India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mum watching geet (Page 3)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
HEY GUYZ MERA BAHI BHI KBHI KBHI BHET JATA HAI BECOZ HE LOVE MAAN BUT KCH TIME SE ME USE NAHI CHORTI OR KAHTI HN K APNE T.V PE DAKHO THEN HE SAY K HAMARE T.V PE YE CHANNEL NAHI AATA
KUE K ME NE UN K T.V SE STAR 1 GHAYIB KER LIA HAILOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ok now this is the exact reason that i did not introduce my mom to it because with these kind of cute scenes between geet and maan, i know i wont have any peace to enjoy it on my own.LOL

mistyi

oO-Kaju-Oo Goldie
oO-Kaju-Oo
oO-Kaju-Oo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
o.O Iam watching geet with my mom...and when she ...see NT
shes screming like hell o.O !! I I always get a heartattack of her screming -..- thats why I dont watch with her anymore cant enjoy ma maaneet scenes with her screaming all the time hahahah !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Me and Mum watch is seperately, i watch it with my sister online, where we both gush over the couple, my sis constantly blushing, while i'm constantly giggling LOL My mum watches it downstairs on the TV, and you could hear her laughing from upstairs LOLLOL

kdg129

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yaar, you all watch with your mom. But me, I watch with my mother in law. Just imagine. I watch Geet sitting with a curtain beside me, so that my mil cannot see my expressions, my smile while watching Geet and Maan.
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I AM a mum but I still couldn't watch it with my mum. She isn't that old only her thoughts are. *sigh* She visited me during the summer and there was no way I could watch Geet when she was around. It was impossible! She alway complains about the romantic scenes but hey that's what I want to watch.BlushingLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyinimmish

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Basically, my mom dunt watch it. Firstly, me n my bro used to watch it and surprisingly, he doesn't say anything abt the romantic scenesShocked. But, now he's more into his gurl frnd so he doesn't watch it but he does watch it sometimes wid me. My mom, she doesn't watch it regularly bbut she watches it sometimes wid me. But the thing is wenever there's a romantic episode, i dun watch it infront of her . I watch them @ nite when she's asleep. But u know wht, the day when maahi maahi sequence was aired, Omg! my mom suddenly came n she strtd watching wid me n i had to skip the whole scene. But i didn't want to and i was saying in my head. Mom please go away lemme watch it peacefully. But then i watched tht scene like 'n' times when she was asleep.LOL But now, I never watch geet with her so yeah i've no problemz.
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Un Un!!!!Thumbs Down If my mom watched Geet ever, she is gonna ban me to do so too. If she saw the Roop Tera Mastana sequence, Pee Loon Sequence, Kurbaan Hua sequence, Maahi sequence, their intimate scenes etc; She would totally sanaofy me, She would say, "Sharam Nahi aati ye dekhte hue."D'oh I can't take the risk of watching it with my mom, i can't bare not watch Geet, so i prefer her not watching itLOL, she knows i watch a show named Geet, bas itna kafi haiLOL. Whenever we watch some drama together, as soon as the couple comes a bit close, she makes me skip it or forward it, in my head i'm just thinking, "What's the point in watching the show, if you're not gonna watch the romance womenLOL?" I don't wanna watch talking and crying all the time, i want ROMANCE man, my mom will take that away form me, and Sorry i can't do thatROFL, especially if it involves my MaanEetEmbarrassed.

Edited by robbieluvr - 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm

Silz

Go to top