Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Partner: You bet....gatecrashers and stalkers LOVE us. I was noticing that almost 10 mins after u opened this CC...we had more than 50 views. We are phamous man!!! 😆

@ Aahana: Wanted to write a long reply, but will cut it short. Thanks for wishing us here. Merry Christmas to you too!!!

@ Partner (again): You didn't tell me abt my award. I'm still waiting.
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really? 50 views in 10 mins....then we are really very famous!

u r too complicated for me to give an award soon
i'll take diya's help in this

diyaaaaaa....where r u?
i've given u Most Laziest member award...what would suit my partner?

i've an one option though "Stone-Hearted Member of the CC"
n with this, i'm wondering if i can grab "Most emotional member of the CC"

i have feeling that i'm everyone's titles n distributing mine to u
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Partnerrrr.....me n complicated...and that too for u?! This is quite a shocker for me. And u're taking my Bewafa EQ's help....hmmm...Now i'm getting more curious to know abt my award/title. 😆

And partner...*ouch* Who is stone hearted here?!
kavya.b thumbnail
what's bewafa??

think of it partner...when diya can be most laziest member and Jia n me be least laziest members, wont "stone hearted" suit u?

i hope i get full nyt net today as 2morow is official holiday 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Ok...i'm stone-hearted. Another shocker 😆 Am now waiting for Diya's response to it.

Bewafa is someone who ditches the other person.

Awww!!! U might get net full night. I can't come to gmail coz of my lappy problem. So, i hope we can talk here for some more time, without ur net getting dc.
kavya.b thumbnail
lmao!! so diya ditched u? 😆

ohh ya, u can't come to gtalk also na, now i want net at any cost
partner, i've learnt a lil abt siggy making now...i think i'll make a siggys for US 😛....yet to find pics n then think of text

u tell me, which kind of siggy shall i make?
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Aww!! Partner, u're soooo sweet *hugs*. I'm soooo excited abt the siggy now. This is like the BEST thing. Partner....ANY siggy wud do. Watever and whichever way you like. For me, its an honor that u'll be making a siggy for US. Thank u soooo much!!! *hugs*

Oh...did u read the title i made for us yest?? Its PICI...Partners In Coolness and Innocence 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
nooooo...u asked me to check ur OS topic but that skipped frm my mind
n wow!! partners in coolness n innocence! this is jus perfect for us

i want meens to see this..PICI...i want her reaction on this n may b diya also.....don't feel jealous ppl!! tumhe bhi koi na koi milega...though not as rocking as US (PICI)
ayesha_80 thumbnail
I KNEW that u're gonna love this title. And partnee...Hi5....i'm also dying to know Meens' reaction on it. 🤣

So, partner...wat else?? No MoNaya seg today as well. Hope we get one in a day or two...coz then the love birds must be flying to Goa 😍

I was watching some random epi of SGP. What's wrong wid this show? This Sona thing is soooo dragging. And Suhana is breaking our Sam's record of dhakkanness. The only good thing (still) is the Raunak-Panna track. And Badi Ma also knows abt it now. This cud be some interesting part now.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Oh No!! Partner, i think ur net's disconnected.... Ur batti is changed to red. So, i'm also off now. Like always, GREAT talking to you. Take care and cya tomorrow *hugs*

Yayyyy!! This is my 2600th post. I still need 400 more posts to get rid of this ugly green color. Chalo, if life permits...that day might also come.

Byeeee!!!