Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
it seems i liked u guys posts more than 10 times in the last 24 hrs πŸ˜²
frm the past 24 hrs, i was ol, only frm few hrs, n i'm getting the same msg, since then

@diya - u guessed it ryt!!! i've read 26-38 chapters, at a stretch...with jus one comment in between, without even getting up frm where i was sitting....k, this happened 2 days back!....but sadly, i'm sweating even now!! too hot to imagine....n u know what, if my haalat is like this, what will happen to kiddos??? thanks to the party,  attended last evening, it was so entertaining that ur FF didn't stuck up in my mind! but since when i wont up in the mrng, mujhe sift aur sirf, teri FF yaad aarahi hai....esp 2 chapters or 3?
i read last 4-5 chapters again today....i think i'll read them again n again 
plz save me frm this n update soon.....i have xmz in another 4 days....if this continues, i'll write ur FF in my paper

@jia - i miss u too
btw i felt bad that lead actor in RMJ got changed...u like her na? i don't watch the show though!

now gng to watch wassup
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Kavz: πŸ€— Heyy! <33 I hope you had a wonderful new year! (: And oh that show? I left it like back in November 🀣 It was just a two minute thing. πŸ˜† I am watching Geet now though. Miss seeing MoNaya on television though we got them on Wassup! <33
kavya.b thumbnail
oh! u left it already? good job! i didn't like it in the first week itself....it was boring

wassup is loading for me....MS are not in the starting....i didn't see them in the loaded part
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kavya.b

it seems i liked u guys posts more than 10 times in the last 24 hrs πŸ˜²

frm the past 24 hrs, i was ol, only frm few hrs, n i'm getting the same msg, since then

@diya - u guessed it ryt!!! i've read 26-38 chapters, at a stretch...with jus one comment in between, without even getting up frm where i was sitting....k, this happened 2 days back!....but sadly, i'm sweating even now!! too hot to imagine....n u know what, if my haalat is like this, what will happen to kiddos??? thanks to the party,  attended last evening, it was so entertaining that ur FF didn't stuck up in my mind! but since when i wont up in the mrng, mujhe sift aur sirf, teri FF yaad aarahi hai....esp 2 chapters or 3?
i read last 4-5 chapters again today....i think i'll read them again n again 
plz save me frm this n update soon.....i have xmz in another 4 days....if this continues, i'll write ur FF in my paper

@jia - i miss u too
btw i felt bad that lead actor in RMJ got changed...u like her na? i don't watch the show though!

now gng to watch wassup

What's this new LIKE restriction? πŸ˜† Been trying to like some posts and can't πŸ˜•

Awww, Kavz ... am seriously speechless ... ☺️☺️☺️ ...am so glad you liked it ... esp as you read so many chapters at one go ... did they make sense when you read them all together? Am enjoying WUAS again now ... it's my only source of Monaya and Sajan these days ... and the Wassup yesterday gave me more inspiration to continue 😳 ... so will update soon ... after your exams πŸ˜› You have exams again???

Jia, you're watching Geet???? I tried a couple of times ... am so starved of anything decent on tv these days ... but I start laughing every time the Mahiiiiiiii comes on ... it kills the romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shit, more than one and a half months and I still can't get over the SG hangover ... no other couple is remotely appealing!
DiyaS thumbnail
Just came online to say ... Monaya again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yippee ... it's raining Monaya these days ... ever since Sanaya got back 😳 ... seems they are VERY much in demand by all channels πŸ˜› ...

Can someone find a link that works???

