Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** - Page 30

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ashu, for the answer to that, read my post above ... indifference kills ... love and hate are part of the same emotion ... expressed positively or negatively, that's the only difference ... expressed positively makes you a better person, while negatively reflects only and only on you yourself ... not the person/people you hate ...
oh well, enough pravachan here ... not gonna make any difference to anyone ...

Edited by DiyaS - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Diya....love and hate are two sides of a coin....afterall, everyone has thier own likes and dislikes. But yes, it defo hurts when someone becomes indifferent towards us. With love....def. the bond becomes extremely strong...with hatred, unpleasantries take the charge...but when someone's indifferent, then that's actually very difficult to bear.

Ok...why am i saying all this, i don't know 😳😆 

Anyone roaming around here?!

DiyaS thumbnail
😆 I don't know why you're saying all that 😉 ... I said it because of that beautiful scene in SGP which I posted ... after ages I actually enjoyed something on tv ...

where's kavz, she used to watch SGP off and on ...
DiyaS thumbnail
CC soona soona lage ...
waiting for the itvf interview and the next tsunami to hit ... just saw the pics on the itv forum ... 😍 ... they are such a down to earth sweet couple ...
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hello girls 🤗

@ Partner: Kahan ho?! I'm still waiting for the explanation 😉...don't try to hide now! 😆😆😆😆

@ Meens: I'm BADLY stuck....don't know wat to do...so, plz, make an entry here soon. We need to talk!!!

Anyone here?
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hello galssssss
howz everyone???
i'm back to clg y'day....net was not working at home, so couldn't come anywhere

@PICI- u r anyway hopeless for for 101 reasons....y'days spl reason was u saying that mETcians will forget u, if they wan to forget someone....i'm sure everyone in this CC would agree with me on this except u

now i'll start reading frm page29 or 30...that's where i left b4 gng to home

ayesha_80 thumbnail
PARTNERRRRRRR.....SOOOOO good to see you here 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Arey...u're not the only one who thinks i'm hopeless....i've just experienced a whole bunch of ppl having similar views abt me 🤣🤣🤣

So, how were ur "extended" holidays?! Must've had loadsss of fun!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Why is no one here when I come? My ever present complaint 😭

Meens, good to see you here ... kaam kar lo, kar lo ... uske baad toh mazaa hi mazaa hai 😉 And where's my invitation ... my bags are packed and ready ... but no invite yet 😭

Jiz ... good decision ... see, we can't let you go so easily ... we're all masters at emotional blackmail, not just my EQ and me, but the others also ... vaise Kavz should be SQ now ... Scolding Queen 😆

Anji, sorreeee ... but there seems to be some problem with me ... I cannot write two lines ... ever! 😆 Although Ashu managed ... am very impressed 👏

Am in very good mood ... spent half the morning writing emails, the other half watching Sajan/Monaya VM's ... 😛 now I really need to get back to work 😆

To all MIA's ... hiiiiiiii!!! Gayu, how did the placements go?

now, what is this??????? scolding n me?? did i ever say a word to anyone of u??
leave everyone diya, did i ever say anything to u *cries* *dramatic BG * *cries louder n louder*
kavya.b thumbnail
partnerrrrrrrrrrrr *hugs*

good that u admitted by urself, orelse i was going to make everyone say that u r hopeless 🤣

how r u now???? howz ur health?? i was very sleepy last nyt, so didn't ask all this
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Arey partner....knowing realities is always harsh, partner!!! But yes...look i'm myself saying that i'm hopeless 😆😆😆

I'm fine my PICI. U tell..how's u?