Miley Jab Hum Tum

Guys It's a problem!!!! - Page 2

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
excuse me...!!!!!
wat kinda topic is this...???
firstly...you cant be an AB fan or else you wouldnt have hoped for the show be a flop
secondly....if you dont wana see the show noone is forcing you to..neither has anyone asked your opinion about thae same....
lastly...i request mods to close this topic...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me eagerly waiting for the show.....😍
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dnt want AB's show to flop my prayers are with him and being AB fan we shld think +ve for him and i know this show is gonna rock just wait and watch plz give this serial a chance
aashizin thumbnail
look dear MJHT 3 depends on channel and cvs  its not fault of AB to speak his heart and he is human how can he do two shows together he is not machine abt his new shows arre start toh hone do why r u thinking  negative wish him all the best for his show na i seriously hope his show will be rocking may be i will watch or not but i am sure he will do justice to his role 

abt MJHT 3 this is not in our hand yes if cvs and channel r ready we don't mind bcz its the show which gave us our fav couple its our fav show and will be forever but its only true that we can only try rest of it depends upon channel and he also wants to do any challenging role all actors have right for it 

being fan we can't make our fav to do what we like they has right to do what they like and AB said he will think he didn't say i won't so just chill hon 
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarfishan1983

i dnt want AB's show to flop my prayers are with him and being AB fan we shld think +ve for him and i know this show is gonna rock just wait and watch plz give this serial a chance

don't worry dear none's success can be snatched its depends on in his luck and he got , getting and will get so be happy 😃
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆😆
ur arjunz fan????
i wish him all d best for his show........not only him...i hope every1 gets success........
n rhi baat mjht3..if it has to happen in d future it will..but for that hopin that junz new show flops is totally unethical!!