Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mum watching geet (Page 5)

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteTommy

yaa...................i too have watchd it a lot of times..and sometimes i got caught by my brothers n they used to complain abt me to my dad...........ohhhh still there is thrill when u watch it without the knowledge ofothers n also having the fear .who 'll com n catch us............LOLLOLLOL

Lol I do that in my room!! I feel guilty some times coz my family thinks I am studying but instead I watching the repeats of geetLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silz

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

HEY GUYZ MERA BAHI BHI KBHI KBHI BHET JATA HAI BECOZ HE LOVE MAAN BUT KCH TIME SE ME USE NAHI CHORTI OR KAHTI HN K APNE T.V PE DAKHO THEN HE SAY K HAMARE T.V PE YE CHANNEL NAHI AATA
KUE K ME NE UN K T.V SE STAR 1 GHAYIB KER LIA HAILOL

Nice workClap LOLLOL
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuandavi

Yaar, you all watch with your mom. But me, I watch with my mother in law. Just imagine. I watch Geet sitting with a curtain beside me, so that my mil cannot see my expressions, my smile while watching Geet and Maan.

awww that's sooo cute I wish my MIL would be as nice Tongue whenever I think of MIL I imagine mean strong bulky women LOL which is not my fault as that's how they are portrayed on TV and in my mums familyLOL
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Un Un!!!!Thumbs Down If my mom watched Geet ever, she is gonna ban me to do so too. If she saw the Roop Tera Mastana sequence, Pee Loon Sequence, Kurbaan Hua sequence, Maahi sequence, their intimate scenes etc; She would totally sanaofy me, She would say, "Sharam Nahi aati ye dekhte hue."D'oh I can't take the risk of watching it with my mom, i can't bare not watch Geet, so i prefer her not watching itLOL, she knows i watch a show named Geet, bas itna kafi haiLOL. Whenever we watch some drama together, as soon as the couple comes a bit close, she makes me skip it or forward it, in my head i'm just thinking, "What's the point in watching the show, if you're not gonna watch the romance womenLOL?" I don't wanna watch talking and crying all the time, i want ROMANCE man, my mom will take that away form me, and Sorry i can't do thatROFL, especially if it involves my MaanEetEmbarrassed.

OMG that's what my mum does she forwards all the romantic scenes in other drama's but in this drama she has watched all the eye locks, etc everything and she doesn't want to miss any part of the show!!
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelamra

LOLnot at all crazy!!i keep watching old ones again and again!!i started making my saas watch it my brother in law watch it!and now my 2 year old baby goes around the house singing maaaahhhiii!!not crazy at all love come to my house!!

awww omg I would love to hear your baby sing!!! thats soooooooooo cute!!! well yeah that is the reason why I got my mum into it because I was sooo crazy that I want to show everyone!!! I tried to get my brother to watch it as well but he hates maan because he doesnt have a body like him LOL
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey even i watch alone as my mum does nt like this... she s like u shud not watch this serial.. same like u still considers me as a kid but only in this respect rest other things she ll be like tum badi ho na  Confused 

they know i like this serial so much... so they try not  to disturb me these days as they have finally understood tat i luv watching geet Smile finally after so much of fights...yuppie Clap

yeah I agree my parents are the same!! when I want to do something grown up they tell me I am kid and as soon as it comes to responsibilities I a grown up againLOL
Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Woooooooooooooooow i enjoyed this post so much!!! i was going through all the pages and laughing to death!!ROFL

So sweet stories and damn funny parents or siblings^^ Well ya my mum, sis n bro do know that im crazy really really really crazy Geet fan but all of them have no idea wat it really is like.... bcz i live in Germany and we dun have SatrOne :(Disapprove
AND whenever my mean elder sistes is in mood to watch Geet with me (on lappy), she calls my mum n so we  watch all together, AND I guess im the "bad-qismaat" girl eva!Pinch
bcz wheneva this happens there is a romantice scene, and my mum keeps asking: Oh thats why u watch Geet?!.and gives me a werid face expression....D'ohAnd adds that : Do you want this happend to you too? Forget it,men are not that romantic!...lol
n i get soo annoyed.....uuff babajee plz meri family ko Geetse dhuuuuuur rakna!!!!!!
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy-selly1234

Woooooooooooooooow i enjoyed this post so much!!! i was going through all the pages and laughing to death!!ROFL

So sweet stories and damn funny parents or siblings^^ Well ya my mum, sis n bro do know that im crazy really really really crazy Geet fan but all of them have no idea wat it really is like.... bcz i live in Germany and we dun have SatrOne :(Disapprove
AND whenever my mean elder sistes is in mood to watch Geet with me (on lappy), she calls my mum n so we  watch all together, AND I guess im the "bad-qismaat" girl eva!Pinch
bcz wheneva this happens there is a romantice scene, and my mum keeps asking: Oh thats why u watch Geet?!.and gives me a werid face expression....D'ohAnd adds that : Do you want this happend to you too? Forget it,men are not that romantic!...lol
n i get soo annoyed.....uuff babajee plz meri family ko Geetse dhuuuuuur rakna!!!!!!
Hug

Lol yeah I know !! my mum says the same she is like no one can be like maanAngry but I believe one day I ll find a man who loves me more than maan loves geetEmbarrassed And guess what I think my mum actually likes the romantic scenes even though she doesn't say so as she hasn't fast forwarded any of the eye locks and I cant believe that she watched 15 episodes!!!
oooh and one more thing she keeps telling me maan is very "handsome" which in our terms is HOT!!!!! LOLLOL

Go to top