Also, Karan Wahi is in the Jab We Met show ... dunno the girl, she's unknown, but am so happy ... this is one show I will watch 'cos I really like the guy! Just hope his heroine is good ... poor guy has the devil's luck with heroines ... gets the worst of the lot ... except for Jennifer, the only one who could act ... 

so the Star Plus new line up starts ... waiting for more news πŸ˜‰
kavya.b thumbnail
ashu, we wont mind if u LIKE or don't LIKE our posts but we will definitely mind,  if u r not replying here

diya, ur FF had perfect continuity throughout ....iss baar padh padh kar marjaongi.....1.5 months back, we used to die watching them  on screen...n nahiiiiiiiiii....don't end ur FF any soon.....i'm all 'in' for reading another 10 parts at a stretch

n yayyyyyyyyyy!!! MOnaya once again
need to watch the segment yet!!

diya, did KW act in more shows....i know him only in remix n dmg
DiyaS thumbnail
Ashu, ditto Kavz ... stop LIKEing and start replying πŸ˜†

Kavz, me too, havent watched the U Me Tv segment yet ... the link posted isnt working for me
Arey, I was thinking of winding up WUAS with the SG wedding, then Mrs Shergill story started ... and now I have something else going on in my head ... so I don't even know myself how I will end it πŸ˜† ... or, more important ... WHEN!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KW acted in an awful show called Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari ... i forget which channel it was on ... the heroine was seriously awful, she just looked moronic and stupid all the time ... it was supposed to be a copy of DDLJ, but the girl was dead ... I think it wound up ... but KW was damn cute in it and that's where I first started liking him. He had a great relationship with his nani - the actress who plays Daadi in SGP ... she was one hep Punjabi lady in that and their scenes were the best ... 😳 much better than the scenes with the heroine πŸ˜† Apart from that, I only saw him in DMG, and there he got Tamanna at the start ... that's why I said, he has the worst luck in heroines πŸ˜† Never saw him in Remix ... saw an episode or two and Tia's 'hum' put me off, so I never saw it πŸ˜†

Ashu, ab toh kuch bolo ... I'm back to thesis writing again here and it feels lonely without you πŸ˜†

kavya.b thumbnail
ashu, mere liye nahi toh sahi, start posting atleast for EQ...she is missing u very much

yaa...they posted upbulk list...i can watch only in YT n HC...i'm waiting for someone to upload soooooooon...i wanna watch MOnaya....enjoy their rain

very good!! don't end up till i become an engineer....i'll b reading it happily till then

oh ya, one of my frnds told me abt KW in that show...she said the same
TR are boring in Remix....esp KW's character is soooooooo boring
but i'll still recommend u that show....i wont compare SG n AY but any day Remix is no where comparable to another youth oriented show on S1.....u can  take my word on that
-Gayathri- thumbnail
heyyyyy guys..how r u all doing? had been a bit busy with placement preparations n all..doing mock tests n stuffs..πŸ˜†..but still pop up here n FB to check updates abt MS..well Diya, for me too as kavs said, I want ur FF to stay till I become an engineer..pls , as I said it is like a second MJHT for me..so try to keep it atleast till april..if possible though I won't force u provided u have plans to start a new one..😳

And guys..Wassup segmt was sooooo cute..we all wanted such a house segmt on them..finally we got it!! And God bless this couple..they are the most sweetest ,cutest couple ever..may they always have a blissful life together! love them:)) wanna see them again onscreen..I love those wall notes San had brought.."I yell bcoz I care".. and Mohit giving due credits to San for setting up the house..aww can they be anymore cuter than this?? 😍😍

Btw I saw UMT segmt on TV for the first time..caught the repeat at 7.30..it was taken long time back during wrap up party..I was wondering why they took one and half months to show it..πŸ˜†  it was cute but very short abt Reel life couples turning onto Real life couples as well.. where they said at the beginning they both felt very weird about each other..but then later with time they became friends..then close friends and finally love blossomed..This I think even we are aware of, just like SaJan..

Ashu..hey whts up? ppl r eagerly waiting to see ur post..so pls post dear..don't just LIKE..πŸ˜†
-Gayathri- thumbnail
guess no one is here right now..πŸ˜† guys btw I have made my first ever VM....its from Alisha's Made in India album song Tu Kahaan..I wanted to make a SG VM in this song..pls watch it whenever u get time..its my first attempt so my editing is not so gud..but still i tried my best to make this VM..dedicated to all of u..hope u like it..Comments and criticisms are welcomed..πŸ˜›

here's the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsLCt9EDmuM