Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

A Lifetime of Love-OS (Page 3)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Knew u were itching to write this post, cause al of us were waiting for dutta to take nakku to mandir, terribly disappointed that didnt happen in the episode yday. Mindblowing!!!!! , Thumbs Upcontinue the good work, dear LizSmile

hehehe. You know me so well. I'm telling you, this show is driving me crazy.

Thanks for reading. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

<font color="#ff00ff">OMG !!!!!!!!!! I felt like Dutta was speaking his mind out while reading ............u write so fabulously......... A fantastic OS.........</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">Wish u a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...........</font>

Thanks, Usha. Big smile You guys are turning my head with all that praise!
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

LOVE LOVE LOVED ITHug

Thanks a ton, Kavitha!
Embarrassed
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Liz...I'm enjoying your OS much more than the actual drama....thanks a lot!

aww..i'm touched, but i wish we'd get more of such Tasha scenes in the show. Any TaSha scenes. We should start a Bring back Tasha andolan. Monday, hopefully.

sub_rosa

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan2430

Liz - such a nice scene,Day Dreaming but i felt sad after reading it..Ouchcoz this reminded me hoW*Hat gadha justleft Naku to walk all by herself in the scorching sun..and seemed least bothered to know if she reached at all..damn..And today was the limit..After seeing Suresh murdered, i was hoping that he might be atleast mildly concerned for his wife's safety..Here was a guy who had maligned his wife and was found dead...wasn't it natural for him to be worried for his wife as well? That she might be targetted by this unknown person...Na..what does he do..sulks all by himself lighting the fire and wait for some godforsaken Kale to pick him up...Angryah..padon my rant but really his stupidity and sulking is getting to me...i am waiting to see atleast some part of your OSCry

stop stop stop Shan. We are gonna make Dutta pay! But yeah, i haven't seen an obstinate lover like him. Saari kayanaat unhe milane ki koshish me hai, aur wo gadha khud itna akadkar baitha hai. I so want to see his pride shattered, by his love. CVs please, don't have him scream at her on Monday. Please let the drive back be a long one. Let the jeep get punctured, baji go to get help and Tasha get lost. Man, i'm crazy! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Gooddkomal_w25AbhiAni

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Liz    you  are  a very  talented writer .     Going  through your   post  is  a  treat  for L T L  fans . keep it up .

lizdarcy

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 After the jeep got punctured  let rain pour heavily. Let them go to an old bungalow to take a shelter. Ofcourse baji should understand the situation and will go to separate room. Dutta and Nakku will got one, n  both of them feeling shy and dutta will sing  and then BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing. There is no other go! Naku should change her wet dress n wear only a kurtha like Rekaha in Hindi Movies and Dutta also kurtha+ Dhoti if they find there. And dutta our Naku's milan. Ofcourse baji will be remembering Madhu.

LTLians will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas gift for Forum people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Goodd - 24 December 2010 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAni-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

<font color="#3300cc">After the jeep got punctured let rain pour heavily. Let them go toan oldbungalow to take a shelter. Ofcourse baji should understand the situation and will go to separate room. Dutta and Nakku will got one, n both of them feeling shy and dutta will sing and then Blushing. There is no other go! Naku should change her wet dress n wear only a kurtha like Rekaha in Hindi Movies and Dutta also kurtha+ Dhoti if they find there.And dutta our Naku's milan. Ofcourse baji will be remembering Madhu.</font>

<font color="#3300cc">LTLians will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

<font color="#3300cc">Christmas gift for Forum people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

uff..that was hot. But that would be asking too much of the CVs! Dhang ka Tasha scene bhi nahi dete! Censored

i personally prefer some unconventional romance for Tasha, something we've never seen before. My OS will be lame compared to the actual romance, i think.

I want to see something very sensual and souldeep at the same time. Tasha romance has always had that quality. That is why i hesitate to write those kind of scenes, coz i know it's gonna be something beyond my wildest dreams.

Sigh. Day Dreaming

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 December 2010 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAni-bharti-

Go to top