Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Guys It's a problem!!!! (Page 2)

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteArTilovelycactus-.Perk.-.Jane..

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
This is very rude.How can we ask arjun to to do two shows?Its a very difficult jobs.Actors work hard ,sometimes even spoil their health only for one show.Such are hectic schedules.
 We all love,admire and adore arjun.Just bcoz of our craziness we shouldn't make him suffer.
        We must see that arjun is happy with our response for his new show.Sooner or later we will get ARTI bcoz they are most magical and sizziling jodi in tellyworld.
  And plz donot give advices like stop watching the show.If we really love arti ,its time for us to show our love for them and support them in their new shows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteArTilovelycactus.Jane..

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
excuse me...!!!!!
wat kinda topic is this...???
firstly...you cant be an AB fan or else you wouldnt have hoped for the show be a flop
secondly....if you dont wana see the show noone is forcing you to..neither has anyone asked your opinion about thae same....
lastly...i request mods to close this topic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
me eagerly waiting for the show.....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i dnt want AB's show to flop my prayers are with him and being AB fan we shld think +ve for him and i know this show is gonna rock just wait and watch plz give this serial a chance
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
look dear MJHT 3 depends on channel and cvs  its not fault of AB to speak his heart and he is human how can he do two shows together he is not machine abt his new shows arre start toh hone do why r u thinking  negative wish him all the best for his show na i seriously hope his show will be rocking may be i will watch or not but i am sure he will do justice to his role 

abt MJHT 3 this is not in our hand yes if cvs and channel r ready we don't mind bcz its the show which gave us our fav couple its our fav show and will be forever but its only true that we can only try rest of it depends upon channel and he also wants to do any challenging role all actors have right for it 

being fan we can't make our fav to do what we like they has right to do what they like and AB said he will think he didn't say i won't so just chill hon 
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

i dnt want AB's show to flop my prayers are with him and being AB fan we shld think +ve for him and i know this show is gonna rock just wait and watch plz give this serial a chance
don't worry dear none's success can be snatched its depends on in his luck and he got , getting and will get so be happy Big smile
-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL
ur arjunz fan????
i wish him all d best for his show........not only him...i hope every1 gets success........
n rhi baat mjht3..if it has to happen in d future it will..but for that hopin that junz new show flops is totally unethical!!

Go to top