DSDV Written Update 24th December- Kaun hai woh???

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode begins with Prem driving home ...his car passes Nandini's which is going the other way but they dont see each other (Nandini looks disappointed )...
Next scene is where Prapti and her boyfriend are kissing in the car outside the Rajadhyaksha house ,the kiss was pretty long and kinda ewww lol ... Kalyani watches them from the window and soon the guy leaves...they did not show the guys face ,perhaps thats another secret :s...Kalyani rushes out to confront Prapti and asks for the guy's phone number ...Prapti behaves rudely and refuses to give his number...she says she's told her already that her decision aint gonna change and that she loves the guy and will marry only him...Kalyani yells out loud and asks for his number again but Prapti yells back to say that she loves the guy and knows him really well and that she didnt meet him at some traffic signal😑 ...and leaves Kalyani worried ...

Next scene is where Pallavi is stressing and talking to Govind about Kalyani's request to bring Nandini home today itself and Nandini delaying the visit ...Govind says that he couldn't say much coz its Nandini's first b'day after marriage and says Prem must have planned so much for it 😳...Pallavi says that she fears that Kalyani might reveal Nandini's past to her family ,then Nandu will never forgive them for keeping it a secret ...She says that she feels that they shud tell Nandini all about it so Govind asks how can we tell her anything ...Pallavi says she doesnt know how but says that one of us two shud take the responsibilty of letting Nandini know...She fears of how Nandini will feel when she comes to know that she was raped at Krishna's wedding and just then Nandini walks in happily and hears it all...she is stunned !
Pallavi continues that its such a painful thought for any girl to have gone through such a torturing experience .... and says Nandu was lucky to have not remembered anything ...Nandini is shocked and the rape thing echoes in her head... she keeps walking backwards in disbelief when Pallavi mentions the baby and how it died right after birth...Nandini is super shocked and hits the side table behind her  ...Govind and Pallavi turn to see a distraught Nandini...they run to pacify her and say that they were gonna tell her all about it and Pallavi says it wasn't easy to share such a nasty secret ....Nandini pushes them away and says how cud u hide such a huge secret from me and cries...the shocking expression  wasn't very convincing  though:(...Govind asks her to forget the nightmare but Nandini screams that such a past can't be forgotten ...Pallavi tries to calm Nandu but she yells at her and asks why she kept such a grave secret form her ...Pallavi reasons that they didnt want her to know such a disgusting fact but Nandini asks why they hid it all from her and her family (in laws)...then she gets flashes of Dr.K 's strange behaviour and tells G and P that Kalyani knows about it and was trying to hide it from the family... She is heartbroken and says that how cud u hide something so big..She cries and says how can she face her family now and Prem who loves her so much ...She says they have cheated her in laws and asks why they got her married after knowing such a fact .... And asks who was it who raped her ..Pallavi and Govind are shocked and speechless ...She questions them about the person who ruined her life and they say they dont know and she screams jhoot !!! she says they must know and are hiding it again from her ...Pallavi says that if she had known the person ,she would have killed him or burnt him alive but Nandini isnt convinced ...Govind tries to pacify her but she pushes him away and says not to touch her and yells at P and G ...She says that u both did this to me knowingly coz she was a burden for them ...She accuses them of cheating her and says that since she was impure now they wanted to clean their house of all impurities so they sent her off to the in laws...she  yells that she can never forgive them for this and runs out of the house saying the same...Aayi and Sumati are at the entrance steps when Nandini runs out crying ....Govind tries to stop her but before that Aayi stops him ,he asks Aayi to leave him but Aayi holds on tight and asks what the matter is while Nandini runs out of sight...Govind somehow frees himself of Aayi's strong grip and tries to follow Nandini but to no avail...Pallavi starts crying when Govind returns without Nandini and Aayi is confused about the scene and asks Pallavi what had happened but she says nothing and just cries...

Govind calls Kalyani on the landline..the maid answers the call and passes it over to Kalyani but K says she is in a hurry and can't talk but Govind asks her to not hang up and listen to what he has to say....He tells her that Nandini has overheard his and Pallavi's conversation and has come to know all about her past and left the house in a rage...Dr.K is shocked and worried,she asks Govind to check in the area and Govind requests her to let him know if she comes to the Rajadhyaksha house...Kalyani assures him and hangs up ... Pallavi cries a bit more and Aayi kinda gets a jist of the situation ...

