Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar, you all watch with your mom. But me, I watch with my mother in law. Just imagine. I watch Geet sitting with a curtain beside me, so that my mil cannot see my expressions, my smile while watching Geet and Maan.
I AM a mum but I still couldn't watch it with my mum. She isn't that old only her thoughts are. *sigh* She visited me during the summer and there was no way I could watch Geet when she was around. It was impossible! She alway complains about the romantic scenes but hey that's what I want to watch.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Basically, my mom dunt watch it. Firstly, me n my bro used to watch it and surprisingly, he doesn't say anything abt the romantic scenes😲. But, now he's more into his gurl frnd so he doesn't watch it but he does watch it sometimes wid me. My mom, she doesn't watch it regularly bbut she watches it sometimes wid me. But the thing is wenever there's a romantic episode, i dun watch it infront of her . I watch them @ nite when she's asleep. But u know wht, the day when maahi maahi sequence was aired, Omg! my mom suddenly came n she strtd watching wid me n i had to skip the whole scene. But i didn't want to and i was saying in my head. Mom please go away lemme watch it peacefully. But then i watched tht scene like 'n' times when she was asleep.πŸ˜† But now, I never watch geet with her so yeah i've no problemz.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Un Un!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ If my mom watched Geet ever, she is gonna ban me to do so too. If she saw the Roop Tera Mastana sequence, Pee Loon Sequence, Kurbaan Hua sequence, Maahi sequence, their intimate scenes etc; She would totally sanaofy me, She would say, "Sharam Nahi aati ye dekhte hue." I can't take the risk of watching it with my mom, i can't bare not watch Geet, so i prefer her not watching itπŸ˜†, she knows i watch a show named Geet, bas itna kafi haiπŸ˜†. Whenever we watch some drama together, as soon as the couple comes a bit close, she makes me skip it or forward it, in my head i'm just thinking, "What's the point in watching the show, if you're not gonna watch the romance womenπŸ˜†?" I don't wanna watch talking and crying all the time, i want ROMANCE man, my mom will take that away form me, and Sorry i can't do that🀣, especially if it involves my MaanEet😳. Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me n my mom n my sisters are crazy about "geet"
and i have watched every episode many many times...
love from the core of my heart...!

😍😍😍😍😍😍
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†not at all crazy!!i keep watching old ones again and again!!i started making my saas watch it my brother in law watch it!and now my 2 year old baby goes around the house singing maaaahhhiii!!not crazy at all love come to my house!!
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my mum watches it with me
mostly on my laptop
but ya these days she is also excited about the marreige soya on tv tooπŸ˜ƒ
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey even i watch alone as my mum does nt like this... she s like u shud not watch this serial.. same like u still considers me as a kid but only in this respect rest other things she ll be like tum badi ho na  πŸ˜• 

they know i like this serial so much... so they try not  to disturb me these days as they have finally understood tat i luv watching geet 😊 finally after so much of fights...yuppie πŸ‘
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: baby_doll_2305

🀣 lolz, I feel sorry for u! 🀣 my mom is also somewhat like that! She finds their romantic scenes (not too romantic mind u, just like their eyelocks and mahi moments) sooo irritating, and she loves their fight scenes! 🀣 lolz, she likes the one where geet's shoe falls on Maan's head and the scene where she screams all the watchman's names! 🀣

And wow! Ur mom watched 30 episodes in 2 days??? Amazing! πŸ˜†

yep she did watch 30 epi's in 2 days!! and she asked me to download moreI was surprised and yeah she doesn't like the eye locks either she is like they stare at each other too muchπŸ˜†  oooh my mum loves the funny moments too she laughed at her yelling the watchman's names as well!!πŸ˜† omg I soo glad that someone else is stuck in the same situation as I am πŸ˜ƒ
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Actually my mom nd bro doesn't like geet....... But she watch geet sometime wid me first she watched just b'coz she want to know wat i really like about geet.......she like maan she stated liking it lil bit......... Nd then dat bathtub seen make things worse....... She still don't like it but she watch geet sometimes wid me........ Nd don't ask abt my bro.......... Its better to watch geet alone......

ahaha my bro hates maan to the max and I think its because they are jealous of our sweet hot MSK!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†