Shweta as bad Captain

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
when ashmit dolly and Veena were figthing to eachother

then shwete was sitting there and listining to all is like she is listining to a boring music

she is worst the manoj tiwari who even didi not say anything
she is such a dumbo that she went int he kitchen and started to clean the kitch..

dolly was just brilliant she was the one and only woman who showed shweat to what to do.!!

shweta darpok!

u fako rani u should get up and say semothing tot his fako group that they should stop

shweta is so cunning!

we she fighted with dolly g at the begining everyone were jumping for her and supporting for her cant she support anyone? cant she stop the fight?

ST is  LOOSER !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shweta and dolly ka fight time only samir supported her not Drama queen veena or aashmit.
What shweta did was correct i appreciate her.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh no!! i dont agree with this!

when dolly g was fighting with shweta and after she went into problem with sara then ashmit hrishant and sameer supported sara and shweta!

shweat could even say that stop witht his nonsence and say to ashmit or veena go inside and clean the kitchen! simple!!

she worst then manoj tiwari!

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

shweta and dolly ka fight time only samir supported her not Drama queen veena or aashmit.

What shweta did was correct i appreciate her.

had u seen the episode correctly... you would have known ashmit tried stopping them... but then samir wanted to go ahead.... ashmit asked samir to stop many times...
and even in the first fight... ashmit was the first one to speak....
do u mean to say that the last minute of the fight counts... ki kisne tab bola
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dolly shweta ke fight time veena ne sabse kaha tha ki sameer ne dolly ko provoke kiya aur bat kosambhali ja sakti thi usne shweta ya sameer ko kabhi support nahi kiya to shweta kyu use support krti?
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i guess i agree to an extent.. she isnt a looser as such, but yea her captinacy was a little awkard.. unfortunately for her tho whenever she is captain a fight always occurs.. i guess she just dosent want to get involved..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
We can't help the fact that Shweta is still in the show and Veena is out.. :) And I genooonly feel for all Veena fanz :)
aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i expected more from SHEWTA as a captain, she was weak started doing a bit of cleaning herself.
dolly had the guts to tell SHEWTA you are the captain you shud be calling the shots.
SHWETA was trying to be in the good books of the pingal parivaar and keep calm.  i thought big boss was also gonna punish SHWETA for not being a strict captain and not trying to stop the fight  between dolly, ash, vee. atleast khali was a gentleman to keep ashmit from attacking dolly.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aksho

i expected more from SHEWTA as a captain, she was weak started doing a bit of cleaning herself.

dolly had the guts to tell SHEWTA you are the captain you shud be calling the shots.
SHWETA was trying to be in the good books of the pingal parivaar and keep calm.  i thought big boss was also gonna punish SHWETA for not being a strict captain and not trying to stop the fight  between dolly, ash, vee. atleast khali was a gentleman to keep ashmit from attacking dolly.

Big Boss might punish her for other things.. But not for this.. Becoz fights happened in Manoj, Ashmit and others' captaincy-time too.. But none of them intervened..

Nothing new! Dusro ke fights mei Shweta apna haath kiu ganda kare.. 😕 And she is the first and most passionate target of Dolly Bindra.. Why to forget that?🥱
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

shweta deliberately  did not want to  stand   in bw of them , use pata tha dt two witches brawling  with each other, if i stand up to solve their problem . they might  even bite me..  i dont care of those who say st is not best captain ,for me she was good , even before she played  her role as capitain very well....