Nandini is walking on a lonely road at night with a sad Kailash Kher song playing in the background ...She thinks of her journey with Prem so far ...but in reverse motion...She thinks of all the times that Prem stood up for her and supported her when she was being questioned ...She cries thinking of his love for her ...and when the song ends she thinks of Kalyani and her anger when she shared the letters with her...while she is engrossed thinking of the events she gets hit by a car and falls unconcious...

Precap: Nandini is home safe (at the Karmarkars)and Prem comes there ...He sweetly asks P and G's permission to take his wife Nandini out for dinner 😳...just then Kalyani calls Prem and he tells her that he's at Nandini's house and is taking her out coz its her birthday...Kalyani is shocked and worried ...

have a great Christmas everyone !
see u next week ...
love-Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina

Atleast story moved ahead, with Nandini knowing. I want to see how Vandana handles, you don't seem very impressedπŸ˜”.

Hate why they just changed cute caring little girl into a spoiled brat in just few weeks😑 All these display wonders what it represent, our culture spiraling downward. I have 13 year old at home and these scares me. Dream of moving back to India in Pune sometimes but this😭 shatters my dreams

I feel more secure in here, atleast I don't have to handles family troubles like Dr K and just concentrate on her

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d update Hina
it was such a depressing epi wid loads n loads of rona-dhona...so Nandini finally comes to know d truth....partially like all of us...liked d precap Was so sweet..Prem's so sweet n romantic....But then I pity Him..he wud b shattered after knowing d truth..
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update. Khoob aabhar tumcha!  πŸ€—

Today was all Nandini, Govind and Pallavi with a bit of Ayi, Sumati and Kalyani........and a glimpse of Prem 😳  when the 2 cars pass each other.

I am still dazed by the fact that Nandini came to know first..πŸ˜• ...and so soon too........it was a total surprise!  😲   She is shocked and she blames her akka and bhau for not telling her...which is justified.....and also blames them for keeping it a secret from Prem and his family......which was a bigger mistake on Govind's part.........when Nandini asks who is the person to Govind.......watching his expressions, I wondered whether it could be Govind himself.....😲....as speculated by so many on this forum........his expression was hard to understand.....it showed guilt and knowledge......πŸ˜•

Pallavi and Nandini overdosed on glycerin today.....😭......Pallavi more than Nandini I think......I feel Pallavi will be carrying glycerin with her for all future episodes for quite a while! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nandini runs out of the house.........and then they show it is night........the whole day has she been wandering around like that...😲....in that sari and wearing all that jewelry...😲 .....alone.......she is asking for trouble again!  πŸ˜•  and the car that knocks her down........my guess is it is Krushna..πŸ˜‰....and he takes her home.........that is the only explantion I can find for Nandini being at home and Prem visiting her!  πŸ€”

Wonder how it is all going to pan out on Monday...πŸ€”.....Prem coming to Nandini's house to take her out......which means he wasn't upset she went without telling him??  πŸ˜•πŸ˜²  Surprising knowing Prem's nature!  πŸ˜‰  and Nandini........will she tell Prem herself?? πŸ˜•

Now what would be funny is being knocked down by the car, Nandini loses her memory again...πŸ˜ƒ.....and she remembers her life before marriage but forgets all about being married and does not recognize Prem! 🀣  Now that the whole story is going on a different track from the original....πŸ˜›.....this is one of the possiblities!  🀣🀣
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so excited to know whose this mystery person is maybe prapti's bf is the rapist?? I can't wait till monday for special episode
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the update hina
@shoba - like your track for the story, πŸ˜† forgetting the marriage πŸ˜†

i am not sure how they are going to explore the prapti and her boyfriend angle, not very interested

i think it was interesting how nandini finds out but i was not very impressed with her reaction, it went against the character they have shown so far, for the first time her crying didnt irritate me but i am not happy with her yelling, i would agree with all she said but the manner in which they showed her emote was not consistent with the girl they have shown so far

the car has to be someone who knows nandini because thats the only way she could be home with prem in the precap,

