Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Meens: Its GREATTT that u came here. Was missing talking to you. How did ur shopping go that day?? And u were asking abt my partner...she's quite busy these days.

@ Gayu: Exactly...i was tired of wishing u...so, i can imagine how stressed out u must be πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And u're very right. Forget abt the result. Jo hoga dekha jayega!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its time to relax n enjoy.

Awww!!! My dad's better now, thanks.
-Gayathri- thumbnail
@meens- ur msn is not working then how did u get my offliners?πŸ˜•
meens1981 thumbnail
[email protected] really have to go now.....power cut time.....😭.....will catch u soon for sure....hugs....cya

@gayu.....sure sweety send me a msg or a wall post....i will deffo send across the info.....i already gathered some but that lappy died....hence have to send the info afresh nowπŸ˜†.....all the best for both ur IV n results....u will rock both for sure.....my prayers n best wishes in advance.....tke cre....catch u soon...hugs...
meens1981 thumbnail
@gayu....msn at home is having some prob........at office my lappy died today n went to heaven🀣 so yet to install msn in d new replacement one i got....i got all offliners till yest in offc πŸ˜†........
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!!! Ok Meens...np. Good night and sweet dreams. Hope to catch ya tomorrow πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Gayathri- thumbnail
ok meens sure ..will send a msg on FB tomo..byeee take care..πŸ€—
and thanks for the wishes!!

@ashu- I just remembered that I need to read ur OS finally..will be reading soon..😊

meens1981 thumbnail
@ashu....last one....shopping was awesome.......i literally shopped 4 so long that i came home n dropped dead on my bed πŸ˜†....n guess wat i juts got 4 tops🀣

PS....btw this the longest record time i have spent on If in a real long timeπŸ˜†

gudnyt ashu , gayu.....hugs....n sweet dreams😳
-Gayathri- thumbnail
@meens- good night and sweet dreams to u too..take care..glad to catch u here after ages..πŸ€—

@ashu- so whts up? u here for sometime?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Kavz I will explain to you how to print screen so then you can send me the cap of your PS so I can detect your problem! But later after I do some chores! *sighs* 🀣

@Gayathri: πŸ€— Hey sweetheart! Nothing huge now but the typing is so hard. πŸ€” But I will definitely let you know sweets! πŸ€—

@All: I hope you all have a safe News Year! (: Will talk to you all soon! (: Just busy with A's paperwork so don't get enough time to come online. Will be here maybe Friday?? You are all on this time?
-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey Jia..πŸ€—..sure sweets do let me know if u have problem..texting may seem a bit difficult at the beginning but later on u will get used to with that..and yes I'll be here everyday at this time atleast for the next whole week hopefully..take care..catch u soon..😊