SNS Dec 24: Band Baja but No Barat

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did u want "rishta nai soch wahi" just after part 1? Its Rashi and viola, she was gorgeous...
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
10min of band baja baraat.. And waste of an episode.. Star of the day is dhawal and precap is gud. Obv ketki turned out to be kaali
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.......
br2499 thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli. Dashing - yes. πŸ˜Š I would say 60%. (Didnt like the yellingπŸ˜’)

wasted the 30 min as usual. But for the dashing scenes, nothing happened - but does anything happen ever?

BTW, tears? That screen shot was quite good.  This is  worth say 75% .Something to look forward to on Monday. 
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luvly episode filler ! why not just get to juicy bit why all this waffle.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Alwys Expect the Expected in SNS...Anyways Kinjal track is going to prolong another month i suppose till she marries the cartoon...I have lost all hopes of GoHam....I think this serial is all about saas and bahu...and the in laws...they are the leads...πŸ˜•
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Alwys Expect the Expected in SNS...Anyways Kinjal track is going to prolong another month i suppose till she marries the cartoon...I have lost all hopes of GoHam....I think this serial is all about saas and bahu...and the in laws...they are the leads...πŸ˜•

I think it will be a month with umang toying with the modi's and then another month of kinjal being forced to marry dhawal. Grrr past couple of months have been around kinjal!!! the worse thing of all is that kinjal will probably still stay in the modi house please cv's do not revolve the story further on how kinjal and dhawal's relationship develops when you haven't even developed ahem and gopi relationship.

I have a doubt have cv's changed the lead to Kinjal they have been known to change the concept of the show I mean seriously does title saath nibhana saathiya sound like a saas bahu show to you?
Edited by angelic8219 - 13 years ago
chennaigirl thumbnail
http://starplus.startv.in/showhome.aspx?sid=30

Check the star plus website...It says story of saas-bahu relationship told from young girl's point of view.....I dont know whatever they are meaning by this....
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would like to strangle rashi n urmi,vicious ladies, only if i could wipe out their evil smiles(my POV)😑😑.Pre- cap probably interesting but with tears n shame for trhe Modi's.😭 Thanx for the update sadhli.