Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

bz cv's have no idea where 2 lead d story now......thy themself get confused............

yeah but the r bound to know some minimum marketing strategy na.................Confused
i guess thy know it uite well viewers will not b drag 2 d show agin until arrushi is in TN............Dead

don't think krishna and kriya's popularity is weak in front of arushi-KN track.............Confused
nah...kriya is d main reason that viwers r still stick 2 d  show.........but noone is liking d bigmany issue n more than this pratigya n kirhsna not standing againt it..............we can't accpect krishan but prats shd have filed a case agaiinst shakti instead of giving bahshan's to inlaws............SleepySleepy

yes, pratigya's lack of pratigya is one of the reasons for the downfall Angry
even cv's showed krishan as a spineless guy......who is now a days shown as typical male leads.............accept yesterday epi............

oh it was not a case of spine, dear.................krishna is in total awe of his brother who rescued a girls life who was left stranded at the mandap and also equally happy that kesar and his parents r having no problems with it...................Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

did you noticed dhakarn they are telling us in advance what they will show in the upcoming week and they r doing this for the last two weeks i think they just wanted to know viewers feedback now before proceeding with the storyline they r too afraid from us because of the response we gave to ykwSmile so dont worry i guess everything will b fine bus thoda sabar karna hoga

i just love ur optimism beta................Clap but u see these articles r seen and read by us forum members or those who surf net occasionally.............we very well know IF constitutes mainly of NRIs and the TRPs r generally decided by indian audience...............
thanks for liking it pooja has given me a new name optimistic queen of the forumLOLLOLLOL anyways u have a solid point there but i think pops r taking risk a huge risk this time of going along with viwers wishes so no loss no gain they r walking slowly towards there final victory and that day mkap will b no 1 across all GEC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

did you noticed dhakarn they are telling us in advance what they will show in the upcoming week and they r doing this for the last two weeks i think they just wanted to know viewers feedback now before proceeding with the storyline they r too afraid from us because of the response we gave to ykwSmile so dont worry i guess everything will b fine bus thoda sabar karna hoga

i just love ur optimism beta................Clap but u see these articles r seen and read by us forum members or those who surf net occasionally.............we very well know IF constitutes mainly of NRIs and the TRPs r generally decided by indian audience...............
thanks for liking it pooja has given me a new name optimistic queen of the forumLOLLOLLOL anyways u have a solid point there but i think pops r taking risk a huge risk this time of going along with viwers wishes so no loss no gain they r walking slowly towards there final victory and that day mkap will b no 1 across all GEC

if they r soo concerned about what audience wanted they wouldn't have done KN-A marriage in the first place...................i am still at a loss to find which session of audience wanted this thing to happen Angry as per their claim.................and if they r listening to us they should have brought back guruma, election track, mathurs .............................but no, nothing......................or atleast justice for kesar..................Ouch Angry
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=dhakarn][QUOTE=pragati.tankha]bz cv's have no idea where 2 lead d story now......thy themself get confused............

yeah but the r bound to know some minimum marketing strategy na.................Confused
i guess thy know it uite well viewers will not b drag 2 d show agin until arrushi is in TN............Dead

oh it was not a case of spine, dear.................krishna is in total awe of his brother who rescued a girls life who was left stranded at the mandap and also equally happy that kesar and his parents r having no problems with it...................Dead
watever ...but some where everyone wanted 2 see both krishna n prats stand against it.....n i wanted 2 see kishna beating shakti 4 this badly......but cv's disappointed us..................OuchOuch

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

if they r soo concerned about what audience wanted they wouldn't have done KN-A marriage in the first place...................i am still at a loss to find which session of audience wanted this thing to happen Angry as per their claim.................and if they r listening to us they should have brought back guruma, election track, mathurs .............................but no, nothing......................or atleast justice for kesar..................Ouch Angry
uff itna gussa take a chill pill yaar you r the one who brings positive energy in the forum thanda paani pi loBig smile see creatives have just awake from a long sleep at first they did s-a maarriage because they wanted to take advantage of the audience who r emotionally attached with the show but with our response and i am sure not from this forum but from everyehere they got negative feedback so just consider this periosd as there (pops) rebirth  i just hope i am 10000 %sure they will show justice for kesar because ths is what we r asking right now but guruma and election track i dont have any idea may b later  

dhakarn

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
dhanya..........LOL finally maybe d CV's hav learnt that audiences won't b misled by promo so no use................ROFL cox all promos till date hav been smth that v never saw ........LOL

remember P niwas???Wink still waiting..........Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1MERARAIdhakarn....Poojie....

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
look guys...now cv's are on rite track...its friday today and thgey will start showing new promo from sunday....b'cuz in this week they had just started the new tracks and its about to happen only in the next week...
                    so plz be patient ..be happy that aarushi wont be there from next year in TN....it will be shown in mahaepisode , i think because by next week after yeh rishta the next round of ME will start....hope for gud...

dhakarn

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I think they do know, they are just dragging the story just to give YKW, more time in  the Niwas.Big smile

Go to top