Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mum watching geet (Page 4)

Sidra.W IF-Dazzler
Sidra.W
Sidra.W

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
me n my mom n my sisters are crazy about "geet"
and i have watched every episode many many times...
love from the core of my heart...!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
LOLnot at all crazy!!i keep watching old ones again and again!!i started making my saas watch it my brother in law watch it!and now my 2 year old baby goes around the house singing maaaahhhiii!!not crazy at all love come to my house!!
ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
my mum watches it with me
mostly on my laptop
but ya these days she is also excited about the marreige soya on tv tooBig smile

mistyi

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

hey even i watch alone as my mum does nt like this... she s like u shud not watch this serial.. same like u still considers me as a kid but only in this respect rest other things she ll be like tum badi ho na  Confused 

they know i like this serial so much... so they try not  to disturb me these days as they have finally understood tat i luv watching geet Smile finally after so much of fights...yuppie Clap

mistyi

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

ROFL lolz, I feel sorry for u! ROFL my mom is also somewhat like that! She finds their romantic scenes (not too romantic mind u, just like their eyelocks and mahi moments) sooo irritating, and she loves their fight scenes! ROFL lolz, she likes the one where geet's shoe falls on Maan's head and the scene where she screams all the watchman's names! ROFL

And wow! Ur mom watched 30 episodes in 2 days??? Amazing! LOL

yep she did watch 30 epi's in 2 days!! and she asked me to download moreOuchI was surprised and yeah she doesn't like the eye locks either she is like they stare at each other too muchLOL  oooh my mum loves the funny moments too she laughed at her yelling the watchman's names as well!!LOL omg I soo glad that someone else is stuck in the same situation as I am Big smile
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Actually my mom nd bro doesn't like geet....... But she watch geet sometime wid me first she watched just b'coz she want to know wat i really like about geet.......she like maan she stated liking it lil bit......... Nd then dat bathtub seen make things worse....... She still don't like it but she watch geet sometimes wid me........ Nd don't ask abt my bro.......... Its better to watch geet alone......

ahaha my bro hates maan to the max and I think its because they are jealous of our sweet hot MSK!!! WinkLOL
LOL
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Well, I clearly got lucky in that aspect. My mom is the coolest, most liberal mom you'll ever meet! Actually, she had started watching the show and encouraged me to do the same becuz the topic was excellent and she thought a teenage girl like me would be intrigued. And I was! And all those super romantic scenes? I've seen em all with my mom, and since we're more like sisters, it's not weird at all. In fact, we're like little girls incessantly giggling, and Dad's the one making the snide remarks, all to no avail. LOL

omeegod you are sooo lucky girl!!Big smile
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

lol be happy cz whn evr i watch my Dad will be dar n he is kindda addictd  bcz of my sistr Angryshe made him 2 watchLOLLOLnw im scoldin her 4 makin such a mistakLOLit was really hard 2 watch all the romantic scens with him...as long as i hav cushions im safe ROFL be happy cz dar r pple who r suffrin mre than u LOLWink

WOOW I would like hide under the blanket if me dad was watchin with me but luckily he has no interest !!! Big smile

Go to top