u don't have time....then i'll update that parts....like i said b4, they are very imp....VERY imp for the story line....my personal fav tracks frm sbs

@mads - if u didn't get a chance to watch them on ITVF, u were supposed to tell us....we would have given u some other sources na
let us know if ur acc is still not activated

@ashu - i'm wondering if we both should elope nxt week 🀣, like the discussed last nyt

Kavz ... I'm bad at penning my own feelings ... I can write about anything else and the emotions of fictional characters all the time, but about real people, I get too senti ... or too hesitant .. I don't even write very much about Monaya, if you notice ... when something touches me very deeply and it's for real, I can't say much about it. So I can write reams about SaJan ... I can write spoofs and light hearted stuff on Monaya ... but they're real people, their love story is real, so I can't write too much about them ... and the same for my feelings about real people here ... everyone here is as real as the people I meet and live with everyday, and you're all very close to me ... but I can't express it in words ... I will laugh it off, be light hearted about it ... joke with you all ... because you're all so close to me ... I don't know if I conveyed what I wanted to ... the part that feels very deeply I cannot show to anyone ...

See, you actually made me senti ... πŸ˜³

And SBS ... I can catch up from lohri onwards ... but slowly ... that's 13th jan, right? I need to do some work also ... today I put in 2-3 hours, so am pleased with myself, but I need to do more ... plus I finally got back to writing WUAS and that is gonna be tension filled for a little while ... am actually enjoying that ... I like emotional tension, but it's more difficult to write, so takes time ...

Yes, I read the Dreams trilogy ... it was the first set of NR that I read ... and it got me hooked to NR ... that shd answer your question πŸ˜‰. The only thing is that I then read many NR in a row ... and that's not a good idea because they're pretty similar after a while ... you need a gap. But her charatcerization is good, and her heroines are all interesting
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

DAMN my timming! 

why??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†