India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Guys It's a problem!!!!

njoo Newbie
njoo
njoo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Guys it's a problem.All of you shocked na!!! Ok then I will explain.......
Recently Mr.Arjun Bijlani our dear MAYANK have signed a new show on NDTV imagine channel.
He confirmed this news in his blog.In his blog he also stated thatHE CAN'T DO TWO SHOWS AT ONE TIME.And he also mentioned that MJHT3 is not going to happen and if such offer comes infront of him he will think over it as per the availability of DATES. So guys we are constantly planning to make MJHT3.We are putting pressure on the CVS and now  the main issue is of Arjun's availability.So guys what should be done to mentain the same spirit?
I have a following ideas:
1) We should not watch arjun's new show on the TV we can watch it on YUTUBE so that.we will get to see arjun in new avtar also and the TRP of the new show will not increase so that the channel will stop the production of the show.and Arjun will get free to play the role in MJHT3
2) in his blog motivate him to play in both shows at one time.start writing such remarks on which he will get an energy to work in both the shows.
3)And guys we should b more active to ge our show back on TV.
So dear friends I want ur suggestions also.        

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

unique_star_Janki_rk_ms

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
selfish selfish selfish.

and we are not selfish how could you wish that arjun show is going to flop this is not  true fan point of view their are other ways to get our favorite back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveendhano_Tejankkiran_artifanMoodyblue.Jane..

njoo Newbie
njoo
njoo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

selfish selfish selfish.

and we are not selfish how could you wish that arjun show is going to flop this is not  true fan point of view their are other ways to get our favorite back.
  It's not like that aancchal u also read my second point. i am not at all selfish at this movement. I am a die heart fan of Arjun.I would like to see him in any show in any role. I don't wish that his show go flop. I will pay to the god that give him a power to play in 2 shows at one time.Don't misunderstand me.  
wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ok just b'coz u want MJHT S3 u want Arjun's show to get flopped.
More to it ideas are ready too. Height of selfishness
i dont think ppl here are selfish that they would wish their Fav. show to get flopped.
If MJHT S3 has to come it would come

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhano_Tejank-RegalVintage-

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njoo

Originally posted by aancchal

selfish selfish selfish.

It's not like that aancchal u also read my second point. i am not at all selfish at this movement. I am a die heart fan of Arjun.I would like to see him in any show in any role. I don't wish that his show go flop. I will pay to the god that give him a power to play in 2 shows at one time.Don't misunderstand me.  

sorry to being rude with you but how could i wish his show is a flop show i also doesn't liking this news  and going to watch his show on you tube . but never ever wish that his show is to be a flop show . i wish his popularty icreases day by day . and his show do well . but their are many other ways to bring arti back

and from your post it looks clearly a selfish demand

Edited by aancchal - 24 December 2010 at 7:04am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Honestly, its fair enough if you want MJHT back and no one will force you to watch Arjun's show if you don't want to but its downright mean to wish for his show to flop! I would never EVER have the heart to do so! I love Arjun and I know that he will put his heart and soul in his new show! He deserves all the success in the world and I'm going to pray for the success of his new show too!! 
Love you, Arjun!Hug

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Plz Modz clsd dis topic.... Stern Smile
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
thats not cool to do that at all!!!....as a fan, its right to support him in whatever career decisions he makes.....and i only wish to see him succeed....the most we can do is try to get him to star opposite our other star but other than that, its evil to sabotage his show like that.....naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangel

Go to top