i dont know i have this feeling that she should be the one to tell prem the truth about her past, she needs to show this trust in him and then they have to show them struggle to move past this, i dont know if this would create the max drama that they would want to make out of the situation but i think this would be a believable option, nandini was so angry at her sis and bil for not telling the truth that she should share the truth with prem the first opportunity she gets, or maybe dr K will manage to get prem home before that... i dont know

its all very interesting, i stiil dont think its going to be govind, govind just knows who he is or thinks he does, so i m sticking with the story that govind thinks it krishna but it wont turn out to be krishna at the end, maybe it could be prapti's bf but since they have been dating for longer than prem knew nandini the BF couldnt have meant to do this to harm nandini, so he could not be the one calling govind, that has to be someone aware of the karmarkar family... yes i m thinking about sonakshi's dad...

hope everyone has a merry christmas and Gaurav gets his christmas wish and the show does really well
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hina babe..πŸ€—

Shobs - You're becoming very creative with your ideas... Nandini remembering the rape and forgetting marriage?? Awesome!πŸ˜ƒ  I guess then Prem would take her to that ghostly fort and police station to make her remember the trauma of getting arrested and jailed, that might inturn return her memories of the marriage...πŸ˜†

Or he can try to sing "Peeloon" song, hauntingly..... πŸ˜†

Prapti and BF kissing in the car?!?!  Where the heck are the CVs going with that??

Well, Fatima B is being very diplomatic... she says its interesting that Nandini comes to know about the past and she's not irritated by her crying, but she doesn't seem impressed either...

btw I didnt see Jas commenting yesterday... I think she's busy celebrating christmas...

Ok, more later!
LoveIsDivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,  Even I was thinking on similar lines that she might forget that she is married............By the look on her face, it seemed like it. She had a puzzling look.  Which either might mean that she is not Ready to face Prem or more like who is this guy?

I  definitely don't think it is Govind, but since the beginning I have been doubting Krushna...............

Thanks Hina for the update. Khoob aabhar tumcha!  πŸ€—

Today was all Nandini, Govind and Pallavi with a bit of Ayi, Sumati and Kalyani........and a glimpse of Prem 😳  when the 2 cars pass each other.

I am still dazed by the fact that Nandini came to know first..πŸ˜• ...and so soon too........it was a total surprise!  😲   She is shocked and she blames her akka and bhau for not telling her...which is justified.....and also blames them for keeping it a secret from Prem and his family......which was a bigger mistake on Govind's part.........when Nandini asks who is the person to Govind.......watching his expressions, I wondered whether it could be Govind himself.....😲....as speculated by so many on this forum........his expression was hard to understand.....it showed guilt and knowledge......πŸ˜•

Pallavi and Nandini overdosed on glycerin today.....😭......Pallavi more than Nandini I think......I feel Pallavi will be carrying glycerin with her for all future episodes for quite a while! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nandini runs out of the house.........and then they show it is night........the whole day has she been wandering around like that...😲....in that sari and wearing all that jewelry...😲 .....alone.......she is asking for trouble again!  πŸ˜•  and the car that knocks her down........my guess is it is Krushna..πŸ˜‰....and he takes her home.........that is the only explantion I can find for Nandini being at home and Prem visiting her!  πŸ€”

Wonder how it is all going to pan out on Monday...πŸ€”.....Prem coming to Nandini's house to take her out......which means he wasn't upset she went without telling him??  πŸ˜•πŸ˜²  Surprising knowing Prem's nature!  πŸ˜‰  and Nandini........will she tell Prem herself?? πŸ˜•

Now what would be funny is being knocked down by the car, Nandini loses her memory again...πŸ˜ƒ.....and she remembers her life before marriage but forgets all about being married and does not recognize Prem! 🀣  Now that the whole story is going on a different track from the original....πŸ˜›.....this is one of the possiblities!  🀣🀣

shahmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update πŸ‘
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm... now that more and more people are thinking that Nandini will have an amnesia, I think its time to come up with another poll..

Ab Kya Hoga?!?!

a)Nandini will remember her past - and present
b)Nandini will remember her past - and forget her present
c)Nandini will forget her past - and present πŸ˜•
d)Nandini will remember nuthing - just shocked about her past..

And something tells me that the car that hits her is Krishna's....