so this is the list anything is k with me

partner----your's
Mine (1)
Mine (2) 
Mine (3)

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
it's 5 am...still awake...with no sign of sleep, tears filled in my eyes out of sheer happiness n joy, sorrow n pain, together n alone....n i'm loving all this....jus can't get over it...i'm neither able to sleep nor able to cont. the rest of it....jus helplessly smiling, grinning with excitement
so i thought i should spill it out somewhere to do something...sleep or cont. with the book....with everyone asleep, this is where i landed at this late night, or early mrng, as many call it
xaviara thumbnail
Baap Re Baap !!! What a dangerous PM ladies !!! And you girls called me a BEWAFA !!! 😲😭

*In Sad & Singing Mode*

Hum Bewafaa HarGiz Na Thay
Par Hum Wafaa Kar Na Sakey' 😳

Hello my darlings !! Especially Kavs & Ashu (Little buttering is needed 😉) !!

*A TIGHT 🤗 TO ALL*

Next

* Pakdofying My Ears and Doing Uthak Bhethak' 😳

Sorry my darling for being MIA for so long !! There is no excuse for vanishing like that, so am not even give one, because nothing with justify that !! But there was not a single day that I did not miss all of you !! 🤗

So thank you for the dhamki bhara PM !!! 😳😆 Because it scared the hell outta me ! Especially the PUNISHMENTS *shudders*

Watch one week of GEET & PKYEK 😲😲😲

Watch PBM & Sajda (MN PARTS) 😲😲😲😲😲

Write OS on MN 😲😲😲😲😲😲🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Itni baadi Saaza ?? Have Mercy !!! 😆 Me back now, so I'm exempted right !! And do I get a special gift for reporting back to CC asap after reading the PM ???? 😉😳😳😳😳

Okay jokes apart, how are u girls ?? What's been happening ???? Details everyone !!

Nothing much going on with me !! Just work and family !! But I do have a new addiction !! Chand Chupa Badal Mein !!! That is the only show am watching and I love it 😳😆

After SaJan/Monaya, the next couple to steal my heart completely is NivRen/KinHa !!! 😳😆 I analyze their scenes, segments in CCBM forum along with other NivReniacs, just like I used to do with all of you girls !!! 😃

So that is all from me for now !! Will catch you online soon !! *hugs* And don't worry, won't disappear again !! Love you all very very very very very very MUCH !! * hugs & kisses*

🤢😲🤢😲🥱
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*rubs eyes*...*Still sees a purple blurred image*....*again rubs eyes zor se*....*its something written in purple font*....*last time rubs eyes*....*gives up coz the witing is in purple*.....*screams* PARTNERRRRR *hugs partner and then a big Hi5*...OMG!!! can u believe who posted at CC?? Partner, u have to see it to believe it. I NEVER expected such a fast return....hum ne pehley dhamki bharra letter kyon nahin dia?? And our dhamkis...i'm sure we've hit the target soooo well 😆

@ naveen: I still can't blv tha u're back here. Welcome back *hugssss u tightlyyy*. What a great start to the day!! Will reply to u 'in detail' later....and now don't u dare go MIA. *threatening tone*. But madam...my partner is not gonna talk to u sooo easily...she's really maha upset wid u for never showing up here. An attack will surely be in ur way. So, u've brought ur weopons na?! 😆

@ Partner: see, wat SG cudn't do...MN have done 🤣 and partner ur target is here. Ab tum dono jano..but i love u both very much so i want u 'both' sahi salamat 😆

Catch ya girls later....*looks left n right to see any other bewafa coming towards the CC*
kavya.b thumbnail
yayyyy yayyyyyy yyayyyyyyy.....it's working Ashu...it's working!! We DID it!

dhokebazzz naveeen *hugs n gives a hard knock on ur head*....
there is no spl gift for u AT ALL, u r first in the list, with whom we, esp me, are angry with....but the best part in u is, u urself agreed that u don't have an excuse

n u come NOW n u r asking details, if u didn't realize, if we statr giving details, we have to give u frm almost half an yr or even more

i knowww....i know that ur sooo much in love Nivren n i visited that forum a few times to check if u r there...that's when i watched a few episodes of ur show n thought that it's gng good, so now a days, i'm catching up with it many a times, as u must have guessed already that i'm a way tooo free n the CC is suna suna.....
we do discuss abt in numerous no. of shows...sometimes together n sometimes singly....if u want u can add CCBM also to our list....thankfully, i have fair abt what's gng in that....oh well! i think i  have some idea abt almost all shows on TV these days....lol

i jus hope u that u r gng to keep ur  word...if u disappear this time ðŸ˜¡...i can't promise to keep quiet....sigh! i missed u navzzz.....*hugs tight* ...Welcome back navzzz!!
kavya.b thumbnail
ohhh ashu, we both are here at the same time, i didn't know that ot letter would do its work this magically n bring the biggest bewaafa here b4 others....n partner, she will her dosage for sure....thoda emotional time for the beginning....i'm a way in toooo good today, lucky navz! thanks to KK n Jordan-Dana...they are magical, made me stay humble to NAVEEN of all the ppl

but partner, i never knew she loved MN so much

btw naveen, we were a way too easy for u...we didn't force u to write an OS on MN, u had a quite a lot of choice for that particular punishment...but then i can see ur LOWE for MN clearly....if u want, u can feel free to write an OS on then, if not anyone, i will read it for u
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Naveeeeeeeeen!!!!!!! You're back!!!! 🤗🤗🤗  soooooooo good to see you here again .... now you'd better stay here and not run away again .... arey baba, if you want to discuss CCBM, we'll do that ... we discuss everything here these days ...

And Kavz and Ashu ... WHY ME???? 😭  I'm a good girl, I am ... I'm here all the time ... I even leave msgs when I'm going out of town .... mujhe warning mil gayi???

Vaise, when I first saw your PM, I had a heart attack ... thought the CC had gotten a warning ... maybe from SGP fans??? 😆😆😆 But what punishments you guys chose .... chun chun ke ... the one which really struck terror into my heart was the PBM and Sajda one ... do you know, i have NEVER watched the Sajda song, except for the SG parts .... NEVER  ... *pats self on back proudly* ... I am a good girl, I am... and all these scenes are too much for my innocent eyes ...

Must say ... I loved the warning letter ... thank god you girls spared me ... 😆

New article on Mohit, btw ...and am just about to post a spoof ... do read it, girls ... am posting something on the forum after ages ... 😃 - will add the link once I post.

And *STERN LOOK* ... that goes for you to, naveen ... you havent been even LIKEing WUAS for ages 😭

Will the rest of the missing gals report to CC, plzzzz ... the punishments are truly horrific if you don't!!! 😆

Kavzie ... I never told you I loved your earlier siggy? Sorry ... *kaan pakad* ... i did that too ... but this one is just tooooo sweet!
Edited by DiyaS - 13 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I HATE ur long posts!

😡
me gonna irritate u with small ones! ðŸ˜‰
kavya.b thumbnail
diya - we had a reason to send it to u...it's jus copy for u to read n tell us how would look on the 1st page - 2nd post, which i reserved
i wanted u all to think the same while choosing 'warning' for the title....see Ashu, it worked!

@anjy - I love ur tiny posts, they remind me of myself!...but these mETcians...they are spoiling me also
btw when r u gng to spill the beans in CC?

jus read the article.....this dude rocks....very proud of being his fan, her fan...THEIR fan!
their principle - Honesty, which makes me go awwww-ing everytime, i read/watch/think anything abt them