India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mum watching geet (Page 2)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ROFL lolz, I feel sorry for u! ROFL my mom is also somewhat like that! She finds their romantic scenes (not too romantic mind u, just like their eyelocks and mahi moments) sooo irritating, and she loves their fight scenes! ROFL lolz, she likes the one where geet's shoe falls on Maan's head and the scene where she screams all the watchman's names! ROFL

And wow! Ur mom watched 30 episodes in 2 days??? Amazing! LOL

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Actually my mom nd bro doesn't like geet....... But she watch geet sometime wid me first she watched just b'coz she want to know wat i really like about geet.......she like maan she stated liking it lil bit......... Nd then dat bathtub seen make things worse....... She still don't like it but she watch geet sometimes wid me........ Nd don't ask abt my bro.......... Its better to watch geet alone......
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Well, I clearly got lucky in that aspect. My mom is the coolest, most liberal mom you'll ever meet! Actually, she had started watching the show and encouraged me to do the same becuz the topic was excellent and she thought a teenage girl like me would be intrigued. And I was! And all those super romantic scenes? I've seen em all with my mom, and since we're more like sisters, it's not weird at all. In fact, we're like little girls incessantly giggling, and Dad's the one making the snide remarks, all to no avail. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyiSushaanManeet-Yaz--Veritaserum-saumiee-Sanjana-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mistymistu

Originally posted by dewdropred

i watch alone ... rarely mom watches ...

luckily whn ever any one watches tht day passionate scenes don't come & repeats watch with my grany ...

sat epi repeat i did not watch with my granny & she was asking me wht happnd u did not come to watch as i the one who changes the channel ... i said i was busy granny ... watched the rest of the episodes with her after sat episode ...LOL

awww that's sooooo cute. I wish I could watch the show with my granny!!LOL And see this proves that not only young people enjoy the show the elder do as well but they are scared to admit it or watch it by themselves coz they are scared of spoiling us by giving approval of such romance ShockedLOL

oh no my granny watches only 1 channel from morning ... so whn i go over there ... i just change the channel ... she does not even know geet comes on wht channel ... all she knows is i like geet  tooo much ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
lol be happy cz whn evr i watch my Dad will be dar n he is kindda addictd  bcz of my sistr Angryshe made him 2 watchLOLLOLnw im scoldin her 4 makin such a mistakLOLit was really hard 2 watch all the romantic scens with him...as long as i hav cushions im safe ROFL be happy cz dar r pple who r suffrin mre than u LOLWink

-Yaz-

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
aww...the case was same with me........earlier my mum & sis watched geet with meSmile......they were more addicted  to itLOL........& then mom asked dad to watch it too!!!!!!!Confused! u can imagine my state...i watched all those super romantic scenes with my FAMILY!!!!! Shockedbut now thnk god...they r no more interested...so i just sit & enjoy it alone....DancingDay Dreaming
and u know what i also watched every epi of geet many times..& i keep watching my favorite ones daily...LOL

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 24 December 2010 at 7:37am

mistyi

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
JB GEET LAGA HO TO ME SUB KO ROOM SE BAHIR NIKALTI HN

mistyi

CuteTommy Goldie
CuteTommy
CuteTommy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yaa...................i too have watchd it a lot of times..and sometimes i got caught by my brothers n they used to complain abt me to my dad...........ohhhh still there is thrill when u watch it without the knowledge ofothers n also having the fear .who 'll com n catch us............LOLLOLLOL

Go to top