Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 24th December- Kaun hai woh??? (Page 2)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hina babe..Hug

Shobs - You're becoming very creative with your ideas... Nandini remembering the rape and forgetting marriage?? Awesome!Big smile  I guess then Prem would take her to that ghostly fort and police station to make her remember the trauma of getting arrested and jailed, that might inturn return her memories of the marriage...LOL

Or he can try to sing "Peeloon" song, hauntingly..... LOL

Prapti and BF kissing in the car?!?!  Where the heck are the CVs going with that??

Well, Fatima B is being very diplomatic... she says its interesting that Nandini comes to know about the past and she's not irritated by her crying, but she doesn't seem impressed either...

btw I didnt see Jas commenting yesterday... I think she's busy celebrating christmas...

Ok, more later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
LoveIsDivine Groupbie
LoveIsDivine
LoveIsDivine

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi,  Even I was thinking on similar lines that she might forget that she is married............By the look on her face, it seemed like it. She had a puzzling look.  Which either might mean that she is not Ready to face Prem or more like who is this guy?

I  definitely don't think it is Govind, but since the beginning I have been doubting Krushna...............

Originally posted by ssroomani

Thanks Hina for the update. Khoob aabhar tumcha!  Hug

Today was all Nandini, Govind and Pallavi with a bit of Ayi, Sumati and Kalyani........and a glimpse of Prem Embarrassed  when the 2 cars pass each other.

I am still dazed by the fact that Nandini came to know first..Confused ...and so soon too........it was a total surprise!  Shocked   She is shocked and she blames her akka and bhau for not telling her...which is justified.....and also blames them for keeping it a secret from Prem and his family......which was a bigger mistake on Govind's part...Ouch......when Nandini asks who is the person to Govind.......watching his expressions, I wondered whether it could be Govind himself.....Shocked....as speculated by so many on this forum........his expression was hard to understand.....it showed guilt and knowledge......Confused

Pallavi and Nandini overdosed on glycerin today.....Cry......Pallavi more than Nandini I think......I feel Pallavi will be carrying glycerin with her for all future episodes for quite a while! LOLWink

Nandini runs out of the house.........and then they show it is night........the whole day has she been wandering around like that...Shocked....in that sari and wearing all that jewelry...Shocked .....alone.......she is asking for trouble again!  Confused  and the car that knocks her down........my guess is it is Krushna..Wink....and he takes her home.........that is the only explantion I can find for Nandini being at home and Prem visiting her!  Ermm

Wonder how it is all going to pan out on Monday...Ermm.....Prem coming to Nandini's house to take her out......which means he wasn't upset she went without telling him??  ConfusedShocked  Surprising knowing Prem's nature!  Wink  and Nandini........will she tell Prem herself?? Confused

Now what would be funny is being knocked down by the car, Nandini loses her memory again...Big smile.....and she remembers her life before marriage but forgets all about being married and does not recognize Prem! ROFL  Now that the whole story is going on a different track from the original....Tongue.....this is one of the possiblities!  ROFLROFL

Thinker_Belle

shahmin Senior Member
shahmin
shahmin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Clap
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hmm... now that more and more people are thinking that Nandini will have an amnesia, I think its time to come up with another poll..

Ab Kya Hoga?!?!

a)Nandini will remember her past - and present
b)Nandini will remember her past - and forget her presentOuch
c)Nandini will forget her past - and present Confused
d)Nandini will remember nuthing - just shocked about her past..

And something tells me that the car that hits her is Krishna's....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Well, I said the same thing.............the car that hit her is Krushna's.........and that is why she reaches home safe.........for Prem to come and see!!  LOL

fj08

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fj08

parvink Senior Member
parvink
parvink

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
thanx 4 wonderful update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index